ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everyone defends fargo, town is and has been fkr a while a party and drug town. No place for families whole lifestyle is to get messed up.

The more you look at this it looks drug related

Text were lost and scared . totally sounds like somoeone new to drugs messed up.

I was going to pass this one by, and I'll probably regret this later.

It never ceases to amaze me what people read into and in between the lines in other people's posts. I don't see on here that anyone is really jumping to the defense of Fargo. What I'm reading and what I am posting is more to calm down the panic attack that people have after an event like this.

If you really think Fargo is a bad 'town' then do yourself a favor and travel around a little bit. Head on down the road to Scranton, Pennsylvania, or Denver, Colorado. Maybe try south L.A. for a vacation spot some time. I hear Nashville, TN is hopping, stop over in Detroit, Michigan for a few nights and you will run back to Fargo and kiss the fertile fields of home.

Fargo is like candy land compared to most of the world. The absolute gold lined truth is that you can find trouble wherever you are. If you have ever dealt with drug addicts you will absolutely be DUMB STRUCK at how they can find each other in the middle of nowhere.

"Fargo...no place for families..." <------your quote. Research domestic violence. One of the most violent, dangerous, abusive places many people can be is right in their own home, regardless of where the location of that home is.

Fargo isn't the problem.

But fargo is the biggest party place the whole city is about dribk specials

I lived in Detroit Lakes, MN in 1982 and at that time Playboy magazine came out with an article on the "Top Ten Places to Meet Women". Detroit Lakes was on that list.

That summer there were so many people on the beach during the 4th of July that the police closed the highway down from one end of the town to the west side.

I am not ashamed to admit that I had the time of my life. When I am very old in the nursing home laying there taking my last breaths I will reflect upon that time as a highlight.

RIO is a big party place. Oh there are far bigger places to party than Fargo. Again, I say you can find trouble in the church balcony if you are looking for it there.

P.S. we are also assuming that a group of them didn't park off a few blocks, crawl into an RV, (known to be left unlocked) and proceed to party.

We have no idea if TB was injured inside an RV and crawled out or if he was dumped over the fence. We are assuummmming a whole lot.

P.S. we are also assuming that a group of them didn't park off a few blocks, crawl into an RV, (known to be left unlocked) and proceed to party.

We have no idea if TB was injured inside an RV and crawled out or if he was dumped over the fence. We are assuummmming a whole lot.

Time of death would be helpful.

While we are on it, maybe I'll call up the Grand Forks PD and recommend that they tour Fargo with that drone. What the heck? Why don't they listen to me like I know they should?

(Maybe they saw my, 'Justamama' tattoo?) Could be. My reputation precedes me.

A UV light and a drone would be helpful.

I have a feeling they don't really need the shoe or the phone. If they found them in someone's possession it would be helpful but need them? Nah

I live in a college town also in MO. We have 3 colleges in this town. MU Stephens College and Columbia College. I have lived here all my life. Many of the problems stem from parents sending their kids off to college after getting a HS education yet have flunked all courses in common sense. Many will have parties at their house (if they live off campus) and invite everybody over. People they don't even know. Then can't figure out why a week later someone burglarized the place and stole everything not nailed down. After about the 5th time girls were waking up with guys in their bedroom, LE had to have a press conference to tell the students to lock their doors and windows. There was no forced entries. They came home tanked and left the doors unlocked. Setting up personal ads on Craigslist for hookups and meeting strangers in the middle of the night. IMO many of these students practice risky behaviors that end in tragedy. And criminals know young students are easy prey. They come into town with new I-Phones, laptops, nice electronics and borrow money on their student loans to have money to spend.

JMO's

While we are on it, maybe I'll call up the Grand Forks PD and recommend that they tour Fargo with that drone. What the heck? Why don't they listen to me like I know they should?

(Maybe they saw my, 'Justamama' tattoo?) Could be. My reputation precedes me.

Or maybe they didn't see the Playboy issues from 1982.

I live in a college town also in MO. We have 3 colleges in this town. MU Stephens College and Columbia College. I have lived here all my life. Many of the problems stem from parents sending their kids off to college after getting a HS education yet have flunked all courses in common sense. Many will have parties at their house (if they live off campus) and invite everybody over. People they don't even know. Then can't figure out why a week later someone burglarized the place and stole everything not nailed down. After about the 5th time girls were waking up with guys in their bedroom, LE had to have a press conference to tell the students to lock their doors and windows. There was no forced entries. They came home tanked and left the doors unlocked. Setting up personal ads on Craigslist for hookups and meeting strangers in the middle of the night. IMO many of these students practice risky behaviors that end in tragedy. And criminals know young students are easy prey. They come into town with new I-Phones, laptops, nice electronics and borrow money on their student loans to have money to spend.

JMO's

Excellent post. Your post actually provides such a great glimpse into the statistics of all of this. Think of all that activity with thousands of those kids and have you had anything similar to this case in your area? Even if you have, it statistically is so very rare.

Or maybe they didn't see the Playboy issues from 1982.
:scared: (I was thinking it may have been the summer of 1983) I can't remember where I left my dentures let alone what happened back then.

:scared: (I was thinking it may have been the summer of 1983) I can't remember where I left my dentures let alone what happened back then.

Drink your Ensure--it'll help refresh your memory.

JMO's

Sounds like the essence of college today in every college town in America.

Excellent post. Your post actually provides such a great glimpse into the statistics of all of this. Think of all that activity with thousands of those kids and have you had anything similar to this case in your area? Even if you have, it statistically is so very rare.

Probably the most notable recent debacle was when a female student was allegedly raped by a football player. She reported it to the campus police and the University, and it was not pursued further not reporting to the regular police. She left school and went back to her home town. She ended up taking her own life. Just this year through the investigation it was discovered how many cases here but other schools as well there were. Now there is mandatory reporting at all colleges because of it. IMO it is not good for colleges to have self policing.

However, on the other hand Michael Sam came from the MU football program. So it shows the diversity here.

JMO

Thank you for link. I mentioned this very case in one of my posts...

Who knows? Maybe the two cases (or three if you count Andrew Sadek) are related.

The killers have inside knowledge of the RV place or of RVs in general.. They got interrupted somehow (probably by TB's phone) & ended up just leaving the body there. They took the phone & threw the phone (and shoe) in the river... I'd be looking down in the Red River by the 1st avenue bridge & NP Avenue...

Hi. I've been lurking WS for months and this thread since it started. So many fascinating theories here. I have no clue how the RV place is tied in but I don't think this is related to the body found in the RV by the bachelor party guys. If I remember correctly, that RV had been rented in Anoka. I grew up in Ramsey (just outside Anoka) and Hwy 10 through Anoka, Ramsey & into Elk River is literally like the RV Sales Lot Mecca.

Let's hope for an update today! I don't want to see this case go so quiet this early.

This is a little interesting and I haven't seen it mentioned yet. I don't really think it has anything to do with this case but I figure if we're exploring all possibilities then it might be worth a look, anyway. Has anybody else seen the tweet from CMs account dated 8/22 stating he lives next to a registered sex offender who targets young boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95