Found Deceased NE - Craig Baxter, 28, North Platte, 4 January 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This does not sound too optimistic, does it? :(

Edit: oh just saw the update! RIP Craig! Very sad.

So terribly sad. I'm interested to hear maybe some details, this is right in the middle of town. Wondering if it was his vehicle, I have a hard time believing it was, if he's been there for any length of time, and no one has noticed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't sound like it was his car, otherwise you'd think they would've said "found inside HIS car", but then again ya never know.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Oh no. RIP Craig. Sending thoughts and prayers for those that loved him.

So sad...I really had hope that this one would end differently. RIP, Craig. Prayers to his family and friends.

I wonder if locals there had the impression he had left Lincoln, as his family seemed to believe, so his car went unreported for days.

My niece and her fiance were classmates in optomertry at Memphis with Craig, which is how I first saw he was missing. They all just took their boards or finals together recently. So sad. I hope he at least knew how many thousands were anxious for him.

I wonder if locals there had the impression he had left Lincoln, as his family seemed to believe, so his car went unreported for days.

My niece and her fiance were classmates in optomertry at Memphis with Craig, which is how I first saw he was missing. They all just took their boards or finals together recently. So sad. I hope he at least knew how many thousands were anxious for him.

I think that was the hope. Knowing that he had blankets with him. There had been a lot of searches here in town that hadn't turned up with anything. There was also a lot of emphasis on getting word out to local farmers so they could check their properties.

I've heard (***RUMOR***) that his car was in a garage at an apartment complex...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rose: RIP Craig :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove