GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if it sounded that way CN2, I wasn't asking which school...and I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to publicly post it.

You didn't... :hug:

I am a DV survivor and I really want to stay that way, :hug:

Let me make my post a Little more clear.. :hug:

Short of telling everyone on a open forum where my children go to school..

Not ALL schools in this county have this, the ones that get private donations from parents that have their children attend that school do.

However most still have a fairly good system of dropping off and picking up the children.
And most WILL NOT let anyone wonder around the school grounds.

What block in Collier County? :lol:
Sigh... i think most of us are jealous! My son's school has security (Marion County) that consists of 2 very lazy people at a front desk!

What block in Collier County? :lol:
Sigh... i think most of us are jealous! My son's school has security (Marion County) that consists of 2 very lazy people at a front desk!

:nerves:I am telling you.. The U.S. Marshall's are going to Kick my *** for even putting Collier county on here...:ouch:

But back on topic,

Do we Know if Kerra, always was taken to school by her Stepfather?

Or did she ride a bus, or even maybe walk some days?

Or get a ride with her mother?

I saw this case last night on Nancy Grace and this one so much reminded me of little Kyrons case!!! Sad! I hope that she is found soon!

We are reaching the 48 hour mark.... :cry:

Please let her be found safe today!!!! :praying:

:nerves:I am telling you.. The U.S. Marshall's are going to Kick my *** for even putting Collier county on here...:ouch:

But back on topic,

Do we Know if Kerra, always was taken to school by her Stepfather?

Or did she ride a bus, or even maybe walk some days?

Or get a ride with her mother?

I haven't heard the answers to any of these questions yet...

Another question... Was Mom or SD late to work on Wednesday? Did they go in?
Was Kerra having problems at school/with a schoolmate?
Did she have access to a computer unattended?

Sigh... the list goes on :(

I haven't heard the answers to any of these questions yet...

Another question... Was Mom or SD late to work on Wednesday? Did they go in?
Was Kerra having problems at school/with a schoolmate?
Did she have access to a computer unattended?

Sigh... the list goes on :(

It seem odd to me that there isn't more answers out there.

And I haven't seen a Reward offered either, which also seems odd...

I saw something about a reward fund in one of the articles. I think a citizen started it?

It looks to me like LE has their focus, and I hate to say it but I get the feeling they're not looking for a live child. I so hope I'm wrong.

ETA:

A local citizen has put together a reward fund.

Cathy Livengood, a Scottsbluff resident, said she had already raised $300 for information on Kerra's disappearance.

Livengood said she has children of her own and a 3 year-old grandson.

“I just feel like I have to do something,” she said, saying that she hopes to raise at least $1,000.

“This has really hit close to home. It doesn't make sense to me that no one has seen her.”

The fund has been set up at Valley Bank and Trust.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110923/NEWS97/110929904/900#missing-girl-search-continues

I saw something about a reward fund in one of the articles. I think a citizen started it?

It looks to me like LE has their focus, and I hate to say it but I get the feeling they're not looking for a live child. I so hope I'm wrong.

I think your right Carrie, :cry:

sad to say, after the 48 hour point the stats say the likelihood of a child being alive is only 5%...

But there have been exceptions lately... Jaycee, Elizabeth, Shawn Hornbeck for example

Anyone know where we can watch Presser online???

I live in NE Iowa and they just showed her picture on my local news, and it said to contact Omaha Police with any tips then flashed the Omaha PD phone number.. I wonder why Omaha????

Question for more experienced posters-

When a victim or a member of the victim's family is also declared a POI by LE in MSM, what is the WS policy/etiquette on posting information about that person's criminal history?

Your help is appreciated!

Question for more experienced posters-

When a victim or a member of the victim's family is also declared a POI by LE in MSM, what is the WS policy/etiquette on posting information about that person's criminal history?

Your help is appreciated!

Once they have been named a POI or a suspect then they can be sleuthed and their criminal history posted. But it has to come from LE, through a press conference, direct quote etc..
Hope that helps

So... an update in the presser?

I was so hoping that she would have been found by this morning. Time is so precious in these cases. Please sweet girl be okay and make your way back home. I am really worried she was abducted now. I was thinking she just ran away for awhile so she wouldn't have to do all the fitness stuff at school but she should have come back by now. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back