Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to take her home but then she wanted dropped off at a friend's house, so she dropped her off there.....

Where? Odd she left that important info out, especially since all reports say she was last sighted in Wilbur.

They are manipulators. He turns the situation around to look like he a victim, defending himself against bullies who are saying mean things about him, while he says, "I'm cooperating, man." Smug man. As evidence of how nice he is, he says he brought another girl home when LE told her she wasn't safe. How big of him.

And she is such a cool date to smoke everything under the sun with Sydney and nice enough to drop her off where she said she wanted to go. "Hey, I had nothing to do with it - I brought her where she told me to go. I'm nice like that."

A couple of manipulators, con artists, druggies.

I'm glad I don't have to offer them any rope, because I think they used their own to hang themselves. Dumb to make a video and broadcast it. Smug, manipulators.....and dumb.

jmopinion

Hope someone did a grab on the video cause it's unavailable now.

Clearly these two are morons, so I have full confidence that they will get them both. I'm just worried we might never know where Sydney is.

Lies.
I think I know their business and it is not antiques.

Bingo! $100,000 a year in antique selling on eBay and local places? Um no. Have you seen their house? Not the kind of house most people with a 6 figure income would be living in. JMO

Hope someone did a grab on the video cause it's unavailable now.

I'm assuming (!?) that Facebook would have a copy as well.

Deleted items are never really deleted! Don't they watch Forensic Files??

jmo

Went to take her home but then she wanted dropped off at a friend's house, so she dropped her off there.....

Where? Odd she left that important info out, especially since all reports say she was last sighted in Wilbur.

Exactly! This case is getting weirder by the minute....this video really is arrogant. And she is deceptive...She claims to be engaged on her Facebook site, she has "a sometimes" girlfriend (not meaning Sydney) who was with them for a week, she calls him 'babe' in the video, has a baby-girl (we all know that two girls can't make one) and on top of it she dates Sydney? Nothing to do with me having problems with her sexual preferences but I can't believe Sydney would go with that, so Bailey at least hide some things about her life, lied....makes her suspicious.... What about she says she took Sydney to her place...and later on they say they searched our house.... and she doesn't show any emotions....if I really liked someone and she went missing, I become a POI, I'm taken through the mud and I'm innocent....sure there would be a lot of emotions ..a lot....and it would show on me.

Can someone post the YouTube link? I couldn’t find it when I searched [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their whole facebook account is gone, is it possible it was removed by FB/ LE rather than Bailey and Aubrey?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I doubt LE would take it down....but the two POIs might say that is what happened. "Look, they are silencing us when we are trying to tell the truth."

This is SPECULATION only. I don't know why the account is now down.

jmopinion

What's the story on Bailey? Anyone do any digging there?

Am I allowed to post the link to the YT video? It has been put out into the public by them and they're POI's so I don't see why not?

Are these two still "hiding" from the police?

Exactly! This case is getting weirder by the minute....this video really is arrogant. And she is deceptive...She claims to be engaged on her Facebook site, she has "a sometimes" girlfriend (not meaning Sydney) who was with them for a week, she calls him 'babe' in the video, has a baby-girl (we all know that two girls can't make one) and on top of it she dates Sydney? Nothing to do with me having problems with her sexual preferences but I can't believe Sydney would go with that, so Bailey at least hide some things about her life, lied....makes her suspicious.... What about she says she took Sydney to her place...and later on they say they searched our house.... and she doesn't show any emotions....if I really liked someone and she went missing, I become a POI, I'm taken through the mud and I'm innocent....sure there would be a lot of emotions ..a lot....and it would show on me.
Sorry, I'm new to this and don't know how to quote or bold different parts of your post so just going to reply generally to the whole thing.

I absolutely agree she is lying about things, but...

The Bailey Boswell facebook page that is still online says engaged, however it hasn't been actively used by her for over a year as far as I can tell. She had been engaged to her child's father but looking at his FB this clearly ended a while ago as she hasn't been mentioned on there in recent history at all, until he posted about her being wanted.
She had another Bailey Boswell facebook account which I was able to access early yesterday but by last night couldn't find. On this one she was "in a relationship" but it wasn't linked to another account to say who the relationship was with. Maybe the sometimes girlfriend (if she exists), maybe Aubrey? ([emoji19])maybe not.
Her tinder was clearly deceptive, I mean, her name isn't Audrey and her age was wrong too IIRC. I'd be interested to know if she was listed as bi.
I don't think it's possible to say Sydney wouldn't have met up with someone with a "sometimes girlfriend" and a daughter from a previous relationship. It is however probably very fair to say that she would have avoided had she known the entire tinder profile was factually incorrect.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

What's the story on Bailey? Anyone do any digging there?

There's a lot of information at the beginning of this thread. I posted links where you can find her arrests, as well as her giving up custody of her infant daughter.

There's a lot of information at the beginning of this thread. I posted links where you can find her arrests, as well as her giving up custody of her infant daughter.

Yeah, people were saying in the Facebook group that court records show that her mother has custody of her infant daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member