ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in Andrew Sadek's thread because it relates to him specifically but I am also posting here because it's an angle that we've talked about before.

It could be relative in this case because we all know Tom Bearson had involvement with the police a week or so prior to his murder... Could it be possible there were additional drugs found in the car when TB got his DUI and he was going to be allowed to "work those charges off?" (Words of SEMCA board member, not mine.).

When this "former" board member was asked if organizations like SEMCA operate on other college campuses across the state, he said he had to believe it does exist everywhere across ND.

I have to say that this interview doesn't make me feel very confident that someone is watching over these drug task forces the way they should. He sounded somewhat clueless. (JMO)

(The interview starts immediately & runs for the first 9 minutes..)

I tried to determine if this breaks any kind of TOS but I was unable to. I'm sure if it does, those who are policing this board will alert the appropriate people...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NhoX_d54wE[/video]

If that were the case for TB, I would think that the DUI charges would have been dropped as well.

I don't know how it is looked upon in Fargo, ND but in this college town in MO both Campus Police and LE look at selling alcohol or providing alcohol to minors is looked at much more seriously that pot consumption. That trend is causing local LE to trace down where it came from and/or who provided it. Stores and bars liquor licenses are pulled, put on probation and the clerks are personally charged as well. If prior to Tommy's DUI he had been at a frat party or even a private party that week before and he told LE where it was the cost to them could be HUGE and into the thousands in fines and attorney fees.

JMO's

I don't know how it is looked upon in Fargo, ND but in this college town in MO both Campus Police and LE look at selling alcohol or providing alcohol to minors is looked at much more seriously that pot consumption. That trend is causing local LE to trace down where it came from and/or who provided it. Stores and bars liquor licenses are pulled, put on probation and the clerks are personally charged as well. If prior to Tommy's DUI he had been at a frat party or even a private party that week before and he told LE where it was the cost to them could be HUGE and into the thousands in fines and attorney fees.

JMO's

REALLY good point!

Nothing but dried up crumbs......and deafening silence. I pray this changes

Thank you AmandaReckonwith for the Photobucket archives. Does anyone here know if it has ever been publicly announced the time TB was found? I thought I read 11:20 at one time on one of these photobucket photos. Yesterday I read for the first time a tweet of #RIPTom with a time of 11:13. That's the earliest tweet I've seen yet.

Screen shot reads "Last seen leaving party at 3:00 AM". There has been a time variation of that time, so the screen shot may be off on "body found at 11:20 AM". And ofcourse, close friends of TB most likely notify their close friends. This didn't seem to be (the 11:13) in the realm of immediate/close contacts, so it caught my eye. JMO

With the archive, I am having problems with video. I have not removed them (many say "deleted or moved") and it seems to be a photobucket glitch.... or problem on my end. I am unable to upload video to any of the 150+ archives.

Will fix when possible (if I only had a brain).

I've went back and searched articles, and they all say body found 11:20 am, and "just after 11:00 am".... Tweet saying #RIPTom at 11:13 am on 23rd seems pretty early to me, just sayin....
Can anyone tell me location of Alexandria MN in relation to Sartell, Moorhead, and Fargo?

I've went back and searched articles, and they all say body found 11:20 am, and "just after 11:00 am".... Tweet saying #RIPTom at 11:13 am on 23rd seems pretty early to me, just sayin....
Can anyone tell me location of Alexandria MN in relation to Sartell, Moorhead, and Fargo?
Hi can'tnotcare. It is about 100 miles south and east of Fargo.

Sartell is about 175 miles southeast of Fargo.

I wonder if the last name of the 11:13 AM tweeter is the same as the name of one of the large RV Sales Lots in the area?

Just wondering

I don't have a lot to add in reference to the investigation but in my opinion, the media could continue to mention the items LE has asked us for help finding without hindering the investigation. I know that you can search online for the descriptions but some people may have missed those couple of articles. I don't recall it being covered on the local news or in the paper for more than a day or two. The chances of finding them can only increase if more people are on the lookout for them.

So true, so true

I wonder if the last name of the 11:13 AM tweeter is the same as the name of one of the large RV Sales Lots in the area?

Just wondering
No, that twitter has been extremely quiet. But it looks like that's a norm, not a change.

JMO's
This has me thinking even more now......hmmmm

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/brookings-police-looking-for-missing-man/?id=171174

I've been lurking for a while on this site. The case has me fascinated/obsessed/horrified. It is one that hits too close to home literally and figuratively. So, I was disturbed to see the above report. Brookings is home of SDSU and is a straight shot south of NDSU on I29. I don't know if this person is a student but is roughly in that age group.

I have a very bad feeling about all of this. Praying this young man is found safe.

JMO's

I think most alcohol underage kids drink is obtained by giving someone they know, who is a couple of years older, a few bucks to go to the liquor store and buy it for them. The purchase itself is legal. There are no big fish, little fish, middle men, nor is there any money to be made. It's just one guy doing another guy a favor so he can party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse