Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gloves are curious for sure. And yes lye would be odd, but I grew up on a farm in SD and when livestock would die we had a pit where they would go and lye would be used to speed up the process. I've known poachers to do the same.

Trollwood, without question, is the most logical place on the north side. For me, its either Trollwood, or a close building nearby (based on what neighbors were saying today).

Do you get a sense from your FPD friend that he knows more?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I grew up on a diary farm and we did the same with the pit and lye. Occasionally burning the pit with diesel fuel. Nasty.

He absolutely knows more. I got the feeling that they have good information.
He is usually a little edgy when things look grim, but he seemed pretty relaxed considering the circumstances.

I haven't seen the mugshot of the guy with the "sunburn", but is it possible it is a chemical burn? From not handling lye safely?

Perhaps after digging, filling in a hole with lye and dirt on top, he wiped his face with contaminated gloves?

Just a thought.

Mostly, I wish this poor women had the opportunity to get back to her family, and nurture and raise that baby like she deserves.

Fargo Police on Friday were also following up on information learned in hours-long searches of the apartment building on Thursday and early Friday, as well as searches of electronic devices. Fargo Police investigators and representatives of the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation were at the apartment complex well into the night.
Todd said police are "targeting searches to other areas based on information gathered."

The two suspects confirmed to police that the baby belonged to LaFontaine-Greywind.

"The interviews were cooperative up to that point," Todd said. He said the suspects refused to provide any information on LaFontaine-Greywind's whereabouts or whether she is alive.

Chief Todd explained that surveillance was ran at various times on the apartment building throughout the week, and detectives were looking at theories that Savanna Greywind was being held against her will and her baby possibly induced or removed.

Todd said his office was withholding information earlier in the week despite a public outcry because of fears any suspects in the case would dispose of evidence and information in the case. He said his hope was that surveillance would lead to Savanna and her baby.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/What-we-know-so-far-in-the-search-for-Savanna-Greywind-441775863.html

Some people were calling BS on them being under surveillance all week, but tbh, I think they're being truthful. If the dummies caught wind that LE was onto them, that would have put the baby in grave danger. Considering they consented to the first three searches but had to break the door down (if I recall correctly?) for the warrant, I think they were keeping the little one elsewhere and LE were hoping to be led there.

I feel like the fact that it was only BC in the apartment was deliberately timed as LE would have been aware of WH violent past...who knows what he would have done in the haste of an imminent arrest.

IMO LE have done an amazing job in recovering a healthy baby from these psychopaths.

Well....the river areas, the muddy debris filled waters, the Trollwood area with the river snaking and other water bodies....gives me concern. Thanks for the info Stickdino.

Trying to put myself in the mind frame of these non-genuises....get rid of a body asap. Digging a grave is too much work, too much time. Throwing out and leaving the site quickly is better.

Then again, the crime scene itself was not by the river, too open, possible people around..
(I don't think at this happened at the apartment though she may have been incapacitated there). So they'd have to go from wherever (abandoned shack?) to an accessible spot by the river. Risky or not in the middle of the night?
So a dumpster? Upthread some said they are emptied on Mondays?, at least trash day is on Mondays.
Or drive out of the area to the cornfields or some remote location.

I suppose it all depends on how much preplanning there was..

Just thinking aloud....

The two suspects confirmed to police that the baby belonged to LaFontaine-Greywind.

"The interviews were cooperative up to that point," Todd said. He said the suspects refused to provide any information on LaFontaine-Greywind's whereabouts or whether she is alive.

Not a good sign....typically the guilty stop talking. I wish for a positive outcome....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/What-we-know-so-far-in-the-search-for-Savanna-Greywind-441775863.html

Some people were calling BS on them being under surveillance all week, but tbh, I think they're being truthful. If the dummies caught wind that LE was onto them, that would have put the baby in grave danger. Considering they consented to the first three searches but had to break the door down (if I recall correctly?) for the warrant, I think they were keeping the little one elsewhere and LE were hoping to be led there.

I feel like the fact that it was only BC in the apartment was deliberately timed as LE would have been aware of WH violent past...who knows what he would have done in the haste of an imminent arrest.

IMO LE have done an amazing job in recovering a healthy baby from these psychopaths.

This is a great point. LE waited until WH left to enter that apartment. One unit went into the apartment to get the baby and BC, and the other went and got WH on a "traffic stop".

Some lay of the land for those curious:

rfXPvaW.jpg

Did anyone search the yellow highlight area today?

g8nMeNO.jpg

The internet being what it is, there's tons of info for any normal person searching for things and sadly there's also tons of info for any psycho searching for anything.

If I were a lunabiscuit searching for ways to perform a c-section at home, not only would I find a site that told me how to do it, I'd be stupid enough (remember, I'm a lunabiscuit) to believe I could actually do it.

Since LE has already confiscated all electronic devices, I'm going to *assume* later msm articles are going to include search history garbage that had something to do with giving birth at home. And, those searches will be from BC's home pc/laptop/phone.

moo...

this was 100% "her" idea, and WH went along with it, not really knowing what her long term plans were. More than likely, he'll be the first one to roll on her with LE.

Just to keep things straight it was mentioned earlier that the suspect BC's FB page had something on it about birthing a colt, this FB page is ok to sluth as she is a named suspect. People ran with it that BC had helped with the birth of a horse.
That is far from what was posted on the FB page. BC said her daughter broke her first colt. Breaking a colt has nothing to do with birth.

https://www.facebook.com/brooke.o.o.crews?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&hc_location=ufi

rfXPvaW.jpg

g8nMeNO.jpg

I'm pretty sure they grid searched that area after I left. They were starting west of the park on Broadway and moving east.

IMO they're gonna try to go with some bs like she gave birth prematurely in their bathtub then left the baby with them and took off
ugh

Fargo Police on Friday were also following up on information learned in hours-long searches of the apartment building on Thursday and early Friday, as well as searches of electronic devices. Fargo Police investigators and representatives of the North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation were at the apartment complex well into the night.
Todd said police are "targeting searches to other areas based on information gathered."

thanks, very helpful although it does overwhelm me seeing all the bush and the huge river

rfXPvaW.jpg

g8nMeNO.jpg

...formal charges against the two people arrested in connection with the kidnapping, Brooke Lynn Crews and William Henry Hoehn, will not be filed until next week.

More than 100 people, including members of the Turtle Mountain Tribe of Chippewa Indians and the Belcourt Fire Department, turned out Friday afternoon at Trollwood Park in north Fargo to search it and the surrounding neighborhood for LaFontaine-Greywind. Her mother is a member of the Turtle Mountain Tribe.
Todd said police have "combed" the area around the northside apartment complex between Broadway and University Drive, north from 25th Avenue North to Riviera Heights mobile home park east of the airport. The Fargo Fire Department on Friday continued its daily rescue boat searches of the Red River from the North Dam, north of Moorhead's 15th Avenue North, to the County Road 20 bridge.

Searches of the area and river, however, appear to have produced no information about LaFontaine-Greywind's whereabouts.
Police also asked the public to contact them if they saw a brown 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee four-door with Minnesota license plates 876 EPR anytime between last Saturday afternoon, Aug. 19, and Thursday, Aug. 24.

Residents of the apartment building where the woman disappeared say the vehicle belonged to Hoehn. Police towed the vehicle from the building parking lot on Thursday. The vehicle is pictured on the Fargo Police Department Facebook page.

http://www.wday.com/news/4318005-we...-family-missing-fargo-woman-frustrated-police

Much more at the link. Searches are pretty much as reported by our Fargo members upthread :seeya: Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn