GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good morning friends. So no images of Kerra at the school? I wonder if they have images of cars coming and going?

I feel sick about this. IMHO I don't think she was ever dropped off that day :(

Sorry if this has been posted already but a few things stuck out to me:
http://kneb.com/index.php?more=sp6utynp

What time did school start? I am asking because if Kerra was dropped off at the drop-off point that is south of the school at 8:00am and school starts at, lets say, 8:05, why would Kerra have walked over to Subway, sit down at a picnic table and then head towards the North parking lot of the school? Something doesn't seem right. If those so called 'witnesses' seen Kerra going over to Subway, why didn't someone stay outside and follow Kerra and tell her to go inside the school. Idk how long it takes to walk from Kerra's drop-off point to Subway and then to the school, but by the time Kerra was dropped-off I would think that it would have been a waste of time to sit down at a picnic table at Subway because by then, school would have been already started and she would have been tardy? Just m.o.o.

Why is the principal giving "facts" about things? Should be coming from LE only IMHO. You would think they would have told him not to speak to reporters. So he says:

Kuxhausen says Wilson apparently walked north across the street to the Subway store, where several people say they witnessed her sit at picnic table. She was then seen walking toward the north parking lot of the school and that is the last thing authorities know.

Why would she walk to Subway and sit at a picnic table when she only had 5 minutes to get into school? Makes no sense to me...

Why is the principal giving "facts" about things? Should be coming from LE only IMHO. You would think they would have told him not to speak to reporters. So he says:

Why would she walk to Subway and sit at a picnic table when she only had 5 minutes to get into school? Makes no sense to me...

And LE says she wasn't seen on video there?

Is the principal in CYA mode?

Another tidbit:

Kuxhausen says the school treated Wilson's situation as a standard absent child, waiting initially for the parent to call before contacting Wilson's mother Amanda Lopez at noon. Lopez and the stepfather met with Kuxhausen at 2 p.m. and authorities were contacted shortly thereafter.

BBM
Do you all think getting to the school 2 hours after you were notified that your child is missing is a normal time frame? :waitasec: Maybe they were searching elsewhere in the school, checking with friends.... IDK...

Again, I don't like that the principal is speaking out like this....not accusing anyone of anything... just do not think it is prudent. JMHO.

Is it just SOP for LE to never be on time with their pressers? LOL

If i knew i dropped my child at school and they called and told me he wasn't there, i'd ask them to please physically check the classroom and bathrooms while i was on hold and i'd have my 2nd phone in hand to dial 911 from if the classroom and bathroom checks turned up empty.

I am listening live to KNEB, will keep everyone up to date. The show on right now is called "agri-talk," very different from my ususal media intake!!

I am listening live to KNEB, will keep everyone up to date. The show on right now is called "agri-talk," very different from my ususal media intake!!

LMBO, my friend works for the USDA and she always tells me stuff like "Gotta go. Have a 3 hour meeting about artichokes."
:giggle:

Thanks for keeping us updated.

According to her friend on FB, as of 30 minutes ago, there are no updates.

If i knew i dropped my child at school and they called and told me he wasn't there, i'd ask them to please physically check the classroom and bathrooms while i was on hold and i'd have my 2nd phone in hand to dial 911 from if the classroom and bathroom checks turned up empty.

That happened once here. School called to see if my son was sick. The secretary immediately call the classroom and he was in there. Someone messed up and marked him absent. It was scary for a minute, but I assumed at that moment that it was a mistake. Had she come back to the phone and said he wasn't there panic would have sunk in.

The step father is being charged with 1st deg murder and sexual assault of Kerra :(

Stepfather charged with murder and sexual assault!!!!!!!!

stepfather charged 1st degree murder & sexual assualt!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back