ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask you a general question? Do you think LE has enough information to solve this case? Just asking for your opinion.

That I'm not sure of. I would imagine they a lot of physical evidence that was present with the body. The smallest details can make a huge difference. Especially nowadays with how far the science to an investigation has come.

Purely out of curiosity. Have there been any known cases that members of WS solved independently of LE? Or delivered some kind of evidence to LE?

Purely out of curiosity. Have there been any known cases that members of WS solved independently of LE? Or delivered some kind of evidence to LE?

I don't know specifically but I do know for a fact that LE reads what's posted on WS.

Interesting posts. I have a hard time being patient but I know that right now we have no reason to believe LE is trying to do anything but work hard to solve the case and I can understand why someone wouldn't want to post something that LE hasn't specifically released.

Now my mind is kind of looping back to my original inclination when he first went missing which was, something is wrong with that tweet and someone was premeditating something to happen later by making it look like TB could easily get lost, and CM was supposed to be an alibi of some kind. I would like to hear from JW why he wrote that tweet, if he says it is a joke or not or what. I know someone said on here earlier he had admitted to writing the tweet, I don't know any info other than that. An issue over a girl? Or a fight over politics that got out of hand, and the last tweet was a joke? Pure speculation from me here.

I see the previous tweet was about TB being bored on a Friday, and I see not the first time he made such a tweet, so I tend to think he really did make that tweet at 8:30 and therefore I also think unlikely to be planning any kind of hazing participation etc. especially if he hadn't even been to that house before.

I never thought TB was into drugs, but may have been with someone who was doing one and it went wrong, or maybe some bad guys thought he saw too much. But after reading the new tweets I'm back to thinking that the tweet is some kind of premeditation, and possibly cover-up though premeditation makes more sense to me, especially since the last tweet is less than 3 hours after his "bored" tweet.

Y

I am not going to report your posts, but on here it is considered to be "baiting".

That means that you go," Haha. I have info but I am not going to tell you.

It is against TOS.

And if you have actual info, tell LE because that is how criminals get away with stuff. Prople don't memtion something.

I have been following this thread since it began. My intention wasn't to upset people. I posted what I knew because people were coming up with crazy ideas and theories on what TB was doing prior to this crime. I'm not trying to bait anyone.
I guess, I didn't see anything in TOS that specifically mentioned baiting. Again, not my intention.

I do not know anything LE does not already know. If I did I would most certainly tell the right people.

Also if you read back to the beginning of this thread to some of the things people said about TB, that's called slander.

I apologize if I offended anyone. This seems like a swell way to greet a newcomer.

could the tweet that JW was supposed to have tweeted to CM a tweet he was forced to make my someone else?

One other thing, I tend to think JW and another person who we haven't talked about left CMs house not too long before that last tweet was sent maybe 11 or even 11:15. I am basing this entirely on tweets. Last tweet sent supposedly by JW on TB's phone at 11:34. This also makes me think TOD had to be after that last tweet because having a fight happen would be a fast timeline in my opinion for TB to get from being bored at 8:30 to getting killed that fast, plus the tweets about JW and another person leaving the house seem like a little too complicated to add to a cover-up story in that amount of time. So either premeditation or the last tweet was a coincidence for a fight that happened very late at night?

Why didn't JW use his own phone and why is he using Tom's phone to tweet CM?
Wasn't JW a roommate of CM? Why didn't he just call CM. I'm sure he should have known his phone number.
I think that CM tweeted back to JW to text him after he called the number that JW told him to call. The phone that JW told CM to call is apparently was not JW's, otherwise why does CM tell him to text him after he called that number.
Something else is happening here that we should be able to figure out.

:welcome:
I have been following this thread since it began. My intention wasn't to upset people. I posted what I knew because people were coming up with crazy ideas and theories on what TB was doing prior to this crime. I'm not trying to bait anyone.
I guess, I didn't see anything in TOS that specifically mentioned baiting. Again, not my intention.

I do not know anything LE does not already know. If I did I would most certainly tell the right people.

Also if you read back to the beginning of this thread to some of the things people said about TB, that's called slander.

I apologize if I offended anyone. This seems like a swell way to greet a newcomer.

I am sorry if your were offended by anyone's post,that it not the way we roll here.
We are a victim friendly forum.All we are trying to do is get TB some justice and to do that we try to work our way around what we know about the victim & crime.
Thank you for sharing your info and welcome!!

could the tweet that JW was supposed to have tweeted to CM a tweet he was forced to make my someone else?

I wouldn't rule it out. My understanding is that after that last tweet, unless CM is lying, that JW and TB (and possible one or more other people too), they all went back to CMs/JWs house together. Presumably there were a lot of witnesses, I know at least one said they saw TB at the party, unless that person is in on something too but that seems like a complicated cover-up to me. Unless TB went to the house himself without JW or someone else, and if he hadn't been to the house before that doesn't make any sense to me. I should have mentioned the party witnesses in my previous post actually forgot about that till now.

I think the TOD is the key. LE has stated that TB was last seen six blocks south of the university at 3:40am on Saturday but the discovery of the body was Tuesday morning after a 20 minute search.

Why didn't JW use his own phone and why is he using Tom's phone to tweet CM?
Wasn't JW a roommate of CM? Why didn't he just call CM. I'm sure he should have known his phone number.
I think that CM tweeted back to JW to text him after he called the number that JW told him to call. The phone that JW told CM to call is apparently was not JW's, otherwise why does CM tell him to text him after he called that number.
Something else is happening here that we should be able to figure out.

JW was a roommate of CM yes. Yeah you are making good points, I'm gettin g ahead of myself and forgetting about that phone issue. Could it be possible that JW had just left the house, and left his phone at the house by mistake, and the phone number was for a third person that was with them, someone who have may left the house at the same time as JW? Maybe CM meant to tell JW to text him in general, like on whatever phone he had access to? Or do you think it was meant to be more specific, like JW use YOUR phone to text?

I would alsolike to know if CM was one of "the last 3 people" on another tweet to see him, or if he was away from the house at that point, because if CM wasn't one of those last 3 people that makes someone else possibly suspicious to me.

Specifically Websleuth members from this particular website? I'm unaware of independent from LE. But other websites and a blogger for sure that I know of. Yes, from personal experience out here in real life I can testify that the discussions that take place can in fact change the outcome of a search, and case.

I think it would be nearly impossible for a single individual to solve a case independently from LE.

JW was a roommate of CM yes. Yeah you are making good points, I'm gettin g ahead of myself and forgetting about that phone issue. Could it be possible that JW had just left the house, and left his phone at the house by mistake, and the phone number was for a third person that was with them, someone who have may left the house at the same time as JW? Maybe CM meant to tell JW to text him in general, like on whatever phone he had access to? Or do you think it was meant to be more specific, like JW use YOUR phone to text?

I would alsolike to know if CM was one of "the last 3 people" on another tweet to see him, or if he was away from the house at that point, because if CM wasn't one of those last 3 people that makes someone else possibly suspicious to me.

Exactly.

:wagon: :fireworks: Things just got off on the wrong foot here, that's the problem with reading a post, you can't hear the tone of someone's voice.

Everything is fine and you are more than welcome here as is everyone else! You have valuable input and also I think it's a healthy venue to express our fears, concerns and questions.

My friends and family don't want to hear it. So birds of a feather.

I also agree that we need Time of Death...then some of these questions will surely be resolved.
On his obituary they have September 20,1014 as his date of death(is this the date they assumed he died or is it official).
They found his body on the Tuesday morning on the 23rd. Can we also assume that the killers kept his body hidden somewhere else for 3 days before they put the body at the RV lot?
So can we take that to mean that Tom died after he left the party around 340AM?

I also agree that we need Time of Death...then some of these questions will surely be resolved.
On his obituary they have September 20,1014 as his date of death or are they just assumming that is about the time he died.
They found his body on the Tuesday morning on the 23rd. Can we also assume that the killers kept his body hidden for 3 days or was his body at the RV lot for 3 days until they found him.
So can we take that to mean that Tom died after he left the party around 340AM?

I know Tom was having problems with his phone--pretty sure both friends and family have said this. When the friends that were going to drive him to Sartell on Saturday tried calling him around noon, his phone was either off or dead (correct me if I'm wrong). We know that his phone pinged at Larry's RV. So one could assume that it pinged at Larry's before it must have died or been shut off sometime before noon Saturday. I doubt the killer/s would be moving a dead body during daylight. Sun rose at 7:12AM that day, so if we are to believe the last people he was with, he died between 3:40AM - 7AM. It's possible he could have been killed before 3:40AM, but then his friends had to have known or been involved with his death to be lying. I know the experts are very good about narrowing time of death, even if the body has been there for a few days. Obviously if it was before 3AM that day, the people he was with that night would be looking quite suspicious.

I am wondering if TB didn't leave the house with JW to go and pick up some "party supplies". After leaving got "lost" looking for the "party supply" location, thus texting "I'm lost". At around 11:00 ish. Telling JW to call the third number (the party supply store) and text back after calling. I am wondering who the number is that he told him to call? Does this make any sense?

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member