DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 444
Nope, that was the first thing I did before even listening to it. Too pixelated. But I did notice that it seemed like the reflection in her glasses never really changed. I was expecting to see things like road signs pass by. Meanwhile, you could see things go by in the window behind Trail. I should have studied it closer but once I realized there was nothing in the reflections, I moved on.

And lastly on dabs, I know that many people aren't familiar with them but don't let your own unfamiliarity throw you, smoking wax is very common now and is more a sign of a younger smoker than a "dangerous element." As is vaping which means using a heating element to vaporize the chemicals in weed, so you inhale vapor that looks like smoke without actually burning the weed. JMO
There is a still of the first video before you view it and you can see see something in the right hand sunglasses lens that looks like a white approaching vehicle. They weren't driving at the time so approaching and passing vehicles may be visible.
I think the metadata could have provided their location to LE. But they handed themselves in, or that's what they said they were going to do. Any new mugshots available yet?
(ETA see post ^^^^ just before this one)
Will they get bail seeing as they ran?

I'm curious where they picked them up. They said they have to go "down" to get them or talk to them. The wall he stood in front of seemed painted a nice color, not wallpaper as u would expect in a hotel. Wondering if someone was harboring them. As much as he mentioned Falls City in that vid it makes me wonder if that's where they got them.

At their lawyer's office?

That white thing that looks like a vehicle never changes position. It doesn't get closer, move to the side, or pull away during the entire video. First I thought, maybe they were being towed? I suspect that she may not have been driving during the recording. At any rate, LE has them now. How curious that during the briefing the officer stated they had been arrested and then had to recant that? I know this much, after just seeing two videos by Trail, I can't imagine the entangled mess LE will have trying to sort out all his statements. Maybe it becomes easier once he is answering questions rather than inspiring more?

I think something bad happened at the house when she smoked this crap and she OD'd They didn't call 911 instead took her somewhere and let her out of their car.
I don't think they buried her because then that would prove they had something to do with it. This way they can say I dropped her off I don't know what happen.
This is so sad it has kept me up all night thinking of different scenarios.
This seems the easiest one and simple
In their head part of it's true she dropped her off. Behind every lie is some truth..
JMO I hope I'm wrong..

Bingo. This is what I think happened too.
jmo

Guys...it's wax...it's not going to kill you. stop giving these an excuse to why sydney could be dead.

fyi wax is very very common here. It's legal, like it should be in the rest of the US.

When I zoom in on this pic, it looks like a white baseball cap, maybe sitting on the dashboard, to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guys...it's wax...it's not going to kill you. stop giving these an excuse to why sydney could be dead.

fyi wax is very very common here. It's legal, like it should be in the rest of the US.

Same thought process. It's just like smoking weed. Cannot OD. They purposely did something, this was no accident.

When I zoom in on this pic, it looks like a white baseball cap, maybe sitting on the dashboard, to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There's another picture with her wearing a white cap so I think that's what it is. I think it was a screenshot of one of her social media accounts. Trying to find it.

Thank you!

I found it odd that two mid-20s women and a 50ish year old guy would be driving around in a car smoking pot. Isn't that something you can do now in the comfort of your own home? Driving and smoking sounds so teenage-ish. This is why I don't even think they drove around and smoked like Bailey said.

I think something bad happened at the house when she smoked this crap and she OD'd They didn't call 911 instead took her somewhere and let her out of their car.
I don't think they buried her because then that would prove they had something to do with it. This way they can say I dropped her off I don't know what happen.
In their head part of it's true she dropped her off. Behind every lie is some truth..
JMO I hope I'm wrong..

I can get the OD angle as it happens a lot, but not from smoking weed. My guess is that they are admitting to smoking weed, wax, etc, because they want it to seem like a benign activity. IMO they are more likely to be hiding the fact that they are shooting heroin/ fentanyl. What is a young lesbian's attraction to a man his age? Drugs I think.

JMO

Same thought process. It's just like smoking weed. Cannot OD. They purposely did something, this was no accident.

Well, I'm not exactly believing the female POI about the drug use. She can say wax all she wants....doesn't mean they didn't do more.

jmo

I found it odd that two mid-20s women and a 50ish year old guy would be driving around in a car smoking pot. Isn't that something you can do now in the comfort of your own home? Driving and smoking sounds so teenage-ish. This is why I don't even think they drove around and smoked like Bailey said.

Exactly.

That's OK. I previously understood dabbing to be that goofy dance move where you look like you're sneezing into your elbow and signalling that you're OK.

:facepalm:

Steleheart! I did a quick google search for "dabbing" after reading your post... I howled with laughter. Thank you. Just what was needed. :lol: Lol!

JMO I hope I'm wrong..

You can't OD on THC, which is what they admitted to smoking/using, it's just not possible.....

You can't OD on THC, which is what they admitted to smoking/using, it's just not possible.....

Well, they probably are smart enough not to admit to what they really did. I'm not buying their story, though the point is taken that you can't od on what the POI claims they did. Fine. I don't consider her believable.

jmopinion at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member