ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that it's a sad development that a young man has been murdered and the media has stopped talking about it.

I believe that it's a sad development that a young man has been murdered and the media has stopped talking about it.

What is there to talk about if the police say "There are no new developments in the death of TB".

I did manage to upload the Jacobson interview here:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6ibg3q>&s=8#.VEHULmeN7K4

After re-recording it, I am still unable to add it to the archive.

ATasteOfHoney, the interview doesn't answer much. Lt Jacobson seems to talk in circles around the questions without really answering anything. He does definitively answer the shoe question. One was on Tom, and one has not been found. Same with the iPhone5.

Oh you know me! I could find PAHLENTY to talk about.

Plenty to talk about doesn't mean news information. Certainly, the media would also not wish to publish anything that would cause a lawsuit. I also don't believe there is anyone who knows the situation closely that is volunteering to give an interview.

Please refer to Post #57:
"The Bearson Family has asked that their privacy be respected by the media and thus far this wish has generally been respected."

Patience. Soon there will be news. Maybe 4 more weeks when tox and final report is released.

Then there will be arrest news, hearings news, trial news.

If I lived there and there is an unknown murderer, I would want some kind of reassurances that LE is talking ablut it, thinking about it, asking for tips.

It doesn't have to be big news. Just a public relations which goes a long way

Wow!!
Finally some information!!
I was just about to pack my suitcase to leave town but now maybe I will just might wait awhile longer.

Plenty to talk about doesn't mean news information. Certainly, the media would also not wish to publish anything that would cause a lawsuit. I also don't believe there is anyone who knows the situation closely that is volunteering to give an interview.

Please refer to Post #57:
"The Bearson Family has asked that their privacy be respected by the media and thus far this wish has generally been respected."

(BBM)
Sure it does. Asking that their privacy be respected by the media, in my opinion is meaning not having aggressive style reporting. It means not having someone knocking on their door and not calling them asking for intimate details. I highly doubt that the media keeping TB's case in the public's mind is going to cause his family to sue them. Not if the reporting is done correctly.

What I'm talking about is what everyone out there with a missing or unsolved murdered loved one KNOWS and that's keeping it in the public's eye JUST MIGHT help someone with a guilty conscience finally come forward, it JUST MIGHT help someone who thought they saw something trivial come forward and report it, IT JUST MIGHT help that employee at Menards who sees someone walking around out in that field behind there, pause to think.."Oh yeah, what about Tom." and call it in.

Doesn't have to be an interview but then again I'm sure that the people who do this on a national level will be the first to say that people they thought would NEVER give an interview were sweet talked into giving possibly the best interview of their career.

I never like to say never. I am SO THANKFUL I'm an optimist.

Ask and you shall receive. A "little" PR for today:
Fargo Police Chief says detectives making progress in murder of NDSU student
http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2014/...es-making-progress-in-murder-of-ndsu-student/

You're a wonderful person for posting this little tid bit. :happydance:

So from the link: At one point there WERE 20 investigators working on the case. I take that to mean there are no longer that many investigators working the case. Which must mean they don't need that many any more. Since they don't want to release too much information because they don't want to jeopardize the case, they obviously have a lot more information. My guess is they have all the information they need, they just need the forensics to come back so they can prove their case. And then.........the arrest or arrests. And then? We'll have plenty to discuss. And then? IBsleuthin will be so happy that she'll send us all flowers and chocolates and gifts and money.

You're a wonderful person for posting this little tid bit. :happydance:

So from the link: At one point there WERE 20 investigators working on the case. I take that to mean there are no longer that many investigators working the case. Which must mean they don't need that many any more. Since they don't want to release too much information because they don't want to jeopardize the case, they obviously have a lot more information. My guess is they have all the information they need, they just need the forensics to come back so they can prove their case. And then.........the arrest or arrests. And then? We'll have plenty to discuss. And then? IBsleuthin will be so happy that she'll send us all flowers and chocolates and gifts and money.

I "Like" this post.

See LE. Was it that hard to give out that info. Very good.

The fact that Fargo LE is making the statement and not Moorhead leads me to believe that the crime happened in Fargo. And Tommy's body transported to where it was found.

JMO's

No court case for that number for the associate.

I've never assumed Tom was at the trap later on after the sos tweet was sent. Neither JW or TB tweet anything about being at the trap after the ".....we are going to die...." tweet. Furthermore, no tweet is ever again sent from TBs account.

I think it's more important what isn't being tweeted, and accounts pulled or gone silent. For those who were supposedly around or with Tommy that night have been relatively quiet and to my knowledge did not participate in looking for him when he was missing. When the party is over I believe they at least know what happened.

JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members