GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read in an article that the mother owns a silver jeep cherokee.

The niece has been posting information on FB also, however I cannot bring that information over here per rules.

But you can post a link to mom's fb if you have found it and we can trace it over. ;)

I think mom left the little one in the dumpster in an attempt to spare the little boys life, hoping or knowing he would be found shortly by someone throwing away their trash.

Since the 5 year wasn't found deceased along with his mother we can only hope he will be found safe.

JMO

BBM, I like this thinking a lot. TY

I doubt the mother put the baby in the dumpster, it was nowhere near the home or other locations.

Been travelling today and was hoping to find the little one was found safe. :(

I'm very worried. An 11-month old isn't old enough to identify a suspect, but a five-year-old is.

If mom was not a victim of foul play though, it's still very ominous indeed that the older child has not been found.

I'm staying optimistic. Whoever put that baby in the dumpster didn't care about his welfare or want him found quickly, but they obviously couldn't bring themselves to hurt him. So there has to be hope for his big brother.

I doubt the mother put the baby in the dumpster, it was nowhere near the home or other locations.

Do we know where the family has been staying since the fire that destroyed their home on April 22nd?

Looking at Luckyseven's map causes me to worry, as most of the activity was contained in one area....except for the 11mo's drop in the dumpster. Even the car dump was done in the primary area. Where on earth is this little 5 yo?

Do we know where the family has been staying since the fire that destroyed their home on April 22nd?

They've still been at the house I believe. Was not a lot of damage.

I think it's possible the mom knew someone was after her and put the baby there so he would be found. But then how does the 5 year old fit in? He would be old enough to run and call 911, explain what was happening, describe a car or suspect. Why not give the baby to him and tell him to get somewhere safe?? That makes me think mom didn't put baby there. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back