Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion I still believe sydney was lured for a reason and caught off guard after putting her trust into this girl. In the video she is discussing smoking weed with Sydney, "weed" "wax" "shatter" is all thc, I just don't personally believe from being 21 years old myself these girls would get really high and then say "hey lets smoke some meth now, or shoot up some heroine". Sydney also seems like a very structured girl, very loyal to her friends and workplace, she knew she had to work the 16th, why would we do a drug the day prior with the possibility of going to work the next day strung out from a drug? THC will be slept off and ate off.
Still just my opinion.

100% agree. There’s a huge leap from weed to heroin, meth and other hard drugs. It is almost the norm now for young people to smoke. (Not saying everyone does it, just saying it is no longer a taboo drug because of all the information out there on its medicinal properties and states slowly legalizing it)

It's possible there are...young women who didn't report because they were embarrassed or didn't want to be outed or whatever, or who were drugged and don't remember anything, or were threatened. It's possible things went differently with Sydney, she fought back or was too dangerous for them to be let go.

However, these two could have done way with others as well.

Agreed. The fact we haven’t found Sydney shows they’ve most likely done this before and are good at covering their tracks. Although this time they chose someone who would be missed (not saying all women that are taken aren’t missed, just saying easier targets like those on the streets, or with deadbeat parents, etc.)

My heart sank a little more when I Google Earthed the pond. If I am right about my locations, and I'm pretty sure I am, the pond is about .25 miles driving distance from Trail's home, which I think he now claims is his ex-wife's home. I haven't even started trying to match his video statements to police statements yet. Anyway, what I hated to see was approximately 1.5 miles driving the other direction is an even larger body of water, at least 4 or 5 times bigger. If the pond is a ploy to buy time, the 2nd pond might do a lot more of the same. And what could we possibly want to see come out of either pond anyway?
Hate even hearing that Sydney's phone may have been buried. That speaks of a shovel. Would I get a shovel just to hide a phone or would I hide a phone with a shovel because I had already had one with me?
My understanding is his ex-wife lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

O/T YES me too!!! That case still bugs me so much !

I still think the cops had something to do with it, then immediately had her cremated so no one could perform a second autopsy. 😞 Still so heartbreaking, such a lovely person.

Does anyone local know if they had cadaver dogs when searching the woods for Sydney?

Also, the way bailey said "I hope they find sydney" gave me an eerie feeling they know they hid her well, or passed her off to someone who will just pass her off again.

I think they're looking I'm the pond for the phone or a weapon. I know a neighbor said they found the phone burried in the yard but is that just small town gossip? If they were searching for her body they would use sonar not drain an entire pond. It's gotta be something on the smaller side they are after out there. Just my opinion.

I don't know...maybe the pond is full of debris and the sonar can't differentiate the masses?

Also, the way bailey said "I hope they find sydney" gave me an eerie feeling they know they hid her well, or passed her off to someone who will just pass her off again.

"I hope they find Sydney" sounds as though it's an assumption she is dead. If I were innocent I think I'd say "I hope Sydney shows up"

I still think the cops had something to do with it, then immediately had her cremated so no one could perform a second autopsy. [emoji20] Still so heartbreaking, such a lovely person.

100% agree kaykayy. I’m so sorry about your friend. She seemed like a beautiful soul.

Does anyone local know if they had cadaver dogs when searching the woods for Sydney?

I didn't see any on the news. One of the news channels said the water was only 4 feet deep & they've drained off 2 feet of it so far.

Also I don't think any of the agency's have cadaver dogs. K9s but not cadaver specific. I really don't remember seeing them in any other missing persons cases around here but I could be wrong.

It won't play for me. Can u give a summary plz?
It is 9 minutes long and he talks a lot. You can download the video if it won't play for you - there is a button for doing that on the Google Drive screen. The video will play when downloaded.

Jethro4WS - It says processing this video check back later.

Never mind. I messed around with it enough and got it....off to watch.

What an arrogant jerk. His wording is very interesting.

Could you post it to you tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members