GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of the early reports it said someone's mother was pregnant. I believe it was the person who found the baby in dumpster's mother. Now I wonder if it might have been the deceased mother and that was a mistake in reporting. ** speculative ** But we all known pregnant women are often targeted by the upcoming baby's other parent. . . . .

This is a strange case. I never once read anything like this before. What people are talking on facebook that they believe the bio father or boyfriend took the 5 yo. Or in this case I think it was a unknown male that did. Either way this 11 month yo is safe and sound. Or like I'm thinking the mother & son in danger and left the baby in the dumpster to protect him so someone would find him. As we all know the mother is dead and the 5 yo is missing. Now after watching the video of the house fire I'm thinking this was no accident. Could be a drug deal gone bad?

This is a strange case. I never once read anything like this before. What people are talking on facebook that they believe the bio father or boyfriend took the 5 yo. Or in this case I think it was a unknown male that did. Either way this 11 month yo is safe and sound. Or like I'm thinking the mother & son in danger and left the baby in the dumpster to protect him so someone would find him. As we all know the mother is dead and the 5 yo is missing. Now after watching the video of the house fire I'm thinking this was no accident. Could be a drug deal gone bad?
Yes and it's easy to forget just what a miracle it is that 11 mo old is safe. Thank God someone found him in time. Let's hope the same goes for the big brother !

I think mom left the little one in the dumpster in an attempt to spare the little boys life, hoping or knowing he would be found shortly by someone throwing away their trash.

Since the 5 year wasn't found deceased along with his mother we can only hope he will be found safe.

JMO

I think the murderer only wanted the older boy (maybe he's the father), and got rid of the baby.

It is very confusing as to where the vehicle was located and the baby was found (the distance I mean). It looks like she was followed from work (?) to the daycare and then vehicles were switched after she was murdered. It would seem the suspect was going further away from the location where the daycare, mom, and vehicle were found and put the baby in the dumpster later.

It was a woman at the scene where the 11 mo was found who was pregnant. She comforted him.

When the vehicle was found it had two child seats in the back seat...per news report on WOWT.COM. So, will there be only one abductor and murderer? It will be interesting to see what LE lab processes from this vehicle.

All this within a short period of time. What? Three hours? Mother seen picking up children at daycare at 4pm, and Mother found deceased at 7pm.

It is very confusing as to where the vehicle was located and the baby was found (the distance I mean). It looks like she was followed from work (?) to the daycare and then vehicles were switched after she was murdered. It would seem the suspect was going further away from the location where the daycare, mom, and vehicle were found and put the baby in the dumpster later.

Gossip going around FB seems to think Mexican drug cartel related. Mom saw or knew something.

My guess is that this person was waiting for the mother or followed her. Not sure where she was staying. The younger boy would not be able to witness or get help, the older boy would have been able to run for help if let go or possibly ID the person. :/ There is also the huge Missouri River right near where the mother was found.

There is also the huge Missouri River right near where the mother was found.

I don't know how much rain Omaha got last night but I'm in Lincoln (about 40 miles away) and we have serious flooding going on right now from over 7 inches of rain last night, so I have to imagine the river is high and flowing pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mother had suspected that someone was after her. She expressed this to her family and coworkers. After the arson fire at her home, April 22nd, they were staying at her sister's home in South O. Even upon getting a security system at this home there were still two recent attempted break ins. Also, recently a car window was broken while her car was parked at work. In regard to conversations with coworkers the speculation was that coworkers thought possibly that an ex (female) was involved. Ex of children's father (Ismenia's husband) is how I interpreted it. As in A WOMAN! Who knows?

The children's father was questioned by OPD until 1am this morning, and he was being cooperative. He is currently in custody of ICE. Per his sister, who last saw him yesterday. He's worried about his children and didn't know where they were. Per article on WOWT.COM

Do we know where the family has been staying since the fire that destroyed their home on April 22nd?

Ismenia Marinero had been living with her sister, Reina Rosa. No mention is made of whether the children's father, Josue Rameriz Rodriguez, was living there as well.

Fire reports show Ismenia’s home near 18th and Martha was intentionally set on fire at the end of April. Since then, she has been living with her sister Reina Rosa.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kmtv/news/Best-friend-of-Jesus-Ismenia-Mar-303010901.html

Also, from this same article

On Wednesday, around 4 a.m. Reina filed a missing person’s report for Ismenia.

Interesting. The sister is the one who filed the missing persons report, not the children's father.

As of yet, there hasn't been any indication of drug cartels. In the past when there's been Mexican drug cartel violence upon families/children in Omaha has the case been similar to this one? Wonder what would give people this indication, as I've always seen media coverage of ruthless murders regarding cartels and not kidnapping.

I'm worried that the 5 yo was killed also, and his body just hasn't been found yet. Hopefully during the next few days we will hear more about any video capturing them in the vehicle via banks, shops, traffic cams, etc.

The Mother had suspected that someone was after her. She expressed this to her family and coworkers. After the arson fire at her home, April 22nd, they were staying at her sister's home in South O. Even upon getting a security system at this home there were still two recent attempted break ins. Also, recently a car window was broken while her car was parked at work. In regard to conversations with coworkers the speculation was that coworkers thought possibly that an ex (female) was involved. Ex of children's father (Ismenia's husband) is how I interpreted it. As in A WOMAN! Who knows?

The children's father was questioned by OPD until 1am this morning, and he was being cooperative. He is currently in custody of ICE. Per his sister, who last saw him yesterday. He's worried about his children and didn't know where they were. Per article on WOWT.COM

Do you have the link to the article? I haven't read all that information and I would like to.

Ismenia Marinero had been living with her sister, Reina Rosa. No mention is made of whether the children's father, Josue Rameriz Rodriguez, was living there as well.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kmtv/news/Best-friend-of-Jesus-Ismenia-Mar-303010901.html

Also, from this same article

Interesting. The sister is the one who filed the missing persons report, not the children's father.

I haven't seen the father's name mentioned in media. Is the missing son of the same name then?

Do you have the link to the article? I haven't read all that information and I would like to.

This is quoted by the niece on social media thread.....WOW 6 FB page, and Omaha Police Dept FB page.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back