NE NE - Jason Jolkowski -19 - Omaha - 13 Jun 2001 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I come across another enquiry I had made, this time to the Omaha Police Department via fbook in the fall of 2022. I had been sending a query re. The cold case detective. Here is the response: "Hello and thank you for your contact. Dave Schneider has not been in the cold case unit for a few years now. As of this time, we do not have any further updates on Jolkowski." So I would think any of the skulls have not been id'ed as Jason's, at least not yet IMO.

Hi! Are there any recordings of Jason’s radio show available to hear? I know in the unfound podcast the man interviewing says he had listened to some tapes of Jason.

Also has the possibility of a listener of Jason’s radio show or a Fazoli’s customer been considered as a POI involved?

Edit: There’s a 20 second clip on Kelly’s YouTube. He spoke fast, but god it’s heartbreaking to hear him say “my goal is to make everyone happy”

Last edited:
Edit: There’s a 20 second clip on Kelly’s YouTube. He spoke fast, but god it’s heartbreaking to hear him say “my goal is to make everyone happy”

Thanks for posting. I just recently heard this Youtube audio clip for the first time. This was very nostalgic - especially when JJ says he will be playing REM & Papa Roach. I definitely got '90's/early 200X's flashbacks from this, since I myself was listening to & enjoying this type of music during that era. And, I'm still a fan.

However, on a sad note this just illustrates the length of time that has passed since JJ vanished.

Last edited:
Oh my, I just read an article about many catholic priests in the Omaha area being accused of sexual abuse. Omaha archdiocese: 38 clergy accused of sex abuse since '78

Check this out! Could this have happened to Jason? Jason disappeared in 2001 and this creep left the church in 1996. So, the years are off, but could he have abused Jason, kept in touch with Jason, and Jason threatened to tell?

“The list of credibly accused clergy, which is available at report.archomaha.org , includes John Fiala, who left the Omaha Archdiocese in 1996. He died last year in a Texas prison after being convicted of sexually abusing a teenage boy and of trying to hire a hit man to kill the victim. Fiala was ordained by the Omaha archdiocese in 1984. The archdiocese paid an undisclosed settlement to the victim in 2011.”

Oh my, I just read an article about many catholic priests in the Omaha area being accused of sexual abuse.
Anything is possible. I am not aware of any troublesome priest at Holy Name, but I see one on that list that spent some time at the parish I grew up in, and was not aware of it. (though my wife is from West Point, and I remember when he was outed.)

The parish neighboring Holy Name, St. Richards, had a Fr. Herek who was accused of several acts of sexual misconduct over the years, but that was 1992-1997ish.

JJ's parents are devoutly Catholic. If I could show you the original website they put up, you might find it strange. It was full images of the bleeding heart of Jesus, and had hymn music in the background. There are rumors that J's father wanted him to consider joining the priesthood.

That being said, I was surprised to hear of their divorce a few years back. I suppose the strain of all this didn't help. He still lives in the original house, she moved to Washington state.

Anything is possible. I am not aware of any troublesome priest at Holy Name, but I see one on that list that spent some time at the parish I grew up in, and was not aware of it. (though my wife is from West Point, and I remember when he was outed.)

The parish neighboring Holy Name, St. Richards, had a Fr. Herek who was accused of several acts of sexual misconduct over the years, but that was 1992-1997ish.

JJ's parents are devoutly Catholic. If I could show you the original website they put up, you might find it strange. It was full images of the bleeding heart of Jesus, and had hymn music in the background. There are rumors that J's father wanted him to consider joining the priesthood.

That being said, I was surprised to hear of their divorce a few years back. I suppose the strain of all this didn't help. He still lives in the original house, she moved to Washington state.

The original website is strange alright. Yes it’s a little odd how much they refer to religion when discussing Jason.

I was wondering why she was Murphy and not Jolkowski when I read the recent articles. Why did they divorce in 2013? They married the year before Jason was born right? So over 20 years married.

JJ's parents are devoutly Catholic. If I could show you the original website they put up, you might find it strange. It was full images of the bleeding heart of Jesus, and had hymn music in the background.

Do you remember the URL? I may have found it on the Internet Archive.

The original website is strange alright. Yes it’s a little odd how much they refer to religion when discussing Jason.

I was wondering why she was Murphy and not Jolkowski when I read the recent articles. Why did they divorce in 2013? They married the year before Jason was born right? So over 20 years married.
We dont know nor should we why they got divorced. All I know is in general when parents lose a child it can put tremendous strain on a marriage of course.

If we go back to square one with JJ's case, then I think the first thing to look at would be the neighbors who were there in 2001 and are still there now. Just on Jason's block, there's only about 3 homeowners that had the homes in 2001, inlcuding C.L. who was the last person to see Jason that day. The only reason this is important is because if JJ was lured into a neighbor's home as many think, then I personally do believe he's mummified in a wall or crawlspace. Someone moving out and new owners coming in would have greatly increased likelihood of discovery.

If we go back to square one with JJ's case, then I think the first thing to look at would be the neighbors who were there in 2001 and are still there now. Just on Jason's block, there's only about 3 homeowners that had the homes in 2001, inlcuding C.L. who was the last person to see Jason that day. The only reason this is important is because if JJ was lured into a neighbor's home as many think, then I personally do believe he's mummified in a wall or crawlspace. Someone moving out and new owners coming in would have greatly increased likelihood of discovery.

It’s so awful and disturbing but I do believe that’s probably the most likely place his remains are.

The question is why would he be murdered in the first place?

That’s crazy only 3 are left living there. I’m sure there are legal records of every person who lived there in 2001? This should of been investigated.

It would be great to get Kelly back on here or to do another podcast but I think she’s retired from PJ and from the website.

It would be good to know if she was aware if the Reddit commenter ever reported to the police about supposedly being followed by a vehicle 2-3 years after Jason’s disappearance in the same area. He claimed he had reached out to police but never reported it at the time as he wasn’t aware of Jason’s disappearance. It’s very creepy that he said he was also 6ft 1, of polish descent, and a similar build to Jason.

Also the girl mentioned in the old thread here who was a childhood friend of Jason who claimed she was kissed by him but didn’t feel the same. Did Jason have an ex girlfriend?

Thats great and surprising. I think they might rotate cases on there perhaps. Actually I was told via messages recently nothing has changed in Jasons case by Omaha PD and via Namus.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back