GUILTY ND - Tyr Lange, 4 months, Stutsman County, Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!! It never ends... parents just throwing away babies like toilet paper. I never would have agreed to any type of testing to be a parent when I was younger, but the older I get, the more I think some people just shouldn't have kids.

RIP little one. I'm sorry you weren't loved on this earth.

Yet again meth users end up with a dead baby. I disagree that they seemed like they cared. You just don't use drugs and take care of children. If you do then you really don't care. You care more about your habit. If they cared they would have gotten clean before or put the baby up for adoption. I just have no sympathy with anyone who does something that might cause them to kill, maim or otherwise misplace their children just because it makes them feel good.

I should clarify that, yeah, the father seemed genuinely worried they were gone. But that doesn't indicate real love to me. It's not real love when all you can do is work up some emotions for but nothing that involves actual sacrifice and protection for people you love. Just like someone who leaves their child alone with a known drug user for weeks at a time who isn't allowed alone with their own kids.

Drugs are seriously destroying a huge percentage of the population in this country. :(

So how long before she gets out?

Rest in peace, sweetheart. I am so so sorry you got stuck with ******* parents.
Well ya know, innocent until proven guilty and all that good stuff. I apologize if I sound very bitter these last two weeks. Lost a friend who was an older sister to me- she was never able to have kids due to having cancer four times- the first cancer she had left her unable to have children. Beautiful, loving, sweet, caring and generous soul. I told her jokingly I was her first and only child, and she would laugh and agree. Then I see these damn monsters, walking free or getting sympathy from crazy people, and I just want to toss my computer across the room.

RIP little guy. I have a lot of thoughts right now but after Lucas and Alesha I don’t have the emotional energy to express them very well so I’ll just stick with that for now. I hope we get some answers here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back