GUILTY ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sarah Rudlang WDAY on Twitter
Sarah Rudlang WDAY‏ @sarahrudlang 1m1 minute ago
The jury has found William Hoehn not guilty in the conspiracy to murder Savanna Greywind. Reaction coming on @WDAYnews tonight. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind
So according to Sarah Rudlang the family, naturally, isn't happy with the verdict. They think Crews lied on the stand. I don't see how her testimony helped him. I think it also said in the clip that the family didn't think the prosecution did a very good job.

I feel bad for her family but I agree with the jury's verdict. I don't believe he knew Brooke was going to do this or that Savanna was alive when he got home. Hope he gets the maximum sentence for his other charges though.

I feel bad for her family but I agree with the jury's verdict. I don't believe he knew Brooke was going to do this or that Savanna was alive when he got home. Hope he gets the maximum sentence for his other charges though.
The max he can get for the kidnapping is 20 years and for the lying to police, 362 days. The prosecution is going to ask for the max and I bet they get it.

My prayers go out to Savanna Greywind and her family, who like so many Natives were crying for justice. The kidnapping and killing of Native American women is too commonplace and justice is rarely seen. #MurderedandMissingIndigenousWomen

Rocco said:
Wow--that was fast!

Well, I did say after lunch on Friday.... Let's see - the first tweet posted about verdict is 11:54pm "my" time - so... North Dakota is 8 hours behind me - about 3pm "your" time.

Thank you all for the updates!

Now we wait for a sentencing date.

I've been lurking on this thread, but I think this was the right decision, I don't believe Hoehn was guilty of either murder or conspiracy.

His actions afterwards were truly despicable and he deserves the maximum sentence for those crimes.

I think the jury had sufficient reason to come to the not guilty verdict. But just because he wasn't guilty of the conspiracy to commit murder does not mean he should get any leniency on the charges he plead to, and I don't think he will. This killing and cover up were atrocious and I hope the family can rest a little easier and find some peace that these two will be serving time for the horrendous actions.

I think the jury had sufficient reason to come to the not guilty verdict. But just because he wasn't guilty of the conspiracy to commit murder does not mean he should get any leniency on the charges he plead to, and I don't think he will. This killing and cover up were atrocious and I hope the family can rest a little easier and find some peace that these two will be serving time for the horrendous actions.

I agree.

So.... no sentencing date yet?

TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member