Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just hit me!! Still catching up, way behind...but want to post this before I lose it. It's a potential tip/idea...maybe LE has already looked into this. Need more info...can you guys help look into this? I need a location ID'd...

I was thinking about her fb, and remembered the picture of a young girl on a horse (maybe one of her other kids? Idk, any way, not sleuthing family...) Then I remembered she made a comment about "the colt just breaking" or something like that...need to go back and look...maybe she has delivered horses before!!!!!! Maybe they took Savanna somewhere where there are horses!! Do we know where that picture was taken?! Maybe a barn or stable!! Last night I had mentioned shed, then today LE mentioned sheds...I'm feeling this....

Where was the photo of the horse taken?

Locals, input on barns? Horses stables...

Can we look at maps and Google info.

Might not be listed textwise, but can look for satellite image.

I'm thinking horse stable/barn within a 60 mile radius maybe.

Skibby help... (she has isolated a building before in A and L's case)

I am shaking you guys. Breath is rapid. Could be way off, of course.

If they were going back and forth, it might not have been that far.

Great find. I definitely can see this. Also straw is an easy clean up as you can just burn it pretty quickly or even muck out the stall she was in after and mix it with the rest of the mucked out manure.

There may not be anything left after 5 days. My tub/shower, in an apartment, is a molded one-piece tub and backsplash. Very easy to clean. Luminol might show blood, but another honest question - if washed down with Clorox, would there be any way to tell? Doesn't Clorox flouress (sp?) with luminol also?

There are ALWAYS errant drops that get missed

Margarita25, your compassion is about to make me cry .... and I have already been on the edge of tears so many times with this case. :grouphug:

To answer a post several pages back, a sewing machine can run by itself. The newer, more expensive machines have a slider you press, and it runs without having to press a foot pedal. I do not know what happens when the material runs out, does the machine keep running, just repeating in the same place, or does it turn off.

A question or thought that hit me is in those three searches that LE did on the "seamstress" apartment, did they see a sewing machine and did they see or ask to see the dress that Savannah had modeled? Did they have the dogs sniff the dress? Apparently not as it has been reported that the dogs did not alert on anything in the apartment.

Oh how I wish LE had been a bit more forward thinking and pinpointed the girl down on the garment so the dogs could have sniffed it. Just another what if....

These are the dumbest criminals to bring the baby back to their apartment! At least this precious baby is safe, now to find Mamma.

It was a risk to take a baby a month early. Thankfully the baby survived without any medical intervention. All the baby would require is the umbilical cord cut. Kept warm, formula and diapers one could get by with those basics. I am leaning toward these 2 wanting to sell the baby. Drug money. MOO it was their only interest in acquiring a newborn.

Would there be a massive amount of blood if it was done in a tub full of water? Simply open the drain and, well... Turn on the shower and clean it up?

I don't think it would be that easy. With c-sections/childbirth there's so much...stuff. I just have a hard time seeing them taking things (body/body parts/placenta) out of the house in broad daylight.

In contrast to poor Ying Ying, I believe Savanna will be found. I hope I am not wrong (the river gives me pause though)

Sorry but this is not likely. Savanna was 5'4" and would be easy to hide from the apartments to a car.
Fargo is surrounded by corn fields about 7" high as far as the eye can see in many directions.
I suspect that her remains will be found buried in a shallow grave in a field.
The corn is easy to drive up to and no one would even bat an eye as its common for farmers to park in the ditch.

The apartments where they lived are notorious for meth and heroin.
That would explain the "hazmat" suits. If they were indeed hazmat and not just white disposable crime scene suits.

I lost a friend when his snowmobile went through the Red river ice a few winters ago and they didnt find him for almost a year about 60 miles up river. That river is full of snags that hold onto things tightly.

We are all very shocked about this, but Fargo is unfortunately not the same as it was 10 years ago.

The pattern of the bathtub incidents is too much of a coincidence for me.
He assaulted his GF in a bathtub previously and the banging in this case leads me to believe a event occurred in the tub again.

Regarding the stable angle: Yonker farm has stables and the pasture is 3 blocks from the apartment.
West side of this map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...bbb98e397b4ec60!8m2!3d46.913254!4d-96.7906577

Trollwood Park is also very close to the apartment and is heavily wooded and has some secluded areas.

Fargo has had recent issues with human trafficking.

We fear the worst, but are thankful that the baby survived.

Link to local newspaper for updates: http://www.inforum.com/

To answer a post several pages back, a sewing machine can run by itself. The newer, more expensive machines have a slider you press, and it runs without having to press a foot pedal. I do not know what happens when the material runs out, does the machine keep running, just repeating in the same place, or does it turn off.

A question or thought that hit me is in those three searches that LE did on the "seamstress" apartment, did they see a sewing machine and did they see or ask to see the dress that Savannah had modeled? Did they have the dogs sniff the dress? Apparently not as it has been reported that the dogs did not alert on anything in the apartment.

Oh how I wish LE had been a bit more forward thinking and pinpointed the girl down on the garment so the dogs could have sniffed it. Just another what if....

These are the dumbest criminals to bring the baby back to their apartment! At least this precious baby is safe, now to find Mamma.

Did they search the apartment with dogs? I have not seen that reported by the police. I thought in the presser today they said that they used dogs outside. I'll go back and see if I can find it.

Something just hit me!! Still catching up, way behind...but want to post this before I lose it. It's a potential tip/idea...maybe LE has already looked into this. Need more info...can you guys help look into this? I need a location ID'd...

I was thinking about her fb, and remembered the picture of a young girl on a horse (maybe one of her other kids? Idk, any way, not sleuthing family...) Then I remembered she made a comment about "the colt just breaking" or something like that...need to go back and look...maybe she has delivered horses before!!!!!! Maybe they took Savanna somewhere where there are horses!! Do we know where that picture was taken?! Maybe a barn or stable!! Last night I had mentioned shed, then today LE mentioned sheds...I'm feeling this....

Where was the photo of the horse taken?

Locals, input on barns? Horses stables...

Can we look at maps and Google info.

Might not be listed textwise, but can look for satellite image.

I'm thinking horse stable/barn within a 60 mile radius maybe.

Skibby help... (she has isolated a building before in A and L's case)

I am shaking you guys. Breath is rapid. Could be way off, of course.

If they were going back and forth, it might not have been that far.

Did you find what you were looking for? Sorry marg, just saw this and I've got an early show in the AM to be up for but if you need more help tomorrow I can be here

I don't think it would be that easy. With c-sections/childbirth there's so much...stuff. I just have a hard time seeing them taking things (body/body parts/placenta) out of the house in broad daylight.
Nobody in Fargo would pay any attention to someone carrying a garbage bag out to the car from an apartment.
Although I don't think they performed the caesarean there. Luminol would surely show traces no matter how well they thought they cleaned up. And lets face it, the monsters who committed this crime are not that bright.

Have they found this poor young lady yet?
I cannot imagine being so excited about your life with your partner and upcoming child only to find you will likely face life as a widower and single father. It's sick.

Have both these weirdos been arrested and if so, what are the current charges?

What are the latest facts to come out? All I know is:
1. Some woman was falsely accused of having been involved and she's cleared.
2. Savanna went upstairs to model an outfit for $20.00 and was never heard of again.
3. Her father went upstairs and was told she wasn't 'ready".
4. Her brother went upstairs and was told she had already left.
5. The couple have some sort of criminal backgrounds (I think the guy fractured his baby's skull).
6. Neighbors below these freaks heard banging coming form the bathtub area above them.
7. The police searched their apartment three times and finally found a baby who is surely Savanna's. (May have been moved).
8. Savanna has not been found.

Anything else that might be important?

This is gruesome case. I;m sure plenty have noticed the photo of the Native-American looking woman with triplets that one of the suspects posted a while back on her facebook? CREEPY.

Have they found this poor young lady yet?
I cannot imagine being so excited about your life with your partner and upcoming child only to find you will likely face life as a widower and single father. It's sick.

Have both these weirdos been arrested and if so, what are the current charges?

What are the latest facts to come out? All I know is:
1. Some woman was falsely accused of having been involved and she's cleared.
2. Savanna went upstairs to model an outfit for $20.00 and was never heard of again.
3. Her father went upstairs and was told she wasn't 'ready".
4. Her brother went upstairs and was told she had already left.
5. The couple have some sort of criminal backgrounds (I think the guy fractured his baby's skull).
6. Neighbors below these freaks heard banging coming form the bathtub area above them.
7. The police searched their apartment three times and finally found a baby who is surely Savanna's. (May have been moved).
8. Savanna has not been found.

Anything else that might be important?

This is gruesome case. I;m sure plenty have noticed the photo of the Native-American looking woman with triplets that one of the suspects posted a while back on her facebook? CREEPY.

I can't post the link but I read on FB that someone called the family yesterday from a burner cell phone said to check buffalo state park ? Also says the family is searching there.

Nobody in Fargo would pay any attention to someone carrying a garbage bag out to the car from an apartment.
Although I don't think they performed the caesarean there. Luminol would surely show traces no matter how well they thought they cleaned up. And lets face it, the monsters who committed this crime are not that bright.

I agree. Too messy and risk of noise (for lack of better words) I think there is a secondary crime scene.

It was a risk to take a baby a month early. Thankfully the baby survived without any medical intervention. All the baby would require is the umbilical cord cut. Kept warm, formula and diapers one could get by with those basics. I am leaning toward these 2 wanting to sell the baby. Drug money. MOO it was their only interest in acquiring a newborn.

A month early...I hope the baby's eyes were protected....or is 8 months ok? I wonder how much she weighed.

[/B]

No, I'm sure it wouldn't be easy to transport an entire dead body. I don't believe they are looking for an entire body when they ask people to search the dumpsters. They might also be looking for bloody clothing.

:cow:

Terrible I know but could have been body parts in the clothes basket going in and out of that apartment as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn