ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe something suspicious is going on because it all sounds a little strange but then again, maybe the cameras weren't working and they thought they had video that they could review but upon inspection, found they didn't. We know there are other cameras at NDSU that are there but not working. Could the 'confirmed he left with a back pack' information have come from his room mate since that's what he said?

I would agree with this but my sister and I talked about her seeing it on TV. I didn't really think anything of it but she said it reminded her of Andrew. She said it was creepy. So it DOES exist. I have no doubt. My sister doesn't follow these cases & has no reason to lie. She's a school teacher in ND - she doesn't get confused. I believe it exists 100%. I don't know why the secrecy.

Yes I agree---totally.

I'm not disagreeing with anything anyone else has posted---I'm just trying to look at possible explanations. As far as the video people say they saw, it's possible the reporter may have said "It's been confirmed TB left with a back pack"---information confirmed by the room mate. Then they showed a clip of someone leaving a dorm with a back pack, as if to say "See all you viewers in TV Land---this is what a student leaving the dorm with a back pack looks like" Kind of like when they report "A convenience store was robbed at 11pm tonight" and then they show a picture of the convenience store in broad daylight with green grass and flowers.

It may be the reporting or it may be suspicious. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.

Thank you Rocco for acknowledging our suspicion. :)

Good Morning,

This thread will be closing in the next 15 minutes and a new one will start.

The new link will be posted at the bottom of this thread as soon as the thread is closed

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member