GUILTY ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get that this is a tough jury decision. I personally feel he is Guilty. Based on evidence the Jurors have a task at hand.

I personally feel he is guilty as well. Sadly, I'm not sure his guilt of conspiracy was proven beyond a reasonable doubt though. The jurors have a very tough job right now and I feel for them.
jmo

https://twitter.com/amccallWDAY/status/1045711837126246400
Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 1m1 minute ago
The jury is still deliberating. This 2 week trial has brought up a lot of evidence. Curious of what you think... Do you think William Hoehn is guilty or innocent, based on the info you’ve heard? #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind
I don't think he's innocent but then again, I don't think the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he's guilty of killing her so I'd have to go with not guilty. There was just nothing concrete there to say he conspired with her or knew what she was planning, nor do I think she was still alive when he returned from work because of the timeline. I wouldn't be surprised if this jury hangs. How are they going to get 12 people to agree on this. I bet most of them want to find him guilty but a few won't be able to based on the evidence presented.

I personally don't think the state has met it's burden but I think reasonable minds could absolutely differ.

Michael Vosburg on Twitter
Michael Vosburg‏ @michaelvosburg 31m31 minutes ago
William Hoehn appears with attorney Daniel Borgen Friday District Court while the jury deliberates for his trial for conspiracy to commit murder. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

DoNPAopVAAAk22h.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*