GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a horrible story, and so sad for this child, but I think everyone here on this board had a very strong feeling he was lying. It seemed pretty obvious what had happened to her.

I'm seriously shaking like a leaf...
I'm so upset
WHY are these men allowed to walk the earth

Poor Baby

Omg. My heart just sank.

I'm still fairly new to WS, and this if the first case I've followed that has made any arrests and drawn any conclusions. I'm anxious to learn what happened. But I feel simply awful. I was so hoping praying for a happy ending ... for once.

I wonder if Kerra had frequently been a victim of abuse. The poor girl. WHY!?

i hate it when our guts are right.....

Oh my God! I hate it when our guts are right too. Darn it I just knew it! Dang it! Another child is now destroyed, broken and dead at the hands of a step parent. Excuse me while I go beat my head against the wall. I am so freaking sick of this happening to children. Why God WHY????????? :banghead:

Omg. My heart just sank.

I'm still fairly new to WS, and this if the first case I've followed that has made any arrests and drawn any conclusions. I'm anxious to learn what happened. But I feel simply awful. I was so hoping praying for a happy ending ... for once.

you never get used to it. NEVER! Very sad news.

OMG that poor baby girl. I am beside myself.

They arrested SF at 11 am this morning, must have been the reason for the delay. Ugh

I am Sick to my stomach and bawling my eyes out!!!!

Why! Why! Why!!!

What a horrible story, and so sad for this child, but I think everyone here on this board had a very strong feeling he was lying. It seemed pretty obvious what had happened to her.
I was really hoping it wasn't him.But when they did not see her on camera any where and no one saw her.What else are you suppose to think.Poor little Kerra.Rest in peace sweet little girl.Justice will come for you.Very sad.

:(
'
'
'
I just knew she never made it to school Sick !

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back