NE - Omaha Double Murder #3 - *Arrest Made*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What connection could an ER nurse and a pathologist have? Didn't Andersons die
by gunshot? Different MO.

Since both MB and Mrs. A attended the same college, maybe, if they had a connection, it could have been on more of a social level.

403) 297-8123

This is MB's phone number as listed in the Alberta medical directory, probably his old office number, still it's tempting to try.

He must have been sweating a lot these past few weeks if he did it.

I have strong doubts that MB is still at that phone number. No telling where he is now. I find it so strange that the news media doesn't seem to know where he is either. You would think they would be clamoring to interview him about his stint as the Medical Examiner in Alberta.

We found Bin Laden. We can find MB.

My thoughts exactly.

While watching the coverage last night the thought occured to me that it took nearly ten years to bring Bin Laden to justice. Justice delayed is better than none at all, hopefully it will not take so long in this case.

Does anyone think that OPD and other LE authorities would still be persuing this guy if they had reason to believe that he was not in Omaha on that day? It would have been easy to check with his employer in Pittsburgh and I am sure they did and are not sharing what they found. I'd bet he took leave time that week.

MB could be back in Russia by now if there's no "hold" on him.

My fear exactly. I can't help but feel more is going on than we see and that the Canadians are possibly more aware of where he is than they let on.
I don't want to encourage rumors but if our Canadian friend who posted previously is still following, maybe you can let us know what you may be hearing these days.

My fear exactly. I can't help but feel more is going on than we see and that the Canadians are possibly more aware of where he is than they let on.
I don't want to encourage rumors but if our Canadian friend who posted previously is still following, maybe you can let us know what you may be hearing these days.

I hope you are right, Snick? His whereabouts has been kept so quiet it's spooky. Maybe they have him under surveillance 24/7 waiting for the outcome of all of his autopsies. I would think he would have to stick around there to testify in his own behalf at the hearings.

Sometimes ideas come to you unexpectedly; like when you are watching a television show about another crime and something clicks as having some bearing on the one you’re researching.
Last night I was watching a documentary on HLN about a law student in Oklahoma who was apparently being targeting by a professional killer. He managed to escape but for a time was under suspicion by LE as having made the whole thing up. Turned out the ex of the woman he was dating hired a hit man- through an ad in a supermarket tabloid!
I’ve seen these before, the ones placed by persons calling themselves ‘soldier of fortune’ , offering to accept work but being intentionally vague as to exactly what they are willing to do. In this case LE caught the guy while stalking the victim, he and the girlfriend’s, ex are now both in prison.
You have to wonder- could someone in the Hunter’s or the Sherman’s past have had it in for them to the point of contacting someone using this method? It has always seemed to me that the perp showed signs of commando or military training. He sure knew how to slip in and out also to kill efficiently. Just another probably pointless speculation but it did start me thinking..

We've all known people who, when life hands them difficulties, blame others
for their difficulties instead of themselves. Maybe Mrs. Anderson had some involvement
in MB's difficulties at UNMC. We know Dr. Hunter was involved with MB at Creighton.

I believe Mrs Anderson was an ER nurse at UNMC, at the same time MB was there as a Pathology student. It's a stretch but I wonder if anyone has researched possible points of contact. Could he have been involved in an autopsy of someone who was DOA at their ER and had his findings questioned by Mrs Anderson? Now that MB seems front and center in OPD's investigation, maybe these need to be looked at if not already.
One thought FWIW, Could MB or someone else have hired a semi-professional hit man for then Hunter killing and this one? He seems to have the resources to move around frequently, could something have happened during his time in Omaha that led him to want to strike back at those he preceived as harming him or his reputation?

If our suspect strikes back at people that he perceives as harming him or
damaging his reputation he's got a lot of work to do in Calgary because,
I'd say, his reputation there is, in a widespread fashion, shot!

1990 - Graduated med School in Leningrad, Russia

2000 - 2005 - Unknown

2005 - Entered UN med center (fall session...Aug?)

2005 - 1 month after beginning program at UNMC, MB transfers to CU.

2007 - Summer, MB still at CU

2007 - Moved to PA for fellowship position in new discipline from ananomical/clinical pathology to forensic pathology. (Fall session, Allegheny College?) Employeed with Allegheny County ME office.

2008 - Oct....teacher at U of Calgary.

2009, Jan - 2011, Jan - MB employeed by Alberta ME office. He left the ME position after only 2 years on the job and under a veil of suspicion after being questioned by OPD and investigated by Alberta ME for inaccurate autopsy report filed in 2009 on a child who died at Alberta Children's Hospital.

Please add to or correct as needed. My computer crashed so I have been a bit out of touch lately. Hope you all are doing well...

wm

The five year gap from 2000-2005 is interesting. Plenty of room IMO for anything, including a possible identity switch. Didn't someone mention ealier that he was in Oregon or the Seattle area at one time or did I confuse with another case?

He lived at 15818 Sandy Blvd. #2, Portland, OR for a time, but I'm unable to
find the years he was there..

The five year gap bothers me and so does the gap from January until now. It seems there is very little known about this man's personal life. IMO, that indicates someone who has secrets in their life that they do not want uncovered.

Does this man have a wife, children, hobbies, relatives in the USA? Is he involved in any sports or academic organizations?

All of these unsolved cases on here are so depressing. It just seems like so few cases get solved even with all the technology available to LE these days. I pray these victims get justice soon.

I was just looking at the timeline and realized there is actually a 15 year span of unaccounted time for MB from 1990 - 2005. I assume he worked in Russia for a while before moving to the states. I wish we knew more about him because he sure gets around. The frequent moves are suspect to me. It makes me think he doesn't play well with others or runs with scissors or something. Especially after the RUMOR I heard about his behavior at CU which involved an autopsy on a child. (which, IMO and if true, would give him motive to kill Tommy since Dr H was his superior.)

And where the heck is he now? Could he be a poser who assumed anothers identity and moves around to stay one step ahead of the law? I think the image he projects to others and the person he really is are vastly different.

All MOO!

wm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery