DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I have this right...
A young man was MURDERED.
This MURDERER has not been arrested.
LE states there's no reason to be alarmed, no threat to community.
Friends feel there is no threat, and continue on with their lives...
Meanwhile....THERE IS A MURDERER ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!

Sure hope LE has them under constant eye contact!!! If someone disregards human life enough to take Thomas's life, well, what's stopping them from taking another? NOTHING! Someone else pisses them off, or whatever their motive was, and they strike again!

I don't want to scare anyone from going to a college and getting an education...but I have a problem with all these missing, and murdered young people from colleges!!! Something needs to change and change NOW! Our kids are NOT safe!! Not at this college or any other!! I don't know if we need to better equip our kids before sending them off to college or the colleges need to up the ante...but something MUST change!

Someone else posted this earlier, not sure who but I agree, they are probably waiting for final autopsy, DNA and toxicology reports to come back - which could be weeks!

First post, but I have read through both TB related threads. I live in ND and have two sons living in Fargo--ages 22 and 24. I received notice on Facebook that Tom was missing before the police were interested in looking for him so, understandably, I have been following this from the get-go.
Early on Sept 23--I want to say 9am, KFGO announced they would carry the pre-planned press conference at 12n to provide updates on the areas being searched for Tom. A short time later, KFGO reported that the press conference was being postponed to an hour later, so 1pm if I remember correctly. During the press conference, they announced that Tom's body was found. Later that same day, KFGO radio aired an interview with the police chief of Fargo (I think--I cant find the link now to verify that it was the Fargo chief and not a captain, lieutenant or whatever) wherein he said he happened to be meeting with TB's family at the time the searchers found the body and he received a call from the 'field officers' notifying him that the body was found, and he then relayed the discovery of the body to the family. Is it possible that the family gave some information to LE that they used to find him??? Perhaps given to them by a 'friend' or acquaintance?
Hope this makes sense.

First post, but I have read through both TB related threads. I live in ND and have two sons living in Fargo--ages 22 and 24. I received notice on Facebook that Tom was missing before the police were interested in looking for him so, understandably, I have been following this from the get-go.
Early on Sept 23--I want to say 9am, KFGO announced they would carry the pre-planned press conference at 12n to provide updates on the areas being searched for Tom. A short time later, KFGO reported that the press conference was being postponed to an hour later, so 1pm if I remember correctly. During the press conference, they announced that Tom's body was found. Later that same day, KFGO radio aired an interview with the police chief of Fargo (I think--I cant find the link now to verify that it was the Fargo chief and not a captain, lieutenant or whatever) wherein he said he happened to be meeting with TB's family at the time the searchers found the body and he received a call from the 'field officers' notifying him that the body was found, and he then relayed the discovery of the body to the family. Is it possible that the family gave some information to LE that they used to find him??? Perhaps given to them by a 'friend' or acquaintance?
Hope this makes sense.

It does make sense and I'm glad you posted this because I remembered it the same way. WELCOME by the way!

Let me see if I have this right...
A young man was MURDERED.
This MURDERER has not been arrested.
LE states there's no reason to be alarmed, no threat to community.
Friends feel there is no threat, and continue on with their lives...

Meanwhile....THERE IS A MURDERER ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!

Sure hope LE has them under constant eye contact!!! If someone disregards human life enough to take Thomas's life, well, what's stopping them from taking another? NOTHING! Someone else pisses them off, or whatever their motive was, and they strike again!

I don't want to scare anyone from going to a college and getting an education...but I have a problem with all these missing, and murdered young people from colleges!!! Something needs to change and change NOW! Our kids are NOT safe!! Not at this college or any other!! I don't know if we need to better equip our kids before sending them off to college or the colleges need to up the ante...but something MUST change!

(BBM)

This is not the first case by a long shot where LE has stated, "Nothing to see here folks, go on home now" and they were wrong.

911 is a perfect example.

After the North Tower was hit, the workers in the South Tower were told to go back to their work, that the building was secure. We all know how that turned out.

I have respect for law enforcement, I admire their work, but the public is growing tired of this scripted blab.

I can't believe it either.
How long does it take a conscience to work?
Didn't a newscaster say that an INTERVIEW led the authorities to the RV lot?
THEY must have told them(the police) more.....I hope.

(BBM)

How long indeed. My opinion is that someone hasn't been pressured enough.

Who posted MN & ND pubic court case records back during the last thread? Today I was researching the TB arrest/court info from ND but now I can't find it again. Can someone repost that link if possible. What I did find is that it is typical in ND that if you are charged w/DUI your case is heard immediately. Looking at the court docket, there was another person in TB's group who was charged the same day w/a minor. I would really like to look further into this piece of info.

When LE says not to panic, etc...Imo they have a suspect(s) and know the motive or circumstances of the crime and that is was not random. Meaning the killer(s) are not out to kill random people, that this was a targeted situation or a "meet up" gone bad, for example. Not saying this was drug-related but that might be one instance where they say not to worry. Unless of course you buy drugs. If this were the case, you would hope they are talking to known drug purchasers and their informers, to let them know to be careful, as they often do if a prostitute is murdered, they go talk to the women on the streets. Anyway jmo.

Who posted MN & ND pubic court case records back during the last thread? Today I was researching the TB arrest/court info from ND but now I can't find it again. Can someone repost that link if possible. What I did find is that it is typical in ND that if you are charged w/DUI your case is heard immediately. Looking at the court docket, there was another person in TB's group who was charged the same day w/a minor. I would really like to look further into this piece of info.

http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/default.aspx

Cass County

In several media articles from last week, Lt. Tory Jacobson is quoted saying:

“Ultimately, what they’re doing is collecting a lot of information” to try to “reveal inconsistencies or something suspicious,” he said.

I am also skeptical about whether TB really ever was at the trap house after that tweet. It's not like we're talking about upstanding citizens living at the trap house (my opinion) and therefore any statement by a member of that crew lacks credibility. I also thought THAT tweet (that TB was at there house afterwards) to be a bit...hmmm...odd. "By the way, just to let you all know out there, TB was here..." and who refers to people by their "sport" unless they are in uniform and/or the sport is in season (baseball players). If I didn't know who these people were, my guess is a person would be more likely to say, "Yeah, that person let with a couple of guys. I don't know who they are, bu

(BBM)

This is not the first case by a long shot where LE has stated, "Nothing to see here folks, go on home now" and they were wrong.

911 is a perfect example.

After the North Tower was hit, the workers in the South Tower were told to go back to their work, that the building was secure. We all know how that turned out.

I have respect for law enforcement, I admire their work, but the public is growing tired of this scripted blab.

I don't get why people want to hear LE say everything is fine and then that's good enough. Common sense tells us we are never totally safe. I get it that they may say things are fine because they have their eye on someone but they don't have their eyes on EVERYONE and some people are evil or mentally unbalanced individuals!

It does make sense and I'm glad you posted this because I remembered it the same way. WELCOME by the way!

What kind of welcome is that?????????? Let's do this right!

prallypie

:wagon::welcome::welcome4:

That's Rocco, second from the left, jumping up and down in the Welcome Wagon. IBSleuthin is on the far right of the Welcome Wagon, the one whose mouth is in constant motion.

t I know they play baseball." jmo.

Another thing that I've been thinking about is the "we" from the lost tweet. We don't know if the "we" even includes TB. I could have been JW with someone else entirely. And were they lost because they were looking for a remote site far away from the trap house? What we do know is that JW made the last tweet and therefore, as far as we know, JW was the last one in possession of TB's phone. Maybe TB's downfall was getting involved with JW in the first place. Maybe the"bored" tweet elicited a response from JW to come on over and party with us. TB could have been at the trap house BEFORE the lost tweet.

I don't get why people want to hear LE say everything is fine and then that's good enough. Common sense tells us we are never totally safe. I get it that they may say things are fine because they have their eye on someone but they don't have their eyes on EVERYONE and some people are evil or mentally unbalanced individuals!

EXACTLY my line of thinking. You know, the Great and Powerful Oz told the town's people that same thing, "Everything's OK." I don't need anyone to tell me everything is ok, so far in my life I have witnessed first hand that everything is NOT ok.

The sad truth is that a large majority of the general population likes to be told what to do. Much like reassuring small children, they want to hear that all is well even in the face of crisis. I understand the need to live in that false sense of security. However; for the police to EVER tell the public that there isn't a threat present in their community is a disservice.

In my view, unless the police are able to name a 'person of interest' then they are fraudulent in their actions to announce there isn't a threat. How do they know there isn't a threat? They don't.

In the end, looking to authority figures for reassurance in these matters just encourages the dumbing down of America.

(We are seeing that right now with Ebola). <---------don't even get me started on this.

The person wandering around Larrys RV.... did they have a strange light? IBsleuthin....
And there outside the gate, someone in a UND hockey jacket? Rocco...

What kind of welcome is that?????????? Let's do this right!

prallypie

:wagon::welcome::welcome4:

That's Rocco, second from the left, jumping up and down in the Welcome Wagon. IBSleuthin is on the far right of the Welcome Wagon, the one whose mouth is in constant motion.

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? It is truly magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice