Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite SLG's mom saying the couple in the 3rd floor apt is in their 40s or 50s, WHW, who was brought in to pay the unpaid fine, is the 32 year old who lives in the apartment with the woman who had the dress. He is pictured in this video clip, and the news explained that he is the person who lived in the apartment that had been searched and that SLG visited. https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman

to answer a question many of us have, In this same video, the couple who wrongly id'd DK as the woman in the 3rd floor apartment are pictured but not named. Based on FB profiles of the named people who described the sounds in the bathroom (RG and CM), they ARE the same people. RG has a tattoo of a feather on her neck (photos on FB) and CG (goes by SM on FB, is a friend of RG) has the distinctive earring in his ear.

I read a lot of these cases and threads and it seems like the past couple weeks I've thought to myself how can any other case possibly be more horrific? They were all coincidentally named Savanna(h) too. Starting with Savannah Gold murdered in the parking lot at work by an ex-dirtbag, and then Savanna Leckie being murdered potentially by her own mother and now this one.

If Occam's Razor (if I'm understanding it correctly) proves true in this case, then I'd be really curious as to how in the god damn world these psychopaths expected to get away with this in broad daylight and what their motive is/was. I'm torn as to whether or not they wanted to keep the baby for themselves or sell the child on the black market. I feel like the latter makes more sense. But what could they possibly have made off the sale of a child that would make something like this worth it? Do children go for a couple thousand? $30,000? $100,000? Any dollar amount is absolutely disgusting.

How could they possibly defend themselves in court?

This is an absolutely despicable despicable case and I hope justice is served. I just hope Savannah is somehow okay somewhere and just recovering from birthing a child without medical personnel doing it the correct way. Prayers for her being well!

Despite SLG's mom saying the couple in the 3rd floor apt is in their 40s or 50s, WHW, who was brought in to pay the unpaid fine, is the 32 year old who lives in the apartment with the woman who had the dress. He is pictured in this video clip, and the news explained that he is the person who lived in the apartment that had been searched and that SLG visited. https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman

to answer a question many of us have, In this same video, the couple who wrongly id'd DK as the woman in the 3rd floor apartment are pictured but not named. Based on FB profiles of the named people who described the sounds in the bathroom (RG and CM), they ARE the same people. RG has a tattoo of a feather on her neck (photos on FB) and CG (goes by SM on FB, is a friend of RG) has the distinctive earring in his ear.

is there a key for these abbreviations anywhere? (if allowed). The thread has been moving too fast for me to keep up with names :blushing:

is there a key for these abbreviations anywhere? (if allowed). The thread has been moving too fast for me to keep up with names :blushing:

All of the initials are named in the article I posted. (my understanding is that it is websleuths ettiquette to not use full names, but please correct me if I'm wrong).

These two murdering *******s are, fortunately, also very stupid. They will confess and tell where Savanna's body is located as there is no way to explain how they came to have the missing woman's baby. I suspect they have already done so and LE is searching the locale at this very moment.

http://www.kvrr.com/2017/08/24/41561/

...“She was in her 50’s and the boyfriend I believe was in his 30’s and the woman worked with the man, worked with one of the neighbors at Subway it might be here in town and was telling him that a week ago she was going to have a baby and he told his girlfriend that lives here ‘I thought that was odd cause she didn’t look pregnant’. ...

Maybe she was off on the age of William. He is linked via his Facebook to a Brooke who has gone by 2 different last names, BLD or BLC, that is 38. Could be them.

I am thinking I have the wrong WHW's FB page. I don't find any Brook(e) linked to the page I found which has his picture. Maybe he has more than one page?

These two murdering *******s are, fortunately, also very stupid. They will confess and tell where Savanna's body is located as there is no way to explain how they came to have the missing woman's baby. I suspect they have already done so and LE is searching the locale at this very moment.

Ofcourse they were separated during questioning as well, and no doubt, with LE's experience in interrogation, their stories were all over the place and not consistent. I think we will know a lot more in the next couple of days. Personally I am not prepared, because I know it will be very sad.

just now learning the horrifying details of this case

http://www.kvrr.com/2017/08/24/41561/

...“She was in her 50’s and the boyfriend I believe was in his 30’s and the woman worked with the man, worked with one of the neighbors at Subway it might be here in town and was telling him that a week ago she was going to have a baby and he told his girlfriend that lives here ‘I thought that was odd cause she didn’t look pregnant’. ...

The 50 year old female, 3rd floor neighbor (50F), stole and then wore Savanna's maternity clothes. She told her co-worker (CW) that she was going to have a baby. He, CW, told his GF that the woman didn't look pregnant.

50F lives with WH, a 38 year old man who was convicted of child abuse for cracking the skull of his own infant son in 2011.

Do I have this correct?

Do we know if CW and his GF are the same couple as the two that fingered the RSO as the woman who lived in the 3rd floor apartment?

The 50 year old female, 3rd floor neighbor (50F), stole and then wore Savanna's maternity clothes. She told her co-worker (CW) that she was going to have a baby. He, CW, told his GF that the woman didn't look pregnant.

50F lives with WH, a 38 year old man who was convicted of child abuse for cracking the skull of his own infant son in 2011.

Do I have this correct?

Do we know if CW and his GF are the same couple as the two that fingered the RSO as the woman who lived in the 3rd floor apartment?
WH is 32. It is looking like the woman (BC possibly) may be 38, based on what I've been able to dig up. Not sure where the age 50 came from.

Do I have this correct?

No, the couple living in the 3rd floor apartment are not the couple who wrongly id'd DK as the 3rd floor woman....I know it's moving fast. I was able to connect the two who heard the sounds in the bathroom as the same two who wrongly ID'd DK. It's back on page 34 or 33....

Well I had figured the BF just playing the odds but looks like I was totally wrong on that. These people are beyond crazy..

someone thought it was odd she was claiming to be pregnant and didn't look pregnant? the fact she was 50 didn't raise any eyebrows?? I mean she worked at Subway she wasn't a Hollywood actress with invitro and millions to spend on doctors at 50 to give birth..

Fargo PD post: https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155587520823334 both suspects are pictured.

"William Hoehn and Brooke Crews were detained and brought to the police department for interviews by detectives working on this case. As further information was developed and evidence obtained, William Henry Hoehn and Brooke Lynn Crews were both arrested and charged with class A Felony Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping." WH is 32, BC is 38.

One other thing we have learned from this case and I hate to blame the family but appoint one spokesperson who is a lawyer or can actually communicate effectively. all these interviews with random cousins and sisters in laws etc causing so much confusion and bad info....

Now that I have seen pictures of the 3rd floor woman BC, I can see why the 2nd floor folks thought she was DK the rso. Similar look to them, if you don't really know them or notice BC's absence of lip piercing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member