Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday night a spokesperson for the Big Blue Natural Resource District said authorities asked them to drain the pond on the edge of the City of Wilber. The spokesperson said they were told it’s to get a look at the dam.

People who live near the pond said crews arrived around 1:30 Wednesday afternoon and as of 11:00 p.m. crews were still on scene draining water.

A person on scene said all the crew members draining the water are part of Wilber Fire & Rescue. He said they’ve drained hundreds of thousands of gallons of water so far. The crew member said they have only been instructed to drain the pond and have not been given any other instructions.

http://sandhillsexpress.com/local-n...g-drained-as-part-of-search-for-sydney-loofe/

Having watched the videos, I wonder why AT doesn't focus on the question at hand - where did Sydney end up? He doesn't tell us anything about that, just focuses on how he is perceived by random Internet commenters, LE and people quoted in news reports.

Baffled as to why he doesn't focus on Sydney.. Where was she dropped off? What was her state of mind?

Nothing else he says matters really. It's what he's not saying. IMO.

He says he's never murdered anyone. Did Sydney OD or have a reaction to something? If that happened, you call 911, right?
He doesn't realise we don't give a toss about them. They are selfish idiots that's for sure.

Haven't they turned themselves in yet? It's only 1 hour 25 minutes till the PC.

Ok I may have done it. Let me check.

See if this works-

https://youtu.be/je658MEPx78

I hope it is ok that posted on here the way it did. If it goes away I will know it wasn't.
I still don't know what I did or that I had a YouTube account.
I am gonna delete my video off of YouTube since it is now posted on YouTube and Facebook by others. My posting was for a Websleuths member that I was unsure I could do and I now know I can. :)

I am gonna delete my video off of YouTube since it is now posted on YouTube and Facebook by others. My posting was for a Websleuths member that I was unsure I could do and I now know I can. :)
Thanks for posting it. Keep a copy just in case all the other copies disappear?
:smile:

TY Lisa. I don't know what to say except I think he reads WS. :scared:
So he still didn't say where Sydney got dropped off but he says they're "turning themselves in". Oh and he says he's not a fecking paedophile , he hates them, he likes 20, 30 yo fee-males, 'cos he's a horny guy. He says he's not a criminal, just a thief.
I think he doth protest too much.
Can someone upload the BB video to you tube and post the link because he said LE took down their video and Fb?

He's right about one thing - it's trial by Internet so they really should take their attorney's advice and stop talking on camera, unless it is to say exactly where they dropped SL off.
He said she didnt know the friend since she only knew Sydney 2 days but if she dropped her there she knows the address or where she drove to unless she had her eyes closed.

Anyone able to access the PC? The one link is dead and the other link from KTIV is buffering forever.

LE have made contact with BB and AT, talking to them at this particular time. Seeking info regarding SL location.

Trail's videos feel like a newbie magician screaming at an audience, "You are watching the wrong hand!"

Try ketv.com they are streaming live

The presser was a request for the public's help on leads. The 2 POI were brought in a little bit ago bit won't say where or if they came in on their own. The search last night provided no new leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en