GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the boy was found alive LE would immediately announce it to the family and then rest of the world.

For LE to tell the family the boy was found without disclosing his condition means only one thing to me, and I think you all know what that is.

JMO

Oh my goodness.....these conflicting reports drive me nuts!! Is he found, alive, an angel!!?? Someone please get the story straight! I hope and pray this sweet little boy has been found and is alive.

:praying:
:please: let this news be positive: :please:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Omaha PD Facebook page, posted 46 minutes ago:

"report that #OPD has located missing 5-year-old Josue is INCORRECT."

Is it possible they know where he is but haven't been able to retrieve him?

Maybe MSM assumed that he sad found because of relative who turned himself in.

Is it possible they know where he is but haven't been able to retrieve him?

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe this man who came forward told them where he is but when LE checked, he wasn't there.

It's driving me nuts that different stations are reporting completely different things on him being located...and I'm at work and can't really follow along. Grr....

It's driving me nuts that different stations are reporting completely different things on him being located...and I'm at work and can't really follow along. Grr....

Me, too. I'm thinking that LE must have gotten VERY solid info on where the boy's body was/where he was being held which is what led to the miscomm that he was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back