ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 00:29 in this video it says it was information in an interview with someone who led them to TB's body and that police have not revealed who told them where to find TB's body. That is pretty good information, I hope they have or will have enough to make an arrest real soon.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3571673.shtml

Thanks for posting that!!! I've never seen that information before in any articles. Excellent information!

UNDs enrollment is down because they created stricter requirements for admission. They have more students applying than they have room for, mainly because of their top notch aviation program that brings in students from all over the world. Their 110 million dollar 'world's best' hockey arena also brings in the best of the best in hockey players from all over. TJ Oshie is from Mn but went to UND. Jonathan Towes also attended UND, just to name a couple. But it's a party school---no doubt about that. And as you mentioned, NDSUs football program is second to none.

Sadly for both schools you've just mentioned, the GOLDEN GOPHERS RULE. (It's just a fact. Don't be angry).

You can go ahead and click the "Thanks" button it's there just to the right.

Can I change the time if I don't have a twitter account.
I really don't want a twitter account.....I'm just reading people who have twitter accounts.
Wasn't Tom's account already on Central Time? Or am I missing something somewhere?
Wouldn't the time of the tweet already take into accout the phone's location?
I believe you can change the time on your laptop in the settings to get the time stamps to match up.

If all of the posts/tweets were to use the time zone of the poster, it would be too confusing to follow.

Example would be this thread, I am in central so this post should say it's 11:40, if you are in mountain and post after me, you are going to have a time stamp before mine and then it would look like you answered me before I said anything.

Hope that makes sense.

So, the makers/designers of the application program it to take and use the time of the device that you are using.

Some applications have default time that you can change individually in your user settings as well, but you would have to create an account to change, such as is the case with twitter.

At 00:29 in this video it says it was information in an interview with someone who led them to TB's body and that police have not revealed who told them where to find TB's body. That is pretty good information, I hope they have or will have enough to make an arrest real soon.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3571673.shtml

I knew I had heard that and then thought I heard it wrong because later they said it was cell phone transmissions. Can't trust anyone anymore.

If the authorities knew where to find Tom's body from an interview of some person than that person probably would know more....Maybe who killed him?

I knew I should be taking notes.....this is getting too complicated.
Did the police ever say anything about cell phone transmissions?
I think the killers took the phone...who would throw away $200-$300.
They can be reprogrammed can't they?

Ha! The first thing I thought of was the old Trader & Trapper too.

I have a niece & nephew that graduated with great marks from the same H.S. as TB & neither one ended up at U of M or State Cloud University, so his pick of NDSU doesn't raise my eyebrows.

One of the things that keeps rolling through my head was the request in that tweet, that someone come pick them up. How do you get lost between campus & the location of CM's house so bad that you need picked up? N Fargo isn't hard to navigate IMO and they just weren't that far away from their destination.

Yes, my daughter is thinking NDSU as well and we're in the twin cities. She's thinking nursing as well.

No one would dare try to reprogram a hot phone like that.

If the person who killed TB kept his phone an reprogrammed it for their own personal use, then we are dealing with a different kind of animal altogether and I would absolutely urge safety precautions in that area.

Ha! The first thing I thought of was the old Trader & Trapper too.

I have a niece & nephew that graduated with great marks from the same H.S. as TB & neither one ended up at U of M or State Cloud University, so his pick of NDSU doesn't raise my eyebrows.

One of the things that keeps rolling through my head was the request in that tweet, that someone come pick them up. How do you get lost between campus & the location of CM's house so bad that you need picked up? N Fargo isn't hard to navigate IMO and they just weren't that far away from their destination.

(BBM). What bothers me is the lack of explanation for that now famous tweet. I don't see any mention of it from the friends except the one where CM explained that TB had been seen after that tweet was made.

Doesn't a cell phone know its location or am I wrong.
I know nothing of cell phones....I never would own one.
And don' the FBI have real time satellite capability and can spy 24-7. Car ID chips to follow every car everywhere.
Am I wrong or do I watch to many movies?
I did like the ememy of the state.

Yes, my daughter is thinking NDSU as well and we're in the twin cities. She's thinking nursing as well.
This is off topic but frankly, there isn't anything ON TOPIC to talk about so to keep the thread moving what the heck...

NDSU has an excellent engineering program. Can I possibly steer your daughter away from nursing? It's a cutthroat career. Horrible. The older nurses eat their own. RN's have an enormous amount of responsibility, low pay, horrible hours, can get sued for absolutely anything. Currently in Minnesota the nurse to patient ratio is just ridiculous.

ANYTHING other than nursing. Please.

This is off topic but frankly, there isn't anything ON TOPIC to talk about so to keep the thread moving what the heck...

NDSU has an excellent engineering program. Can I possibly steer your daughter away from nursing? It's a cutthroat career. Horrible. The older nurses eat their own. RN's have an enormous amount of responsibility, low pay, horrible hours, can get sued for absolutely anything. Currently in Minnesota the nurse to patient ratio is just ridiculous.

ANYTHING other than nursing. Please.
What do you mean?
Too many nurses or too many patients?

Can you delete a tweet?
Can deleting a tweet be an incriminating action?
Has there ever been a time when the killer was posting on this site?

Sadly for both schools you've just mentioned, the GOLDEN GOPHERS RULE. (It's just a fact. Don't be angry).

You can go ahead and click the "Thanks" button it's there just to the right.

I'm a Gopher!

I see where you can delete a post now.
Sorry I bothered everybody.
But wouldn't deleting a post cause alot of Non sequiturs.
How about deleting other peoples posts?

What do you mean?
Too many nurses or too many patients?

FAR too many patients to the number of nurses. The pressure most nurses are under on the average med/surg floor is ridiculous. RN's are required to know as much as the doctor by way of looking for signs and symptoms of impending doom. The level of knowledge, the level of skill, the level of training is just astronomical.

Whenever there are budget problems in the hospitals it's ALWAYS the nurse's salaries that are looked at first.

Nurses are your front line of defense when it comes to laying there in the hospital yet they are simply not given the professional respect they deserve.

However, as far as a career that is personally satisfying it is excellent. The patient care part of it is wonderful.

I see where you can delete a post now.
Sorry I bothered everybody.
But wouldn't deleting a post cause alot of Non sequiturs.
How about deleting other peoples posts?

Ohhh noooo. Don't change anyone else's post. Actually I don't think you can delete anyone else's post. It's ok. Actually for the most part if you just don't bring something up again it gets buried back in the pages and people forget about it.

That is...until one early morning when someone with nothing better to do than read old posts comes along...they creep out from under a moldy bridge and start commenting on posts made four weeks ago. These are known as trolls. Beware the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95