Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore IMO, BC stealing Savannah's clothes and wearing them at home and in public (discussed earlier in the thread) reveals an attempt by BC to replace Savannah in WH's affections. I would also opine that WH was likely not reticent in talking about Savannah in glowing terms in front of BC.

When wearing the clothes didn't work, BC upped the ante... Psychosis overruled rationality.

Wondering if it is possible that BC tried to befriend Savanna by telling her she was pregnant, too, and that's why she wanted Savanna to help her with the dress. "In a couple months, I will be as big as you!"

Or BC told Savanna she was making the dress for her, to make up for the clothes she "mistakenly" took from the laundry earlier in the year.

Either ruse could have caused Savanna to lower her guard.

I'm almost afraid to read them....................

It's pretty much what's already been reported.

Today's hearing:
Judge Tom Olson set a $2 million cash bail for both suspects!

District Judge Tom Olson set a $2 million cash bail for both after prosecutors said evidence showed that the couple had been doing internet searches on travel websites, suggesting that they were planning to flee the city.
The Clay County Sheriff’s Office and investigators from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension are currently processing the farm as a suspected crime scene, officials said Monday. Authorities said the unoccupied farm, which the couple didn’t own, had been abandoned for 20 to 30 years and the owner is cooperating with police.
Crews and Hoehn have been living together for about three years, according to court records of a domestic violence case against Hoehn last year. In that case, Hoehn was charged with pushing Crews into a bathtub during an argument. The incident took place in the same apartment where the couple were living when Greywind disappeared.

Hoehn was convicted of misdemeanor domestic assault in that case and sentenced to 30 days in jail, court records show.

http://www.startribune.com/fargo-co...-in-pregnant-woman-s-disappearance/442017373/

The reason I became so focused on this case is this. When I started reading her FB posts, I kept coming across little stories she would post about her clients in the nursing home where she worked. These stories told me this was a beautiful heart full of compassion and care. Exactly how Ash described her. Genuine and present. She made the world a better place.

Curious about others' reasons for getting connected to this case....

Qmfr:

Snipped by me / BBM

As far as my idea, I think it is a good one, I stand by it, whether or not she has ever birthed a horse or not (which I never said she did...I clearly said "breaking"); it is a good train of thought imo that barns/stables/farms be looked at....they had to deliver the baby somewhere, and LE even mentioned sheds, garages, etc....I stand by my thoughts.

There's a lot that goes in trying to identify a secondary crime scene and body/person. There are applicable approaches such as methods ranging from triangular geographical profiling diagrams identifying and outlining awareness space coordinates to Rossmo's theory.

Any horses currently in a barn would be taken care of, people coming to feed them and clean their stalls, so more like maybe abandoned barn?

"At a news conference Monday morning Chief David Todd said investigators from the Clay County, MN Sheriff's Department and the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension are now processing what appears to be a crime scene at an abandoned farmstead that may be connected to the death of Greywind."

http://www.kare11.com/news/body-of-missing-fargo-woman-found/468376250

:shakehead:
As I suspected...

"According to court records, after police found a baby in the apartment that Crews and Hoehn shared on Aug. 24, Crews told detectives she had asked Greywind to come to the apartment and taught her how to self-induce birth by breaking her own water".

What kind of drugs do you think these two were on?

Another idiotic cover story by them. Because clearly there's a magic way to safely induce labor and give birth within the hour. SMH.

Sorry to be macabre but if I had to guess, I would say they knocked her out somehow almost immediately after she arrived at the apartment, did a quick cesarean, and then quietly killed her while she was still under. Terrifying, but atleast this would mean she didn't suffer.

But how did they get her to come to their apartment?

Qmfr:

From above:

"Yellow Bird called on march participants to share their energy with each other.

"To walk as one spirit, one soul, one body, one voice. To give the energy ... to make that energy strong, so we can bring our sister, the Creator's daughter, Savanna, home. When we work together as a community, as a spirit, as a soul, our energy grows and it gets strong. We want a strong spirit, a strong community," Yellow Bird said.

At the bridge, Yellow Bird acknowledged "we all need healing today."

"Today we pray as one person, we pray as one soul, we pray as one spirit. Today we are a community of one voice, one spirit. .... with that that thought of bringing Savanna home," Yellow Bird said."

I read this prayer from Yellow Bird to our group around the Bonfire last night as we played Carlos Nakai and passed the pipe, surrounded by stones, the 1897 buffalo scroll, feathers, beads and looking at the big ancient atlas... I was trying to Google the prayer and a yellow bird came up first in the results. It is called a "Savanna Yellow"...will post image.

eta. That is soooo wierd...I can't find I now...will have to look for it later

How could anyone possibly be this wacked out. Sick. How did they think they could get away with that. So so sad, heartbreaking to destroy a happy family. I wonder how long they'd been planning it.

Dear Baby Jesus. Just checking in today [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we know that they haven't seen a picture of the baby, or from afar? I'm not sure why this is such a major issue for some. If the family is not up in arms about this, I'm not sure why posters here are.

There was a case of 26 bulldog puppies being found in a vehicle on a hot day in Bergen County NJ last week. They were taken by the animal shelter and are not letting anyone see them as they are apart of an active criminal investigation. I realize it's a bit different, but I don't think this will affect the long term health of the child. We're not talking about the baby girl being kept from her family from years. They're trying desperately to find her mother and will likely be released once DNA is confirmed within a couple weeks.

I'm sure given the circumstances that the baby is being given the proper love and affection she needs in her young first week of life.

Some ppl are really into all things natural w birth, myself somewhat included. I know the baby will likely be fine but the first days after birth really are pretty critical bonding times for a newborn. I know the baby's physical wellbeing needs to be considered but I do fear for her bond once everything is settled. I do realize the case is unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason I became so focused on this case is this. When I started reading her FB posts, I kept coming across little stories she would post about her clients in the nursing home where she worked. These stories told me this was a beautiful heart full of compassion and care. Exactly how Ash described her. Genuine and present. She made the world a better place.

Curious about others' reasons for getting connected to this case....
One of the earliest articles I read talked about how this would be Norberta's (Savanna's mom) first grandchild. I just found out about 2 weeks ago that my daughter is pregnant with my first grandchild. I can not imagine the torment this whole family has endured. I only know that it would kill me if this happened to my child and her precious cargo. It's just so shocking and unimaginable. God bless them all.

[FONT=&quot]"The tragedy of Greywind's disappearance has brought people together, said Hinschberger, whose spirit name is "Brave Crow."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Not only native people," he said, "but white people and black people."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brave Crow leaned on his rake and gazed at the moon and stars appearing in the twilight sky.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I think she may have crossed over," he said quietly."

http://www.startribune.com/grim-pro...d-in-case-of-missing-fargo-woman/441918773/#1

[/FONT]

[h=1]Will Savanna Greywind's death investigation turn into a federal case?[/h]
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live): Many people are asking, since Savanna Greywind’s body was found on the Minnesota side of the Red River near an abandoned farmstead east of Harwood, north of Moorhead, will this turn into a federal case? It crosses state lines, involves a variety of jurisdictions and is relying on several law enforcement agencies, each with a different aspect of this investigation.

Will this turn into a federal court case? That question was posed to Fargo Police and the Cass County State’s Attorney Monday morning at a press briefing at City Hall. Their answer? That depends on if new information comes to light.
“I can tell you that our partners with different federal agencies have been assisting us since the beginning of this,” explained Fargo Police Lt. Jason Nelson. “Whether or not this goes into federal court that will be determined by the U.S. Attorney and Cass County State's Attorney Birch Burdick. There are several factors that go into that."
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...ation-turn-into-a-federal-case-442046853.html

Is the homestead close enough that BLC could have gone with WH to take Savanna and then been back to the apartment when Savanna's father rang the doorbell before 3:00?

If BLC did not accompany them to the homestead, I guess her fingerprints will have to be on the instruments to charge her. I am just concerned that LE may have trouble knowing exactly which one did the horrendous act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme