GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG the subway is SO close! But what 8 year old takes it upon herself to leave the schoolyard 5 minutes before class and go to the Subway? Was she a very independent child? Seems odd to me...

Frankly, it's hard to imagine any 8 yr. old going to Subway..

The timing seems very oddly hinky to me still. The mother gets a call at noon that her girl did not go to school. Why so long before LE is called in? Why did she have to go and meet with the principal first?

You call me and say my 8 yr old is not at school, it takes me 5 minutes to call my husband, who dropped her off [ supposedly] and then I am calling 911 immediately after.

Where else did they think she might be?

All I have and hope this is correct is the mother's name is Amanda Lopez formerly Amanda Wilson. Grandparents Bill & Shelly Wilson. Step father, Salvatore Lopez. No addy given.

How far was the school to the home?

All I have and hope this is correct is the mother's name is Amanda Lopez formerly Amanda Wilson. Grandparents Bill & Shelly Wilson. Step father, Carlos Lopez. No addy given.

Stepfather's name is Salvador Lopez.

It is odd that LE uses the word "case" as in not to damage their case (reason why they don't want volunteer searchers) yet won't use the word abduction either. If a child wandered away from school, would that be an LE case? (I don't believe she did or that they believe it-that is why I am wondering how they are seeing this "case.")

That stood out to me, too. That makes me think they know more than they are saying :-(

Good Morning Everyone, :hug:

I see our sweet baby girl Kerra still HAS NOT been found yet!!!! :cry:

:banghead:

(had a emergency at hospital last night, not me, a client...So, I couldn't stay on WS)

Did get to watch NG last night,

Things that make me go :waitasec:

1. Cameras at School.... Why NOT ONE pointing at north Parking lot where children are near cars and busses?
  2. NOT confirmed that she was ever at subway
  3. Parents Both Bio and Step NOT cleared YET....
  4. Any one know if Ploys were given?

All I have and hope this is correct is the mother's name is Amanda Lopez formerly Amanda Wilson. Grandparents Bill & Shelly Wilson. Step father, Salvatore Lopez. No addy given.

Whisperer, Articles say she was a Sioux County child, not sure where in that county, no Address I could find...:banghead:

Personally, I think the average 3rd grader is OK to drop off as it was at this school and not walk the child into the school or to the classroom. JMO.

At my son's school, parents can only drop off at the curb (teacher aides are there to assist getting out of cars). You aren't even supposed to sit in your car to watch them walk in the door (couple hundred feet away) because it holds up the car pool lane.

At my son's school, parents can only drop off at the curb (teacher aides are there to assist getting out of cars). You aren't even supposed to sit in your car to watch them walk in the door (couple hundred feet away) because it holds up the car pool lane.

Here in Florida, Collier County

You have to drive through a gate ,
stop at Guard house,
Camera on Guard house snaps picture of you and your car,
you have to drive around a big loop,
stop for 2 seconds child is to be in back seat,
teacher opens back door kid gets out goes through school gate,
picture snapped of child
then child goes to area with picnic table and sits with their class,
at 8:00 am teacher takes role call at picnic table
and gives report to office,

any child that is not there, their parents are called ASAP.

If your child comes late same thing only you have to park your car and Security Guard walks you and your child to office and child to class and you have to go to your car ASAP.

ETA: if you come late with your Child, you have to give the Guard house your DL and you get it back when you leave.

in the white pages I found this address, not sure if its good or not yet.

11512 Maass Rd. Apt 307
Bellevue NE 68123

Both parents have been questioned and have been identified as "persons of interest." When using that term, Bartling said, she said family members are among the persons being "checked out" because they were reportedly the last ones to have seen the girl. Amanda Lopez and Salvador Lopez have been cooperative in the investigation.

http://www.nptelegraph.com/articles/2011/09/23/news/40002531.txt

Doesn't sound good when the parents are identified as POI's. However, I'm hoping LE does explore other possibilities.

An earlier post mentioned there were 61 sex offenders in a small town of 1500? Holy smokes!!

Reading that reminds me of a quote from Law & Order - SVU. "There are more of them than there are of us". No doubt, tracking them will be an overwhelming task for LE. It's insane.

I found a PIC of the step-father but I bet I can't post it. Thanks Swannie11, I'll put that addy with the pic for reference if we need it...much appreciated.

A press conference has been scheduled for 9 a.m. Friday, updating the media on the latest information missing 8-year-old Kerra Wilson. KNEB will be at the press briefing and will post updates as they happen.

This is a Radio Station, maybe you can listen online,

Does anyone know if there would be a TV station to watch it online?

GM. just getting up and was so hoping for some good news. Looks like there is not much news at all.

Please let them find Kerra today

Patrol: Citizen searches discouraged

Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says the biological father of missing Mitchell elementary student is not in her life and has not been interviewed about her disappearance.

Bartling says while the search has expanded to include the entire county, much of the focus still remains in the area around Mitchell and Morrill. Bartling says they don't believe Wilson could have gone very far on her own if she just wandered away from school.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=cxtx8xzx

RB&UBM

A press conference has been scheduled for 9 a.m. Friday, updating the media on the latest information missing 8-year-old Kerra Wilson. KNEB will be at the press briefing and will post updates as they happen.

This is a Radio Station, maybe you can listen online,

Does anyone know if there would be a TV station to watch it online?

I tried looking last night when a presser was going to be held. The only one I found was the radio station. They said they would "update".

Don't know if it matters but one article spelled the SDs name Salvador Lopez

I have another question... the weather that morning was 40 degrees!! Why was she wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt? I know things heat up fast here in FL so my son would at least wear a hoodie in the morning.
Perhaps this is what the PARENTS last saw her in? Sigh...

ETA I just checked the weather in that area for today and it does heat up quickly but at 8 AM its still 45-50 degrees!

in the white pages I found this address, not sure if its good or not yet.

11512 Maass Rd. Apt 307
Bellevue NE 68123

Respectfully, I doubt that address is correct. I've been to Bellevue; it's near Omaha.... and, according to Google maps, it's 7 hours, 36 min (411 mi) to Mitchell, NE. (FWIW, that's nearly the same time it takes me to drive from Chicago to Kansas City! Nebraska is a wide state).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back