NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying and thinking of Jason and the Jolkowski family today.

Sending up prayers for Jason and his family. May they all have answers soon.

Salem

Kelly - I think of you and Jason often. I appreciate all you do for the Missing and I pray that you will have answers about Jason soon.

I cannot imagine how Kelly survives this day and how she continues on her path. Jason, many are praying for you to surface somewhere...

To the Jolkowski Family,

I am so sorry that you have to endure another anniversary of Jason's disappearance.

Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers and if there is ever anything I can do or Websleuths can do as a group do not hesitate to ask.

Kelly, you are truly an amazing woman. You keep working to help others. I don't know how you do it but every day you are trying to do good in the world. Thank you very much for all you do.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

This is one of the most baffling cases I've heard of. This and Brian Shaffer for sure.

On a normal walk down a block you would definitely expect to see someone outside, especially in the summer. Jason was to have walked about 8 blocks it seems someone would have seen him other than the neighbor and his brother.

This definitely leads me to believe he didn't make it far in his walk, most likely not more than a block or two.

What kind of blocks are we talking about in the way he would have walked? Are they busy streets? Is there any forestry in the surrounding area?

I wonder if there were any local football practices going on or other sporting practice? Kids driving to the same place, could one of them had an accident? Possible hit Jason, panicked and did something irrational? Or someone on the way to work?
Garbage collection? We know they were out that day? Is it unthinkable that there could have been an accident, maybe even just after Jason brought up the cans? Walks down the street and the driver moves on to the next house, not seeing Jason? Fast disposal of evidence. Very sad to think of but trying to cover bases here.

Does anyone have a map of the locations of his house and the high school or know the locations so that I may look myself? I would like to see the possible routes he would have taken and see what the terrain is like, what buildings he would have passed, etc.

This case is baffling -- so is the disappearance of Johnny Gosch, Mike Negrete, Josh Guimond, Roger Ellison, Kyle Fleishmann, Branson Perry, Eugene Martin, Marc Allen, Suzanne Lyall and so many others...it is just astounding to me how simple it is for someone to be abducted -- and in cases such as these, never know what happened. I really hate it.

Seriously baffling yes. When you leave out UFO's and Bigfoot taking him we are left with the facts.
Jason was not seen past the neighbors next door. For an 8 block walk in the summertime that is unbelievable. Something had to have happened soon after he left.
He was too old to have someone attempt to pick him up. (most likely anyway).
Does anyone know of people in that area? People who were in high school during that time? People that acted strangely, depressed?
Did anyone in the local school... commit suicide in the years following?
I'm just leaning toward the possibility that someone struck him with a vehicle by accident and did something with him. This has happened too many times in too many places, horrible as it may be.
Does anyone know anyone who worked in waste disposal in that time period?

Now there are some probing questions -- why don't the police think like you do? Is it because they just don't have the time/resources to go to the next level?

We just really need to get this one going. Somebody and I'd bet somebody very local to the area knows what happened here.

This one just upsets me. Jason and I are about the same age. 1 year from now he will be missing for 10 years. I will be 30 and wondering how 10 years passed by without finding him.

Seriously, does anyone know people in that area, young people? People who had car damage during that time? Anything?

I think you make a very valid point, SuperKyle. As we speak, police are actively looking into whether a man who lived very close to Jacob Wetterling's house is the one who abducted him twenty years ago. The wheels of justice often turn slowly.

Wow, I hadn't heard that about Jacob. Glad to hear Police have something going.
All the best to the police out there trying to find needles in the haystacks.

Ok, it seems then that not many people are from the local area of Omaha. We'll have to think of alternative routes to handle this then.

We may have to look into websites targeting the local area. Local sports news from the area and around that time. Maybe checking out some social networking sites for any details of the people from the same age group who would have been in high school during that time.

Looking for any details, nothing directly in mind here, just exploring avenues.
Is there anyone up for this kind of task?

Well then. I have a cold anyway and won't mind sitting with my misery and looking through some facebook and whatever else for this.

To Jason's mother. Personally, thank you for all you've done since everything occurred. I wish you the best.

Are there any other missing cases from NE of young males- to anyone's knowledge?

This case is so mind blowing and frustrating......the time of day, male, lack of witnesses..low risk....

mysterygirl suumed this case up perfectly:

This case is so mind blowing and frustrating......the time of day, male, lack of witnesses..low risk....

I have always wondered about the arranged pick up and whoever Jason spoke to last (outside of his immediate family).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3