GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can I get this straight, they are not 100 % sure of Sexual assault until they have autopsy?

ETA: OK, that sounded really stupid :doh: , what I mean is, The press jumped the gun on the sexual assault charges of SF, Right?

Can I get this straight, they are not 100 % sure of Sexual assault until they have autopsy?

She said they were still collecting evidence. The grandparents were the last to see her on Tuesday night. The body was found in "rugged terrain," which makes me :waitasec:. Did he take her out there alive and the sexual assault occurred there or elsewhere? Perhaps we will hear more at the 3:00 mountain time presser.

I feel so bad for that community. This has obviously affected them so very much. One could almost feel the weight in the room just by watching the YouTube of the presser. Someone else said it was heartbreaking to watch, and it was. I cried like a baby. :(

She said they were still collecting evidence. The grandparents were the last to see her on Tuesday night. The body was found in "rugged terrain," which makes me :waitasec:. Did he take her out there alive and the sexual assault occurred there or elsewhere? Perhaps we will hear more at the 3:00 mountain time presser.

I feel so bad for that community. This has obviously affected them so very much. One could almost feel the weight in the room just by watching the YouTube of the presser. Someone else said it was heartbreaking to watch, and it was. I cried like a baby. :(

Thank you SurfieTX, I really thought the way I worded that was like :doh:...

So, we don't know for sure if she was.... (you Know) :cry:

I still believe in and eye for an eye..... Just saying.......

It's not easy, I know. In the first minutes after I learned Kerra's fate, my reaction was such that I seriously feared my neighbors would be alarmed. There's not one element of hyperbole to that statement.

We have to protect our children better. I'm hundreds of miles away from Kerra's town, never met her, yet I feel like I've somehow let her down

I feel the same way.....and I just don't know what to do to protect our children. I don't know what the answer is. But we sure do need to find one.

according to this, he is being charged with murder and the other charge is on the court record. I don't know, maybe he confessed or something. I do know they have time to charge him with all kinds of things so why would they jump the gun unless they already know something or maybe the reporters have it wrong. We will know more at the next presser

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=vswg227s

I had to step away for a bit, have a good cry in the shower and then go out in the fresh air.
:tyou: all for being here with me through this sad but short tragedy. :hug:
I am going to make sugar cookies now to surprise the 12 year old love of my life for when he gets home from school and hug him tight.
His dad passed away in 2003 and i never ONCE thought of bringing another man into my house to be his father.
I know there are great stepdads.. I had one but i just don't know WHAT these women are thinking bringing trash into their home.
A man is NEVER, EVER more important than your child(ren)

This is so sad. I have a wonderful stepfather who married my mom when I was in the first grade. I never had to worry about abuse, sexual or otherwise. He was/is the perfect stepfather. He refused to make me go to my real fathers when I rebelled. He didn't know why I didn't want to go but he supported me anyway. I told him later the problem was drinking and not abuse and he said it didn't matter, he was my daddy and it was his job to protect me.

I knew I was lucky but I didn't appreciate it growing up as much as I do now. I'm so sorry Kerra didn't have that comfort.

Me too. It was rough sometimes back then, but now i look at him and realize how wonderful he was and cry to think how I sometimes treated him.
Kerra's situation just happens way too much....
Women are financially and emotionally desperate and put their children in jeopardy. IMHO

As much "research" I have done,

On Salvador Carlos Lopez, age 32,

his past seem to start at age 25 in Riverside Calif....

Maybe he has an alias, anyone know??

I don't see where the article says she was last seen on tuesday night by her grandparents?? Am I missing something?

End of the third paragraph.

"The little girl was last seen Tuesday night by her grandparents."

As much "research" I have done,

On Salvador Carlos Lopez, age 32,

his past seem to start at age 25 in Riverside Calif....

Maybe he has an alias, anyone know??

I'm not for sure, but if I were him, I'd use Carlos as a first name. In Cali, a Carlos Lopez would be a dime a dozen. Also, his mother's maiden name. In Hispanic cultures, it is not uncommon to see the mother's maiden name hyphenated with the father's last name to use for the children.

according to the FB page, the presser scheduled for 3pm has been cancelled.

My two daughters are always telling me that I need to resign from WS because the child cases that end horribly really affect me for a long time. Today, I"m thinking that they may be right.

Was the pic of an older man?

ETA: If so, there is another friend of hers on FB with the same name as the (his father?).

She has 2 Salvador Lopezs friends on FB. I assume her husband and father in law. The booking picture looks a lot different (he looked a heck of a lot better on Facebook). It has to be the same guy though (since I saw him on her friends list). He has the same facial hair but coloring of skin is different. He looks thinner on FB too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back