NE NE - Chance Englebert, 25, Gering, 6 July 2019 (new father) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was written on Nov 3rd, so it's old, but indicates that there is still hope that if the remains found are not Chances, then there will be additional searches. Bless everyone who keeps Chance's disappearance alive. Family Waits For DNA To See If Remains From Nebraska Are Of Missing Moorcroft Man | Cowboy State Daily
I opened the link and that beautiful picture of Chance and the baby is just heart breaking. If only we could turn back the clock....this one is so dang sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Chances mom, Dawn, posted on the Help Find Chance Englebert page on Facebook and said:

“Just wanting to let you all know we have not received any updates on the remains found outside of Scottsbluff/Gering. We appreciate all the love, prayers and support. We receive so many text, calls and messages every day asking so please share this. No news of any type! Thank you all✝️✝️
#BringChanceHome”

Chances mom, Dawn, posted on the Help Find Chance Englebert page on Facebook and said:

“Just wanting to let you all know we have not received any updates on the remains found outside of Scottsbluff/Gering. We appreciate all the love, prayers and support. We receive so many text, calls and messages every day asking so please share this. No news of any type! Thank you all✝️✝️
#BringChanceHome”
How awful for them. The waiting must be agonizing. Prayers for this beautiful family.

Devastating either way IMO. I don’t know if there is such a thing as closure. I used to use that verbiage but I’ve never “gotten over” traumatic losses of loved ones. I suppose the not knowing is absolutely worse, in my experience anyway. Acceptance of the situation? If you want to call it that maybe. More like reluctant acceptance. But closure? Nope.

I hadn’t heard they found bones until yesterday when I read the last page of this forum. It was like a punch in the gut when I read it really. Dose of reality you could say . His family and loved ones are in my thoughts.

I always bounce back and forth between accident and foul play with this case. And thinking of this being an accident when he was being angry and stubborn yet he just became a father…well that I’d rather not accept I suppose. How many times have I made irrational decisions due to being angry or upset…ugh. Again, thoughts and prayers for all that have been affected by this.

DEC 30, 2021
Still No Answers in the Disappearance of a Local Man (nbcnebraskascottsbluff.com)
[...]

Melanie Standiford, from NBC Nebraska News 2, recently spoke with Chance’s mother Dawn.

Dawn said,” I mainly want people to remember Chance! He is missed very much by his family, friends, community and the amazing army supporting us. There is some that want this to go away and start on with their lives but we will not let happen! Chance will not be forgotten and will never give up. We also need to bring awareness to the many adult men that are missing. We can’t let any of them fall through the cracks either!”

Still so sad, The NewsNation Prime didn't reveal anything new. If he was swept or jumped into the river, I would hope the river gave up the evidence. I only truly wish the best for his family to find the truth. And yes to Dawn, I will remember your son.

The show didn't reveal much, but it got the story/case out in public to more people.
Also they had a lot of footage I hadn't seen.
Text from Chance to Aunt Katy.
Statements made by Baylee.
Captures of Chance on surveillance.

There is also a VERY interesting ring doorbell video. We heard about it a lot in the beginning but I had never seen it.

I took a ton of screenshots and added to the Case Archive, go check it out. (no, I don't get paid for views, it is just my photobucket, which I pay for)

Photobucket

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back