ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
New to this site. I live near Sartell MN, but am also very familiar with the Fargo/Moorhead area. Been there many times. I have nieces and nephews from the Sartell area......rumors, and we can take that for what its worth, say that Tom and his friends took some drugs and that Tom "wigged out" and the friends panicked. Don't really know how to read that, but kids talk to each other and that's what is rumored. Also, there is drug use in that Fargo/Moorhead area. There was a recent drug bust involving 2 sisters from the Zimmerman MN area. They were busted in Grand Forks ND with meth. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/02/01/minnesota-sisters-arrested-for-selling-drugs-in-nd/
There is also a lot of traffic from Chicago and Minneapolis to the oil boom areas..........which takes them right thru Fargo/Moorhead on Interstate Hwy 94. Those of you not from this area.......Most people take 94 to get to the oil boom areas. The Fargo/Moorhead area is a pit stop along the way, for many people. I know many college students that go to NDSU/MSU/Concordia.......there is definitely drug use! And there is definitely out of towners in the area at all times!

The drug theory doesn't really make sense anymore. From local VNL:
"The autopsy says that 18 year old Thomas Bearson died as a result of homicidal violence, meaning various types of wounds and a variety of injuries."
http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26624807/breaking-bearson-death-confirmed-as-homicide

He obviously had trauma to his body, which wouldn't be there if it was just a drug OD.

Maybe someone was baiting CW by saying it was JW tweeting from TB's phone but it wasn't ACTUALLY JW. Maybe they already had TB at that time - they were holding him "hostage" under threat of violence. Maybe TB did go to party accompanied by people who were threatening him harm under a guise to get drugs or something.. Maybe TB didn't do what he was supposed to at the party & they killed him as a result of that.

Dropping his body @ the RV store indicates prior knowledge of the RV place. How did they know it wasn't monitored by cameras? It seems way too risky to DRIVE INTO A PARKING LOT where there are lots of places to get caught/trapped to drop a body without first knowing there was no surveillance of any kind there. I think killer (s) had to have first-hand knowledge of the RV store. As people have previously stated, there are country roads within a few miles from the RV store. It literally is "on the edge" of Moorhead. It really makes no sense.

(I might add that it goes back to my theory that they were going to drop the body inside an RV somewhere in the under bottom storage units of the RV's but got interrupted.. Perhaps his cell phone rang & they knew a little about pinging, etc.. I mean it's safe to say at this point, they don't know who is looking for TB when they are trying to get rid of the body. They panicked or maybe RV's were locked...).

Just theories.

LE must know more than they are saying.. If not, they are putting a lot of kid's lives in danger by having a killer on the loose in Fargo...

As far as Fargo/Wahpeton being more dangerous than other colleges, I do not have statistics. I was using my brain & logic abilities to say that two college kids murdered within 5 months of each other would/should make any parent worried about sending their child off to college in good old North Dakota! National news has been talking about Hannah Graham - what makes her case any more newsworthy than this one? Especially since they now have suspect under arrest... The difference is the college's appeals for help on a national level. North Dakota keeps it pretty hush-hush.

Thank you for link. I mentioned this very case in one of my posts...

Who knows? Maybe the two cases (or three if you count Andrew Sadek) are related.

The killers have inside knowledge of the RV place or of RVs in general.. They got interrupted somehow (probably by TB's phone) & ended up just leaving the body there. They took the phone & threw the phone (and shoe) in the river... I'd be looking down in the Red River by the 1st avenue bridge & NP Avenue...

The drug theory doesn't really make sense anymore. From local VNL:
"The autopsy says that 18 year old Thomas Bearson died as a result of homicidal violence, meaning various types of wounds and a variety of injuries."
http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26624807/breaking-bearson-death-confirmed-as-homicide

He obviously had trauma to his body, which wouldn't be there if it was just a drug OD.

I don't know for sure.....but, I believe i did hear of a case, in Minnesota, that was also listed as "homicidal violence", where someone "shot up" drugs into someone, and that person died. So, it may not necessarily mean the body was beaten or a gun shot/knife wound..........it COULD be that someone injected him with a drug. Just a thought.

LE hasn't mentioned a weapon was used or indicated in any way that they found or were looking for one.

As far as Fargo/Wahpeton being more dangerous than other colleges, I do not have statistics. I was using my brain & logic abilities to say that two college kids murdered within 5 months of each other would/should make any parent worried about sending their child off to college in good old North Dakota! National news has been talking about Hannah Graham - what makes her case any more newsworthy than this one? Especially since they now have suspect under arrest... The difference is the college's appeals for help on a national level. North Dakota keeps it pretty hush-hush.

Hannah Graham hasn't been found yet and it's been over 2 weeks. That's what makes the case more newsworthy. What appeals for help on the national level do you think the Fargo police, Moorhead police, campus police and FBI need? They found TB in 3 days so it sounds to me like they don't need any more help. Good old North Dakota has the lowest crime rate in the nation according to statistics so if you don't want to send your child to college there because of the fear or crime, you better not send them anywhere. When Dru Sjodin went missing in Grand Forks and could not be found, LE did asked for help finding her and people from all over the country answered that call. Several organized searches were held as well as grass root searches. National media outlets were present such as CNN and FOX and were covering the story. Nancy Grace and Greta Vansusteren were all over it. A suspect was arrested within 72 hours and ultimately convicted. Sounds like LE has done a pretty good job in these cases if you ask me.

The investigators in this case aren't asking for any help because they obviously don't need any help.

Hannah Graham hasn't been found yet and it's been over 2 weeks. That's what makes the case more newsworthy. What appeals for help on the national level do you think the Fargo police, Moorhead police, campus police and FBI need? They found TB in 3 days so it sounds to me like they don't need any more help. Good old North Dakota has the lowest crime rate in the nation according to statistics so if you don't want to send your child to college there because of the fear or crime, you better not send them anywhere. When Dru Sjodin went missing in Grand Forks and could not be found, LE did asked for help finding her and people from all over the country answered that call. Several organized searches were held as well as grass root searches. National media outlets were present such as CNN and FOX and were covering the story. Nancy Grace and Greta Vansusteren were all over it.

The investigators in this case aren't asking for any help because they obviously don't need any help.

Two kids murdered UNSOLVED within 5 months of each other within 70 miles of each other... Similar age, similar story.

Sound suspicious to you? Would you send your son to college with no qualms there?

It's worthy of national coverage if North Dakota were "putting it out there."

I wonder what type of cell phone Tommy had. Most kids these days have to have the newest I-phone or whatever. Todays information is saved to the "cloud" (wherever that is) and not on the actual phone. So his phone book and texts virtually everything could be had without the actual phone I think. If his parents paid the cell phone bill (in their name) they can get that without LE getting a search warrant. After that Supreme Court ruling back in June cell providers are being strict about giving it out without a SW. The parents could get the info faster.

JMO's

Two kids murdered UNSOLVED within 5 months of each other within 70 miles of each other... Similar age, similar story.

Sound suspicious to you? Would you send your son to college with no qualms there?

TB's case is a week old and you think it should be SOLVED by now????????? The forensic evidence isn't back yet and neither is the toxicology. You must be kidding.

What do you want 'put out there'?

I'm old and slow so help me out here, I'm failing to see how this is North Dakota's fault or even the college's fault?

Yes, I would send my son off to college there. This big world is a rough and tumble place full of tragedy and turmoil. Your child is far more likely to die in a car accident while traveling to college than to have an encounter like this.

As an aside, I don't see the two situations as similar other than being college aged.

The H.G. case is getting a lot of attention for many reasons.

I'm old and slow so help me out here, I'm failing to see how this is North Dakota's fault or even the college's fault?

Yes, I would send my son off to college there. This big world is a rough and tumble place full of tragedy and turmoil. Your child is far more likely to die in a car accident while traveling to college than to have an encounter like this.

As an aside, I don't see the two situations as similar other than being college aged.

The H.G. case is getting a lot of attention for many reasons.

AS was found in the river and the MOD by the ME didn't determine if it was homicide or suicide. TB was found in an RV buisness a week ago and the investigation is just beginning. I'm not seeing the similarities either, other than age.

Funny how everyone defends fargo, town is and has been fkr a while a party and drug town. No place for families whole lifestyle is to get messed up.

The more you look at this it looks drug related

Text were lost and scared . totally sounds like somoeone new to drugs messed up.

Funny how everyone defends fargo, town is and has been fkr a while a party and drug town. No place for families whole lifestyle is to get messed up.

The more you look at this it looks drug related

Text were lost and scared . totally sounds like somoeone new to drugs messed up.

What college town isn't a party town? What city doesn't have a drug problem in 2014. Thanks in advance for the list.

But fargo is the biggest party place the whole city is about dribk specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member