Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still with my original hunch is that this was a drug OD and she died on the date. The date could've included the male POI as well as the female, who has admitted she was the date. The female POI has also indicated the date was basically a string of doing one drug after another (what a charmer).

I think the date was at that house and Sydney was in over her head. I don't discount the idea of trafficking, as I think that is a strong possibility as well - whether she was used just for the two POIs' pleasure or for something more than that.

Videotaping acts perhaps and then selling that? Or setting her up to hook for them? IDK.

I think she died on the date but the two POIs didn't call 911 because they have lots of stuff to hide.

jmopinion

There was talk earlier in the thread about Bailey's arrest in York,PA (I expressed my disdain for York, being as I live fairly close, and avoid like the plaque)... But If the were in Nebraska and they are talking about them being in Iowa at a hotel, and from the video it looks like they are on the high way. In the off chance they come back to York I would say Rodeway Inn needs to be contacted 132 N George St, York, PA 17401, that is in my opinion the place the would stay. They could stay anywhere off the interstate, but that place is a haven for everything they are nefarious for. I walked by it once, and I'm not scared of much, I crossed the street on the way back, it's a lot.

There was talk earlier in the thread about Bailey's arrest in York,PA (I expressed my disdain for York, being as I live fairly close, and avoid like the plaque)... But If the were in Nebraska and they are talking about them being in Iowa at a hotel, and from the video it looks like they are on the high way. In the off chance they come back to York I would say Rodeway Inn needs to be contacted 132 N George St, York, PA 17401, that is in my opinion the place the would stay. They could stay anywhere off the interstate, but that place is a haven for everything they are nefarious for. I walked by it once, and I'm not scared of much, I crossed the street on the way back, it's a lot.

I think someone should call this in as a tip to the investigating agency.

Whoa......just seeing this video.
I've read all the comments before looking at it, so I have nothing to add....holy moly these two are lying through their teeth.

Whoa......just seeing this video.
I've read all the comments before looking at it, so I have nothing to add....holy moly these two are lying through their teeth.

As I think about it, the more and more I'm thinking trafficking (with an OD happening on the date and she died.) The male POI is the key, imo. He seems to accumulate young women around him, from what it looks like.

jmopinion

As I think about it, the more and more I'm thinking trafficking (with an OD happening on the date and she died.) The male POI is the key, imo. He seems to accumulate young women around him, from what it looks like.

jmopinion

IMO if Loofe dates only(?) women and found out this guy was who was really after her (i.e. got scammed on date 2) something could have happened where he didn't like the fact that she was into women/a lesbian/bisexual and maybe he tried to "fix" her... Terrible scenario I know but that's definitely something to think about because this date wasn't with a man.

That video...What the what? These two are scary liars and I am sadly convinced now that harm has come to this poor girl.
I just can’t get over the statement they made that they tried to call the police, like a lot, and the police said to stop “blowing up their phones” huh?
Um ok. Exactly how police would respond to their POI trying to contact them about a missing person! NOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion I still believe sydney was lured for a reason and caught off guard after putting her trust into this girl. In the video she is discussing smoking weed with Sydney, "weed" "wax" "shatter" is all thc, I just don't personally believe from being 21 years old myself these girls would get really high and then say "hey lets smoke some meth now, or shoot up some heroine". Sydney also seems like a very structured girl, very loyal to her friends and workplace, she knew she had to work the 16th, why would we do a drug the day prior with the possibility of going to work the next day strung out from a drug? THC will be slept off and ate off.
Still just my opinion.

Sounding more like trafficking with every passing moment.

Sounding more to me like BB lured Sydney to a 2nd date and Aubrey probably met her instead, then raped and killed her and disposed of her body.

They’re not going to sell a 24 year old with a home, a job, a car, and a family who notice her missing immediately.

Bit of a reach I know, but anyone seen anything at all about known vehicles associated with or registered to them? Would prob be possible to narrow down which they might be using from the video. I wish the more recent fb account of bailey's was still up, she seems to love a wee in car selfie, would be interesting to see if the car is recognisable in any of her more recent pics.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sorry for so many posts but just re-watching video and keep thinking of things!
Anyone else notice the odd hairband/sweatband type thing Aubrey has round his head in both the video and profile pic? I think they have dyed their hair... including eyebrows?

Perhaps this is why he's hiding his face now too, if the profile pic is a little older and he is now growing some facial hair and has dyed it? Dying facial hair seems a bit far fetched but I don't know why else he would be wearing that stupid band!

Sounding more to me like BB lured Sydney to a 2nd date and Aubrey probably met her instead, then raped and killed her and disposed of her body.

They’re not going to sell a 24 year old with a home, a job, a car, and a family who notice her missing immediately.

I agree. I think Bailey lured Sydney into Aubrey's trap. Sydney didn't want to play and she was killed.

I copied and pasted everything that everybody wrote I'm not home right now but I will post it but I don't know if I'm allowed to someone let me know I have been a bad girl before

Bit of a reach I know, but anyone seen anything at all about known vehicles associated with or registered to them? Would prob be possible to narrow down which they might be using from the video. I wish the more recent fb account of bailey's was still up, she seems to love a wee in car selfie, would be interesting to see if the car is recognisable in any of her more recent pics.

I'm wondering if FB can help determine from where the video was uploaded. Is that possible? Narrow it down to at least a region?

jmopinion

I copied and pasted everything that everybody wrote I'm not home right now but I will post it but I don't know if I'm allowed to someone let me know I have been a bad girl before

What do you mean?

But why would bailey go to that extent for Aubrey? Unless he pays her or she is forced to do it for Aubrey, maybe bailey was abducted by him and plays along with his games. I don't understand why she called him babe. She is 23 and too pretty to actually have an infatuation with aubrey.

Are their accents from Nebraska? The way he says POLE-eece sounds like a southern accent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990