ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm super confused now also - how can he be sure his friend TB was fine after the tweet when he only talked to him for another 10 minutes? if they really were exchanging video messages on there, then where was he in the videos? how can he be SURE that has nothing to do with his disappearance?

i'm super confused now also - how can he be sure his friend TB was fine after the tweet when he only talked to him for another 10 minutes? if they really were exchanging video messages on there, then where was he in the videos? how can he be SURE that has nothing to do with his disappearance?

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...emains-mystery

Oh, that's frustrating, now the link isn't going to the article :gaah: My take on what I read was a message was sent to Fischer from TB (paraphrased) something along the lines of I miss you and will come see you soon in Benjii (sp), it didn't really say if Snapchat means you can see the person?? (do you know that?) the article called it a "message", not a "video".

you can send videos and messages that last up to 10 seconds then disappear for good, or messages that disappear once you close them. One of the articles said they were video messaging, but then it said they were typing to each other as well

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...emains-mystery

Oh, that's frustrating, now the link isn't going to the article :gaah: My take on what I read was a message was sent to Fischer from TB (paraphrased) something along the lines of "I miss you and will come see you soon in Benjii (sp)", it didn't really say if Snapchat means you can see the person?? (do you know that?) the article called it a "message", not a "video".

Snapchat message from TB to Fischer was between 1:20 am and 1:30 am. And Fischer's message response of "miss you too bro" was never opened.

Reading these posts at times reminds me of spending a holiday with my family and the topic of politics comes up. You don't always have to agree, but for the sake of family unity you keep your pie hole shut and listen to all sides. No criticizing and certainly no pouting. A investigator friend of mine once told me most murders happen at the hands of family, (ex) lovers, or due to a drug related circumstance - then any other reason. He said meth heads are the most dangerous people out there. I heard this described (quoted) by Dana Fischer as "senseless". What does that term mean to you?
Your post got me thinking, the part about how dangerous people on meth can be. Remember a year or two ago down in Florida when a man high on bath salts randomly attacked a homeless man and essentially ate his face off? It made national headlines. Also, I recalled an article I read in the MSP Star Tribune, probably a few years ago, about a young man in his 20s who was murdered after going out with a friend and a friend of his friend's. The guy that he did not know suggested they stop by the house of one of his friends to party some more after the bars closed. The people who lived at the house were big into drugs and the young man felt uncomfortable there. He wasn't into drugs and it was early in the morning and he wanted to go home but didn't have a way to get home. A couple of the guys who lived at the house decided they didn't like the young man - they thought he was some rich college kid who had everything handed to him. They colluded and decided to kill him... Just because they didn't like him. Which was what they did.

This got me thinking if somebody at the trap house didn't really care for TB. I can see how he might have looked like a clean-cut naive freshman - from what I gather from his tweets from th past and close friends' recollections of him, he liked things neat and clean and had a big collection of shoes, so he probably took good care of his things. He may have appeared "squeaky clean" to regular drug users. Maybe he pissed some of them off by the way he looked, how he acted, what he said. Maybe someone from the trap house did follow him after he left.

I haven't gone anywhere.:crazy:

Glad to hear that you're familiar with alcoholics. I'm fairly well versed in Native American studies so you know what that means......we're the perfect pair for this discussion. Who knew we could be a pair???:happydance:

Excuse me...what?

has anyone looked up trap house on urban dictionary or even know what trap house means? i just realized this but its from the "gucci mane" song "trap house"... you can watch the music video to find out more about what they do in trap houses.. guns, drugs, money.. these are the people who these kids idolize. so sad

Maybe it started out as a robbery, with a couple following him after he left. He had an iPhone 5 and brand new Michael Jordan shoes. We all know college students don't have any money, but maybe someone wanted to see exactly what else he had on him, even $20, and to relieve him of his phone, so to speak. Maybe it turned into an assault that ended up getting out of hand. Maybe he was beaten to death.

Sorry. I didn't mean to call out an individual person! I just really do not think race played much of a part on this. I took offense to someone (I didn't even know who) call out "Native American gangs" because I am, I guess, ignorant of such a thing. My fault. I do not wish to get involved in picking on people's posts!

Please accept my apology NORTH DAKOTA! I honestly mean it.

I really do mean it.

[modsnip] 50% of my post did not even get posted because I failed at the internet and do not trust the auto save because I kept getting logged out.

I have family and friends in every area of LE and can tell you "gang awareness"is focused in training these days because it is a problem in ND at the moment. Not once did I insinuate this young man was a target of one... I just stated a fact. (a few posters did point fingers at gangs and fraternities on this thread) And threw off the focus on this young man. (I have family and friends who are also "Native American" and are not offended with the use of "Native American" in a sentence... The responsible ones are also concerned about their youth and do not freak out at the term "Native American" (would you prefer it if I used a more derogatory term) Had I said "black or motorcycle " I would have been in trouble as well. Have any of you ever been introduced to the telephone game?

The only people here that have the fact and evidence are officials in LE (and I hope this young mans parents do as well)

I will not be packing up my crayons and going home on this one.

Tom mattered! [modsnip]

If the last tweet was at 1:23 rather than 11:23 and the unopened Snapchat message was at 1:30, it seems to me that the reason TB didn't open the Snapchat and respond is that JW was using his phone for a few minutes trying to find them a ride. MOO

Why haven't we heard from people that was at the party?? I want to know how Tom was then, how he was acting, what he was doing, what time he arrived, what time he left, if anyone left with him, etc.

Much tooo quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep looking at the map and pic of Larry's RVs and feel like I've been there or around there before. Is there a storage unit near there?

image.jpg
I keep looking at the map and pic of Larry's RVs and feel like I've been there or around there before. Is there a storage unit near there?

Here are some pictures. image.jpg

I'm not certain if there is storage units nearby. Hopefully you can see red pin dot on map.

It's interesting the family, other than making an initial statement for privacy, has not made more statements. Perhaps they are privy to info we are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste