ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(BBM) Yeah, I'm just not finding it on the closed thread either. So I guess we are going to need a link. Also can you provide the first part of this quote? Seems odd to just leap into the post with an uncapitalized one word, "unrecognizable." Just trying to refresh my memory. It seems that this quote is not complete or has been edited.

Go to first thread on date 10-3-14 @ 10:48, post #920. I copied and pasted it exactly as it was written in it's entirety. It reads edited by you, no modsnips noted. Don't know what to tell ya! I've practically forgotten the point as well! Other than....Unrecognizable isn't the same as "homicidal violence" either. "Homicidal violence" could include car wounds, defensive hand wounds, fighting for your life.....

Please don't read what I wrote the wrong way. On this site the information we post as fact needs to be in MSM. That's what I meant. I'm not discrediting what you heard one bit. Just that in order to report and discuss it here, there needs to be some kind of verification.

I'm not buying it. For the last several pages I've been reading about this getting hit by a car theory that has caused all kinds of colorful discussion. Where is the verification in the hit by the car theory? I don't want to reveal my source because if I do, I may end up revealing myself to people I care not to that may be viewing this site. Or, not. Let's just go with the crazy Midwest frat boys crammed in the Pacer, with no conscience, all hopped up on 3.2 beer and pop rocks.

I'm not buying it. For the last several pages I've been reading about this getting hit by a car theory that has caused all kinds of colorful discussion. Where is the verification in the hit by the car theory? I don't want to reveal my source because if I do, I may end up revealing myself to people I care not to that may be viewing this site. Or, not. Let's just go with the crazy Midwest frat boys crammed in the Pacer, with no conscience, all hopped up on 3.2 beer and pop rocks.

Or, not. I agree......(you are funny) :laugh:

Go to first thread on date 10-3-14 @ 10:48, post #920. I copied and pasted it exactly as it was written in it's entirety. It reads edited by you, no modsnips noted. Don't know what to tell ya! I've practically forgotten the point as well! Other than....Unrecognizable isn't the same as "homicidal violence" either. "Homicidal violence" could include car wounds, defensive hand wounds, fighting for your life.....

I'm positively flattered that you took the time to go back to the first thread to look through all of my posts just to find something like this. Fantastic is what it is.

Where is the verification in any other theory as it pertains to this case? There has been virtually no information released so pretty much nothing can be verified.

No there isn't a city ordinance for trains. I lived near the area of both CM's house AND Larry's RV @ different periods of time. Trains ran all night and all day. They are even busier now that oil is also transported on these rail lines from the ND oil fields. It is big, big business. ND will never let a city ordinance stop the big oil from doing whatever they want. Jmo.

Trains are vital to ND. Most major cites grew based on where the trains ran and the Red River flowed. And if a train ran though the middle of a city causing a troublesome delay from getting from one vital part of a city to the other, overpasses were built. The trains were here first and whatever accommodating needs to be done, has to be done by the City because trains will always have priority. And yes, they are busier than ever because of the oil boom. I suspect cities want the trains sounding when they travel though a city to warn people they'e coming----for safety reasons---- and that trumps any inconvenience the noise causes.

A class mate of my daughter was driving with her radio on full blast, her heater on, and singing at the top of her lungs and didn't hear an approaching train or notice the cross bars were coming down. She hit the train and the first question her insurance adjuster asked wasn't "Was anyone hurt?" or "How badly is your car damaged"---the FIRST question he asked waS, "Did you do any damage to the train?" Trains in ND = :bow:

Tweets that once appeared to me as having guilt (or brain leaks) prior to actually finding TB, now appear to me as knowledge and fear in a different perspective. I'm having trouble putting this in words....

http://www.wday.com/content/ndsu-asking-publics-help-finding-missing-student-tom-bearson

"Alvarez says there is campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now, yet NDSU communications coordinator Ann Robinson-Paul has since said there is NO confirmed video of Bearson."

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26589710/ndsu-needs-your-help-in-locating-a-missing-student

"Authorities at NDSU are checking surveillance video from some of their campus buildings, but say there is no confirmation that Bearson appears on any of those videos. Due to the amount of resources available, the NDSU Police Department has turned the investigation over to Fargo Police."

Where is MISSING video footage? Both BankingOnIt and Minnesota Mom posted in regards to news footage of TB with backpack leaving dorm initially in the "missing stage". Later article confirmed TB left with backpack. WHY is this missing? Too much deja vu of Andrew Sadek perhaps????

Something suspicious is going on there.
Why not release the video that exists?
Who is hiding something here?

Something suspicious is going on there.
Why not release the video that exists?
Who is hiding something here?

Maybe something suspicious is going on because it all sounds a little strange but then again, maybe the cameras weren't working and they thought they had video that they could review but upon inspection, found they didn't. We know there are other cameras at NDSU that are there but not working. Could the 'confirmed he left with a back pack' information have come from his room mate since that's what he said?

Maybe something suspicious is going on because it all sounds a little strange but then again, maybe the cameras weren't working and they thought they had video that they could review but upon inspection, found they didn't. We know there are other cameras at NDSU that are there but not working. Could the 'confirmed he left with a back pack' information have come from his room mate since that's what he said?

Both BankingOnIt and Minnesota Mom posted in regards to each having a relative that saw news footage of TB leaving the dorm with a backpack (in the "missing stage"). Later article confirmed TB left with backpack, per report of his dorm-mate.
The articles are pretty conflicted. In my mind, NO CONFIRMATION does not mean the same as “there is no video of Bearson”. Would you agree?

http://www.wday.com/content/ndsu-asking-publics-help-finding-missing-student-tom-bearson
"says there IS campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now"
"there is no CONFIRMED video of Bearson"

Once again, different article, same wordage: "no confirmation". They didn't say there was no video, in fact, it is worded as if there is video.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...issing-student

"Authorities at NDSU are checking surveillance video from some of their campus buildings, but say there is no confirmation that Bearson appears on any of those videos.

Both BankingOnIt and Minnesota Mom posted in regards to each having a relative that saw news footage of TB leaving the dorm with a backpack (in the "missing stage"). Later article confirmed TB left with backpack, per report of his dorm-mate.
The articles are pretty conflicted. In my mind, NO CONFIRMATION does not mean the same as “there is no video of Bearson”. Would you agree?

"says there IS campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now"
"there is no CONFIRMED video of Bearson"

Yes I agree---totally.

I'm not disagreeing with anything anyone else has posted---I'm just trying to look at possible explanations. As far as the video people say they saw, it's possible the reporter may have said "It's been confirmed TB left with a back pack"---information confirmed by the room mate. Then they showed a clip of someone leaving a dorm with a back pack, as if to say "See all you viewers in TV Land---this is what a student leaving the dorm with a back pack looks like" Kind of like when they report "A convenience store was robbed at 11pm tonight" and then they show a picture of the convenience store in broad daylight with green grass and flowers.

It may be the reporting or it may be suspicious. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.

Once again, different article, same wordage: "no confirmation". They didn't say there was no video, in fact, it is worded as if there is video.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...issing-student

"Authorities at NDSU are checking surveillance video from some of their campus buildings, but say there is no confirmation that Bearson appears on any of those videos.

That may mean there is video from places they assume he would have walked by when walking south to the house so they were checking those but there is no video in/on the actual dorm as he left.

That may mean there is video from places they assume he would have walked by when walking south to the house so they were checking those but there is no video in/on the actual dorm as he left.

I wonder why not say then "there is NO video of Bearson", or "Bearson does NOT appear on any of the videos". Sounds to me like there is someone that could be Bearson, but they haven't confirmed it.

I wonder why not say then "there is NO video of Bearson", or "Bearson does NOT appear on any of the videos". Sounds to me like there is someone that could be Bearson, but they won't confirm it.

Ahhh yes----they don't seem to want to confirm anything so that's a very strong possibilty.

I love the truth, "the truth shall set you free..." (~John 8:32).

Because you can't argue with the truth.

This is that article and this is exactly what it says here:

Alvarez says there is campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now, yet NDSU communications coordinator Ann Robinson-Paul has since said there is NO confirmed video of Bearson."

This is very, very suspicious to me. Even MORE suspicious was the teenie, tiny whisper afterwards of, (Pssst there is no video, hey look over here at this nice red apple, don't ask again kid")

And I'm finding nothing past that in MSM mentioning this particular situation.

This line right here? "yet NDSU communications coordinator Ann Robinson-Paul has since said there is NO confirmed video of Bearson." This sounds and reads just like instructions from a manual for 'Damage Control 101'. AND it's in the same paragraph as the first statement. One long sentence divided like the Great Wall of China by a comma in complete opposition of each other.

Like a snake twisting back on itself.

I do find this odd. Maybe I've been looking too closely at that trap house.

" there is NO confirmed video of Bearson." Just exactly what does that mean. That's like trying to squeeze a wet bar of soap.

I truly believe there will be a break in this case soon & that justice will be coming. That's why we're here.
Prayers to TB's family.

RIP TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members