GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, I just had a friend over and was talking to him about this case and that I thought that it was going to end with the stepfather being charged. He asked, How do you know? and I told him that it had hit me immediately that he killed her as soon as I read the first post. Unfortunately I just logged in and nearly choked on my lunch when I saw the red letters DECEASED I am totally sick and disgusted. Can't post anymore right now.

Yep, she didn't even know Kerra's fathers last name. :banghead:

Great choice in men there mom.

I can't see how a mother could not notice some kind of change in their daughter. She was married to this for two years. She had to have known something was up. I highly doubt this was the first time he assaulted her.

If she's that clueless then those kids all need to be taken from her care. Who will the next man be?

There are countless mothers who have no idea their daughters are being molested by their fathers and stepfathers. This man is a criminal and I'm sure wasn't advertising his plans for Kerra.

The mother is the victim here too unless or until LE says otherwise IMO.

P.S. The guy they pictured at first was convicted on cocaine charges in scotts bluff a few years ago and has the exact same name. I came across the same photo earlier this morning when I was sleuthing the SF.

Kneb changed photo. Now it DOES match our FB guy.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=vswg227s

lopez.jpg

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=vswg227s

Yep. I went back and deleted my other posts with the incorrect mugshot photo (they would not work anyways since the link was taken down)

My question is approximately when did this happen and WHERE was the mother?

So, if they haven't recovered her yet (per presser), how do they know about sexual assault?

There are countless mothers who have no idea their daughters are being molested by their fathers and stepfathers. This man is a criminal and I'm sure wasn't advertising his plans for Kerra.

The mother is the victim here too unless or until LE says otherwise IMO.

A child doesn't just go on about their daily routine as if nothing has happened to them. I would be willing to bet that this little girl showed signs that were ignored (at the very least).

So, if they haven't recovered her yet (per presser), how do they know about sexual assault?

I'm gonna guess stepdad confessed to it. In his mugshot, he appears to have been crying.

A child doesn't just go on about their daily routine as if nothing has happened to them. I would be willing to bet that this little girl showed signs that were ignored (at the very least).

there are signs but many mothers don't see or understand them. unfortunately

Oh dear Kerra, sweet little angel. I am so, so sorry this happened to you. I hope and pray that justice is found for you.

O those dead eyes again. My first gut feeling was she is another angel- then I tell myself dont be that way! Have hope! Well ya know what, I am jaded in a world that needs hope and action, and I dont want to be jaded. Face palm again today, tears and anger.

Search around with this and you will find a picture of mom: Amanda Lopez (Mandy Wilson)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back