GUILTY ND - Tyr Lange, 4 months, Stutsman County, Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was reported missing on Monday and they found her yesterday. Usually when an adult is reported missing, they've already been gone a day or two. So she was probably missing for a full week. Surely she wasn't out in the middle of nowhere this whole time. I'm wondering if she was physically injured or taken to the hospital for some other reason. Also, I keep reading that they found clothing during the search. I wonder who it belonged to...her or the baby? I guess it could be unrelated, but that seems like a strange place for clothing to be found.

I can hardly bear to read this, it's just heartbreaking. Especially after looking at that second FB page she made after she had the baby. Clearly she loved the child; what happened? ...Please not meth...

She was reported missing on Monday and they found her yesterday. Usually when an adult is reported missing, they've already been gone a day or two. So she was probably missing for a full week. Surely she wasn't out in the middle of nowhere this whole time. I'm wondering if she was physically injured or taken to the hospital for some other reason. Also, I keep reading that they found clothing during the search. I wonder who it belonged to...her or the baby? I guess it could be unrelated, but that seems like a strange place for clothing to be found.

Kaiser said the search has focused near where Lange was found. He says a pickup she was driving and some of the baby's clothing were found during a search of the area Friday.
UPDATE Search expands for missing baby in Stutsman County

I checked out her Facebook pages linked her and then saw her boyfriends. He started posting about them being missing on June 29th. He also made several posts and comments about not being able to afford the addiction anymore. They both seemed to really love this baby. How do things get so bad so fast?

I'm going to choose to ignore my gut on this one. Instead, I'm deciding to go with the assumption that the mom had some sort of unforseeable, unpreventable medical emergency and genuinely lost the baby. I don't have it in me today to consider otherwise. It's too sad even though in my pretend scenario the baby isn't any better off, it somehow makes me feel better. Not that it's about me, I'm not saying that, either, just.. too much sometimes.

Search for missing baby in Stuntsman County continues
“We have not charged her with anything yet,” Kaiser said. “We know she had the baby in her possession and that is why we are concentrating heavily on this slough because she said that is the last location she remembers.“
Lange reportedly cannot recall the past four days and she might have been on drugs, he said. She cannot remember where she lost her baby, he said.
Lange’s sister, Jerica Lange, posted on Facebook around 3 p.m. Friday that a person had dropped off her sister at her grandmother’s house that morning. Her sister said she didn't know where her baby was, Lange said, and the grandmother called police, she said.

NewsDakota

UPDATE: The search for the missing baby in Stutsman County is over.

Stutsman County Sheriff Chad Kaiser reports that the 4 month-old baby has been found passed away. The department is unsure of when the baby passed, but he says an autopsy will be conducted to find out how long the baby had been dead.

Sheriff Kaiser says family has been notified. More details are expected to be released later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back