ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his conscience is starting to bother him?
A friend of Tom's who just got angry with him and killed him unintentionally and wants to come to terms with what he did?
Maybe looking for the shoe and phone?
I was going to go out there myself but I think it is private property.
You would have to get permission to be on their property which I don't think they would give.

Do we take the word of the police and accept the fact that the shoe and phone are not on the RV property?
Maybe the police did miss the shoe and phone and they are still there somewhere?
And maybe it is just a friend of Tom's who just wants to see where he was found?
It could be nothing more than a friend who just wants to remember and talk to Tom.
Generally it is something you do when you know that is the last place you know where he was before he died.
I would do it myself I know if I were real close friends with him.

According to the Forum article, "Police believe his actions were suspicious enough to warrant more investigation, but no link has been made to Bearson’s homicide, ...."

Reading between the lines, I'm thinking that some suspicious "actions" occurred besides simply wandering. I'm not even sure if wandering around a RV sales lot at night is suspicious at all. For example, people go to car sales lots late at night all the time so they don't get hassled by sales people.

Something tells me this guy did something pretty odd or suspicious that isn't being revealed.

EDIT: Just noted that cops were sent at 6:30 PM. The RV place closes at 5 PM. The place is open on one side, right? As long as the lot is reasonably accessible, this could simply be a guy in the market for an RV that stopped by after work (again, unless he was doing something weird.)

Some perps have to revisit the scene, some have to watch their arson from afar, some have to attend the funerals of their victim.....& some have to taunt the families of their victim.

I think the young guy being at the location within the RV lot is highly suspicious. We have a real predator in the making, I fear!!!!????

Do we take the word of the police and accept the fact that the shoe and phone are not on the RV property?
Maybe the police did miss the shoe and phone and they are still there somewhere?
And maybe it is just a friend of Tom's who just wants to see where he was found?
It could be nothing more than a friend who just wants to remember and talk to Tom.
Generally it is something you do when you know that is the last place you know where he was before he died.
I would do it myself I know if I were real close friends with him.
He's looking for a shoe, imo. No other reason to be there without coming forward and identifying himself after it's been all over the news. Let's hope he's that stupid all the way around.

This isn't someone in the market for an RV. That wouldn't fit the normal 20 year old vehicle wish list.

It is someone curious (like us), or someone close to Tom who wants to "feel" him, or someone who is up to no good... maybe knows what happened and has been thinking about it.

I don't see any other options. I think it is certainly Tom Bearson related.

This isn't someone in the market for an RV. That wouldn't fit the normal 20 year old vehicle wish list.

It is someone curious (like us), or someone close to Tom who wants to "feel" him, or someone who is up to no good... maybe knows what happened and has been thinking about it.

I don't see any other options. I think it is certainly Tom Bearson related.

Yeah & maybe this guy is checking that he didn't leave some sort of evidence behind? Maybe he's trying to retrieve something?
And the quick disappearance----very, very telling! He's old enough to know better; if you're innocently looking around, you'd stay. If your intentions were nefarious, you'd leave.

He'll be back again late at night----hope they have infrared cameras on in that lot!

What is he looking for?

They best bring the search dogs back out again

From the above referenced article at WDAY.com:

While the case has been quiet over the last few weeks with little new information surfacing, police are confident they will have more answers soon.

Lt. Tory Jacobson with the Moorhead Police Department says, “Certainly, no indication that we're not going to solve this. Our expectation is that we will have responsible party and motive in time.

Would anyone agree that from this statement, it sounds like they have a pretty good idea of what happened? Although, if that were true, wouldn't there be an arrest already?

But how is a 20-year-old interested in buying an RV? Most 20-year-olds I know are struggling just to pay rent and the basics. Sure, there is always the exception. But if I was 20 and had some cash to burn, you'd see me walking around the car lots at night. I think it's likely related to TB, whether it is a friend who is looking for closure and to make sense of what happened, or someone related to his disappearance making sure some piece of evidence wasn't still left there or looking for something that they/ he wants and is missing.

From the above referenced article at WDAY.com:

While the case has been quiet over the last few weeks with little new information surfacing, police are confident they will have more answers soon.

Lt. Tory Jacobson with the Moorhead Police Department says, “Certainly, no indication that we're not going to solve this. Our expectation is that we will have responsible party and motive in time.

Thanks for this. It makes me feel hopeful.

Well, what in the world.

Either he came forward and they cleared him of involvement or LE are intentionally misleading the public to further investigation. But I would think if he came forward and was cleared LE would say that loud and clear.

Maybe they are waiting for one last bit of evidence that is really going to nail the person. DNA evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse