GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From link above:

"The son, named Robert, told investigators he threw his 5-year-old brother Josue Ramirez-Marinero in the Elkhorn River and put his 11-month-old brother Angel in a dumpster. Angel was found alive and well. Josue has not been found."

Why the heck didn't he just put both in the dumpster? I'm praying for some kind of incredible miracle here .
( while stifling an anti tos rant :( )

"Update 5/8/15:

An arrest has been made in the missing person investigation and homicide of Jesus “Ismenia” Marinero. On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at approximately 9:10 p.m., Roberto C. Martinez-Marinero, date of birth 4-16-90, walked into the Douglas County Department of Corrections where he advised staff that he was involved in the death of his mother, Ms. Marinero."

http://livewire.ketv.com/Event/Josu...ewsWatch 7&Content Type=Story&linkId=14072402

Why the heck didn't he just put both in the dumpster? I'm praying for some kind of incredible miracle here .
( while stifling an anti tos rant :( )

Yes - very strange. Also, the area that is reportedly being searched is quite far off from the general vicinity of the other locations.

I wonder if Robert started the fire at his mother's house in April.

I wonder if Robert started the fire at his mother's house in April.

My mind is going to a dark place here. Did he have so much rage for his mother that he enjoyed torturing her? I hope he killed her before he attempted to dispose of both of these babies. I am just sick.

Are they still searching river? Wonder if there's anything on scanner.

Police search Elkhorn River for missing 5-year-old, make arrest in his mother's death

Omaha police have made an arrest in the missing person investigation and homicide of Jesus “Ismenia” Marinero, whose 5-year-old son is still missing.

Another son, Roberto C. Martinez-Marinero, 25, walked into the Douglas County Department of Corrections at 9:10 p.m. Thursday and told police he was involved in his mother's death, police said Friday morning.

Meanwhile, police continue to search for Josue Ramirez-Marinero and believe he was thrown into the Elkhorn River at the U.S. 275 bridge west of 229th Street. The department is doing a ground, water and air search of the area.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_684af723-65ea-5120-9fbf-44458ce2f580.html

Yes - very strange. Also, the area that is reportedly being searched is quite far off from the general vicinity of the other locations.

Ugh, that makes my mind wander to places that I don't want to go. I can think of only one ' reason' to remove one child from the equation like that and maybe mom was fighting for him and got in the way. **speculative**

River looks pretty high in some of the photos. Or is that normal for the area? I read there's been storms.

Poor little lad. That mugshot shows a man feeling no remorse. Wonder why he turned himself in?

Yes, there have been storms in the area. The current would be very strong.

Prayers for this sweet little boy.

Are they still searching river? Wonder if there's anything on scanner.

Good question. Just found my headset (iPhone problems - long story)

Going downstairs to check now :earson:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah