ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might. But even if they could determine the color do they tell people to look for a red car? (Or whatever color they determined it to be.)

I've heard exactly that kind of of report down here in the cities. Its probably just me but i just dont see enough clear thinking of a drunk driver and passenger pulling off the clean up and coverup. but most of the theories out there have challenges to the too.

I'm betting that there is an ordinance in that section of town to prevent a train going through there at 4 in the morning.

I don't live in Fargo. I live in the outer edge of Populous county in a nice neighborhood, a mile from train tracks and there is a 4:30 am train every morning - believe me.

The information about defensive wounds on TB's hands were unsubstantiated rumor and not found in MSM. As of yet, and please correct me if I'm wrong, no report anywhere by anyone has said anything other than he died of 'Homicidal Violence'.

A friend told me, they were told 'he fought like hell' based on his injuries. Think what you will with that bit of information.

http://www.wday.com/content/ndsu-asking-publics-help-finding-missing-student-tom-bearson

"Alvarez says there is campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now, yet NDSU communications coordinator Ann Robinson-Paul has since said there is NO confirmed video of Bearson."

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26589710/ndsu-needs-your-help-in-locating-a-missing-student

"Authorities at NDSU are checking surveillance video from some of their campus buildings, but say there is no confirmation that Bearson appears on any of those videos. Due to the amount of resources available, the NDSU Police Department has turned the investigation over to Fargo Police."

Where is MISSING video footage? Both BankingOnIt and Minnesota Mom posted in regards to news footage of TB with backpack leaving dorm initially in the "missing stage". Later article confirmed TB left with backpack. WHY is this missing? Too much deja vu of Andrew Sadek perhaps????

I WOULD like to KNOW why there is repeatedly NO threat to the campus community or public!!!! Why JUST to these young men!!!! Something smells fishy in ND and MN (not Denmark)

Perhaps it WAS NOT a "gang initiation act", but rather a gang interaction due to drug buy/sell. Perhaps it was a drug task force situation gone bad...way bad.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26512825/police-want-businesses-alert-for-gang-members
"There are gangs in Fargo, there have been for some time, the amount and where they have originated have changed but there is some level of gang activity in the city of Fargo," says Fargo Police Deputy Chief Pat Claus.

Claus says Fargo has several different confirmed local and national gangs in our area.
Police say there is nothing specific you can do about the increased gang-related activity, but just be alert and attentive around your neighborhood.

http://www.wday.com/content/gang-activity-rise-fargo

gang activity is on the rise in Fargo-Moorhead.
And Fargo Police say they're trying to get ahead of it before it becomes a major problem.
Police say in a three-week period this July and August, they tracked 26 encounters with 18 people spanning nine different gangs.
The crimes those gang members were involved in include assaults, thefts, burglaries, drugs, and weapons violations.
Deputy Chief Pat Claus says the department has been tracking it since the early 90s, and since then, have had interactions with members of 93 different gangs.

http://www.wday.com/content/several-theories-rumors-surrounding-bearsons-death-few-answers

One of those speculations includes talk of a "gang initiation act."

But Jacobson says that's one of many tips they've received.

Jacobson: "It's on the table the same as anything else, but certainly, it should not be getting a life of its own."

And he says so far, there's no evidence connecting community gang activity to Bearson's murder.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_26601144/police-still-searching-clues-teens-death

Ebinger said that while it's not yet clear if it's a criminal investigation, it has to be approached as if there was foul play because of the "suspicious increments" involved

No evidence doesn't mean "didn't happen", just means "can't arrest". Well, we know that hasn't happened (arrest).

http://www.wday.com/content/several-...th-few-answers

One of those speculations includes talk of a "gang initiation act."

But Jacobson says that's one of many tips they've received.

Jacobson: "It's on the table the same as anything else, but certainly, it should not be getting a life of its own."

And he says so far, there's no evidence connecting community gang activity to Bearson's murder.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...r-gang-members

"just be alert and attentive around your neighborhood."

I don't live in Fargo. I live in the outer edge of Populous county in a nice neighborhood, a mile from train tracks and there is a 4:30 am train every morning - believe me.

The Amtrak westbound arrives in Fargo at 3:30am.

The Amtrak eastbound departs Fargo at 1:43am.

And I beleive you. Oh yes I do---they sound their horns.

The information about defensive wounds on TB's hands were unsubstantiated rumor and not found in MSM. As of yet, and please correct me if I'm wrong, no report anywhere by anyone has said anything other than he died of 'Homicidal Violence'.

Unrecognizable isn't the same as "homicidal violence" either, correct me if I'm wrong.

On 10-8-14:
IBsleuthin
unrecognizable. All gravel roads lead to Larry's RV. Did he fall out of the back of a pickup truck while partying? How do they know it was a fight?

I agree. But "homicidal violence" can involve a vehicle. A vehicle can be used in a homicide. Hitting someone with a vehicle is violent. I'm not saying the ME got it wrong. I'm just saying that determining his death was a result of "homicidal violence" does not rule out TB being hit by a car.

I agree with your statement here. I won't even hazard a guess at how many times a car has been the instrument of death. So you are very correct, 'Homicidal violence' could include a car.

How do you stand it? It would make me cranky. Do you get use to it?

A friend told me, they were told 'he fought like hell' based on his injuries. Think what you will with that bit of information.

Please don't read what I wrote the wrong way. On this site the information we post as fact needs to be in MSM. That's what I meant. I'm not discrediting what you heard one bit. Just that in order to report and discuss it here, there needs to be some kind of verification.

How do you stand it? It would make me cranky. Do you get use to it?

I think it's either a regualtion by the railroad or a city ordinance that they must sound their horns. One exception was finally made for a train that travelled near a campground in the early morning hours in EGF. I like the sound. (I know--you weren't asking me :crazy:)

The Amtrak westbound arrives in Fargo at 3:30am.

The Amtrak eastbound departs Fargo at 1:43am.

And I beleive you. Oh yes I do---they sound their horns.

I recall a tweet by BH complaining about train noise

Unable to link because it is in the first thread which no longer links to this second thread. Here it is in its entirety (although that doesn't change the point):

10-03-2014, 10:48 PM #920

IBsleuthin

unrecognizable. All gravel roads lead to Larry's RV. Did he fall out of the back of a pickup truck while partying? How do they know it was a fight?

Who left him at the RV place? a team of qualified paramedics and a neurologist? He could have fallen out, they thought he was dead but wasn't and remember now, he presumably was laying there Sat., Sun.,Mon., Tuesday morning.

Unless the coroner told them he was fighting for his life, most likely this is speculation.

No press conference today. Hmmm...Not an update, nothing. Zip.

A big goose egg and another weekend stretching out before us. But what does it mean, what does it mean.

Last edited by IBsleuthin; 10-03-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Everything I post is MOO.

I agree with your statement here. I won't even hazard a guess at how many times a car has been the instrument of death. So you are very correct, 'Homicidal violence' could include a car.

"Homicidal violence" could include car wounds, defensive hand wounds, fighting for your life.....

I'm betting that there is an ordinance in that section of town to prevent a train going through there at 4 in the morning.

No there isn't a city ordinance for trains. I lived near the area of both CM's house AND Larry's RV @ different periods of time. Trains ran all night and all day. They are even busier now that oil is also transported on these rail lines from the ND oil fields. It is big, big business. ND will never let a city ordinance stop the big oil from doing whatever they want. Jmo.

http://www.wday.com/content/ndsu-asking-publics-help-finding-missing-student-tom-bearson

"Alvarez says there is campus video of Bearson which NDSU police are looking over now, yet NDSU communications coordinator Ann Robinson-Paul has since said there is NO confirmed video of Bearson."

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26589710/ndsu-needs-your-help-in-locating-a-missing-student

"Authorities at NDSU are checking surveillance video from some of their campus buildings, but say there is no confirmation that Bearson appears on any of those videos. Due to the amount of resources available, the NDSU Police Department has turned the investigation over to Fargo Police."

Where is MISSING video footage? Both BankingOnIt and Minnesota Mom posted in regards to news footage of TB with backpack leaving dorm initially in the "missing stage". Later article confirmed TB left with backpack. WHY is this missing? Too much deja vu of Andrew Sadek perhaps????

I don't get the shrouded in secrecy video.
My sister saw it. We talked about it before Tom was even found. She said it showed him leaving his dorm putting on his backpack -- just like Andrew.

Granted.. Nothing suspicious about both of them having backpacks.. But IT IS suspicious that they apparently showed the video once on TV (likely Channel 4 CBS) and now we can't find it anywhere. Why hide it? What's to hide? Unless they are trying to quell the publics fear about this being another drug deal gone wrong by their undercover detectives...

They haven't been honest about Andrew Sadek. And they apparently feel they are going to get away with it. Why start now with the transparency & full disclosure stuff?

Yes.. I know that I am biased & it alters my perception. So excuse me if I rant now and again.

No there isn't a city ordinance for trains. I lived near the area of both CM's house AND Larry's RV @ different periods of time. Trains ran all night and all day. They are even busier now that oil is also transported on these rail lines from the ND oil fields. It is big, big business. ND will never let a city ordinance stop the big oil from doing whatever they want. Jmo.

That is an excellent point. I had not considered this. Certainly your advantage is being from that area. I just couldn't imagine living next to or near all that racket!

Well, I'm never too old or too proud to admit when I'm wrong. I did find post#920 but it appears that it had been >mod snipped for all the prior content< and that is why it starts with a one word uncapitalized sentence and I did not recognize it. So to that end I apologize for questioning the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back