ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I did... But I am not an anti-Police conspiracy theorist. I just assumed one of you would point a finger again. Bsleuthin;11419870]So...did you ...? actually click on the link and, I don't know? WATCH the video? It's a tribute video. A really nice one. Where did you come up with the 'Ex' thing?
[/QUOTE]

Well, you certainly have me confused. Also I think you have me confused with someone else. While I'm open to all sorts of ideas and I've read each and every one of them, I am not in the 'Anti-police conspiracy' group.

I will say this though, I did a whole bunch of internet research trying to build up some kind of defense against the Confidential Informant idea and truth be told I found NONE. The sad fact is that the police themselves state openly that the CI is the most effective, CHEAPEST form of infiltration method they have come up with to date.

I was amazed.

I did not know.

After reading what I did, I feel very sorry for Mrs. Sadek. many of the websites I read from stated that the reason they choose these CI is because they are already in the groups, already in with the drug related people the police are trying to infiltrate.

Sadly, as has been stated on here, these young kids aren't mature enough to make these kinds of life and death decisions.

4 MONTHS! Ugggg. God bless TB's family. Praying everyday they find and bring his killer(s) to justice!

This is a sad state of affairs to say the least. I don't recall another case like this. I don't recall another case in my memory where the family simply and absolutely has not made any statements. The police say nothing, the family says nothing. Makes me wonder why I care.

This is a sad state of affairs to say the least. I don't recall another case like this. I don't recall another case in my memory where the family simply and absolutely has not made any statements. The police say nothing, the family says nothing. Makes me wonder why I care.

My main question is: What happened to JW? One of the first things a defense attorney tells a POI or suspect that has been or is being looked at is...get rid of all your social media accounts. Do not send any or receive any texts, e-mails, photos or FB. That has clearly happened in his case. The roommates at that time do not mention him in current activities that I can see. He sent a text hours on Tommy's phone (now missing) before Tommy went missing and subsequently killed.

IMO Tommy's parents know that LE knows who the POI (s) are yet cannot prove it yet. Due to the length of time Tommy's body was out in the elements, and possible animal activity to the remains much, most or all of the DNA could have been lost or destroyed. Knowing and proving are two different things. LE and the POI (s) may be in "check" right now waiting for the next move for "check-mate".

Secondly, does anyone know if Tommy was wearing his gold chain that night? The one he wore in many of the photographs. His "best" friend said that he had it in his locker as a reminder of Tommy. How did he obtain that? Did Tommy's parents give that to him? He came from his college to help search for Tommy. Was Tommy wearing it when he was found? I am not making an allegation against his friend but only half the story was reported as I understand it.

JMO's

Enough time has elapsed now that the police can no longer use this whole prerecorded message of ..."We are waiting for test results to come back, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah." It's just OBVIOUS by now that they have zero plans to say anything. They just want us all to go away.

I am so hoping it is because a bunch of people are going down!

Amanda - thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU! excellent archive work!!! I refer to this all the time.

You hope your FRIEND will kick up some kind of a fuss???? I'm sure you mean friendS. If not, then yes, I will kick up a fuss if something happens to you. I'll be burning the midnight oil printing off flyers with all the necessary information---including a CURRENT photo and your actual weight (not what you have on your driver's license) to go hang up at WalMart. :peace:

I don't think it's a case of the media and the public not pounding on doors. I believe the last update said many people have been asking. They're just not giving out ANY information. I think LE sometimes holds back TOO much for too long. I hope that's not the case here.

(BBM) Oh you made me LOL.

[Disclaimer: The following is JMO]Sometimes, a person seems to be a on a particular track in life, and things are going well. Sometimes they veer off that track, and act in ways that previously were unexpected or out of character from the viewpoint of people that know that individual. I'm not suggesting or intimating anything about TB in this case. I'm speaking in general terms about people he knew or became acquainted with since he started college. This is simply speculation, but we don't know who he knew beyond his circle of friends that have been mentioned. It was said he was gregarious, liked to meet people, etc. I feel strongly he made one or more friends that appeared upstanding on the surface, but maybe that person or persons went off track, or the relationship went off track somehow. Based on the level of violence likely involved, it seems like this was a very personal, passionate crime. Someone or some people felt wronged or misled to such a degree that it was taken out on TB. Payback or revenge for a real or perceived wrong that was done. I'm no profiler by any means, but it feels like a situation where the perpetrator is someone well known to TB. TB trusted this person(s), or at least felt comfortable enough to be around them. Here's why I think no arrest has been made. The perpetrator is beyond the group that knew TB and knew that he knew all these other friends. A friend or acquaintance outside his circle of friends. You can flame away now. :)

I speak from experience, since I found myself in a very serious situation years ago in college. No harm came to me, but it could have very easily and quickly had I not been alert. I simply walked away and never made contact with that person ever again. Maybe a similar situation arose here.

I have a relative that took the train from further east than Fargo and went to the Pacific Northwest.

He said a lot of oil workers got on in Fargo and took the train to the PNW.

Maybe something is involved with people in far away states.

[Disclaimer: The following is JMO]Sometimes, a person seems to be a on a particular track in life, and things are going well. Sometimes they veer off that track, and act in ways that previously were unexpected or out of character from the viewpoint of people that know that individual. I'm not suggesting or intimating anything about TB in this case. I'm speaking in general terms about people he knew or became acquainted with since he started college. This is simply speculation, but we don't know who he knew beyond his circle of friends that have been mentioned. It was said he was gregarious, liked to meet people, etc. I feel strongly he made one or more friends that appeared upstanding on the surface, but maybe that person or persons went off track, or the relationship went off track somehow. Based on the level of violence likely involved, it seems like this was a very personal, passionate crime. Someone or some people felt wronged or misled to such a degree that it was taken out on TB. Payback or revenge for a real or perceived wrong that was done. I'm no profiler by any means, but it feels like a situation where the perpetrator is someone well known to TB. TB trusted this person(s), or at least felt comfortable enough to be around them. Here's why I think no arrest has been made. The perpetrator is beyond the group that knew TB and knew that he knew all these other friends. A friend or acquaintance outside his circle of friends. You can flame away now. :)

I speak from experience, since I found myself in a very serious situation years ago in college. No harm came to me, but it could have very easily and quickly had I not been alert. I simply walked away and never made contact with that person ever again. Maybe a similar situation arose here.

You bring up some excellent points here. I've always thought that humans are the most dangerous animals walking the planet. I'm glad you walked away.

My main question is: What happened to JW? One of the first things a defense attorney tells a POI or suspect that has been or is being looked at is...get rid of all your social media accounts. Do not send any or receive any texts, e-mails, photos or FB. That has clearly happened in his case. The roommates at that time do not mention him in current activities that I can see. He sent a text hours on Tommy's phone (now missing) before Tommy went missing and subsequently killed.

IMO Tommy's parents know that LE knows who the POI (s) are yet cannot prove it yet. Due to the length of time Tommy's body was out in the elements, and possible animal activity to the remains much, most or all of the DNA could have been lost or destroyed. Knowing and proving are two different things. LE and the POI (s) may be in "check" right now waiting for the next move for "check-mate".

Secondly, does anyone know if Tommy was wearing his gold chain that night? The one he wore in many of the photographs. His "best" friend said that he had it in his locker as a reminder of Tommy. How did he obtain that? Did Tommy's parents give that to him? He came from his college to help search for Tommy. Was Tommy wearing it when he was found? I am not making an allegation against his friend but only half the story was reported as I understand it.

JMO's

No kidding. What in the world. Vanished off the radar.

Hello everyone. First time EVER poster here. I have been reading about this case on various sites, news articles, etc. ever since Tommy first disappeared. I am from ND, but not the Fargo area. I do not know him, or any of the people involved. It makes me sad that there are people that do harm like this to such a young kid. The whole case to me is odd. There just seems to be facts that were purposely omitted from the public so that rumors do not run wild. Lets start from the beginning.... we know he left his dorm room by himself (per his roommate). Hours later he is dead. He supposedly hooked up with JW at some point in time. Where did they meet? How did they both end up at CM's house? What time? I don't ever remember hearing what time they arrived. And did he actually leave by himself (on his way back to his dorm) or with "some baseball players" as said by CM? Even reports of seeing him "outside" the residence vs "he left" at 3:40. Was he actually seen OUTSIDE or did someone just say he left and went outside? Why would he and JW not leave together since they supposedly came together? And the whole part about not notifying the public seems strange. Someone was murdered and it seems like they aredarn positive no one else is at risk. I do not recall any requests for help from the public such as "if you heard or saw anything suspicious" call xxxxx. All they have asked for iirc is the backpack and the phone. Why are those the items they need to solve this case? I believe that law enforcement probably does have more information than they are telling us. And this is my thoughts only here, but either Tommy knew this person or it was a total random and unfortunate crossing of paths that night. And if it was completely random, who would be out at that time of morning? People drunk, on drugs, etc. And yes, drugs are getting way out of control here and everywhere. People do crazy things just for a dare. Maybe it was someone just out for a joyride that night and since he was out and about, he was the perfect target. Maybe it was someone he knew from earlier that night. I do believe that one day there will be justice. Sooner or later someone will flap their jaws about what they did or what they know and let out some information and whoever they tell will go forward with that information.

Hello everyone. First time EVER poster here. I have been reading about this case on various sites, news articles, etc. ever since Tommy first disappeared. I am from ND, but not the Fargo area. I do not know him, or any of the people involved. It makes me sad that there are people that do harm like this to such a young kid. The whole case to me is odd. There just seems to be facts that were purposely omitted from the public so that rumors do not run wild. Lets start from the beginning.... we know he left his dorm room by himself (per his roommate). Hours later he is dead. He supposedly hooked up with JW at some point in time. Where did they meet? How did they both end up at CM's house? What time? I don't ever remember hearing what time they arrived. And did he actually leave by himself (on his way back to his dorm) or with "some baseball players" as said by CM? Even reports of seeing him "outside" the residence vs "he left" at 3:40. Was he actually seen OUTSIDE or did someone just say he left and went outside? Why would he and JW not leave together since they supposedly came together? And the whole part about not notifying the public seems strange. Someone was murdered and it seems like they aredarn positive no one else is at risk. I do not recall any requests for help from the public such as "if you heard or saw anything suspicious" call xxxxx. All they have asked for iirc is the backpack and the phone. Why are those the items they need to solve this case? I believe that law enforcement probably does have more information than they are telling us. And this is my thoughts only here, but either Tommy knew this person or it was a total random and unfortunate crossing of paths that night. And if it was completely random, who would be out at that time of morning? People drunk, on drugs, etc. And yes, drugs are getting way out of control here and everywhere. People do crazy things just for a dare. Maybe it was someone just out for a joyride that night and since he was out and about, he was the perfect target. Maybe it was someone he knew from earlier that night. I do believe that one day there will be justice. Sooner or later someone will flap their jaws about what they did or what they know and let out some information and whoever they tell will go forward with that information.

(BBM)...First of all, Welcome! Thank you for joining and making your maiden post on Tom Bearson's thread! This case and this young man seem to need all the attention we can give it and your post helps keep this thread active.

You are correct, there have been no pleas to the general public from law enforcement. No, "Please if you have seen anything..." Which is VERY interesting since during the last four months right in that Fargo/Moorhead area many other crimes have taken place and that is exactly what the police have come out with.

What they are asking for so far is simply the one shoe and his phone. (Did I just write, "simply"?)

Other than that?

Zero.
Zip.
Nada.
Goose Egg.
Donut hole.
Silence.

I can only conclude from this that the law enforcement in that area OBVIOUSLY haven't realized what POTENTIAL there is on Websleuths to help them solve this crime. I write that both sarcastically and sincerely.

Whenever someone steps off the house porch into the darkness of the night and disappears only to lose their life, we all are left alone with our imaginations. We search in vain to fill the hours between when he was last seen and when his body was discovered. We try to make sense of it all I suppose in an attempt to try to avoid the same fate. For me, the unsettling anger comes from knowing there are more pieces to the puzzle that will help me understand this and I'm not allowed to see them.

I'm not sure what the answer is.

What I do know is that whoever murdered Tom Bearson is still out there. (Frighteningly enough, there are PLENTY more where that came from.)

For me I have a bad feeling drugs are the root of this. And that's not a judgment on TB. He very well may not have been into that scene at all and walked into something.

The war on drugs is very real and IMHO marijuana is the basic weapon in that war. But....lets legalize it and it will all be better.....

Family, friends, co-workers, etc. who are not named as suspects are off limits to sleuthing. It is against the Terms of Service here at Websleuths.

Bumping to keep this thread at the top. Here's hoping something breaks in this case soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back