Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They smoked three different drugs; what is wax and the other drug she mentioned? When she giggled about it I freaked. Susan Atkins vibe. :scared:

They smoked three different drugs; what is wax and the other drug she mentioned? When she giggled about it I freaked. Susan Atkins vibe. :scared:

They are different forms of thc extracted from weed itself.

She mentioned wax and shatter. The psychoactive components of weed are leached out, usually by chemical means and concentrated into a smokable, wax like substance. Wax and shatter are essentially the same thing with a different consistency, concentrated buzz. To smoke them, you use a water bong with a special bowl holding a titanium nail (or similar) that you hit with a torch, which in turn vaporizes the wax which you then inhale through the water pipe like a normal weed hit. Sounds crazy if you've never seen a video of someone do it but is perfectly legal where weed is legal and supplies are sold in the same store. It is often called "dabbing" for dabbing the wax onto the hot nail.
What you don't hear, but makes sense, is that despite the change in delivery system, all you are doing is smoking a greater concentration at once. Weed smokers tend to be habitual, and doing any drug in a suddenly increased concentration is going to get you higher faster but also raise your tolerance much faster as well. So hearing someone brag about how much they dabbed is like hearing someone brag about smoking an half ounce. Way to go, dumb *advertiser censored*. Now you can't get high anymore. I only point that out because bragging about how much one dabs seems so prevalent in dabbing videos that I have seen.

She mentioned wax and shatter. The psychoactive components of weed are leached out, usually by chemical means and concentrated into a smokable, wax like substance. Wax and shatter are essentially the same thing with a different consistency, concentrated buzz. To smoke them, you use a water bong with a special bowl holding a titanium nail (or similar) that you hit with a torch, which in turn vaporizes the wax which you then hit through the water pipe like a normal hit. Sounds crazy if you've never seen a video of someone do it but is perfectly legal where weed is legal and supplies are sold in the same store. It is often called "dabbing" for dabbing the wax onto the hot nail.
What you don't hear, but makes sense, is that despite the change in delivery system, all you are doing is smoking a greater concentration at once. Weed smokers tend to be habitual, and doing any drug in a suddenly increased concentration is going to get you higher faster but also raise your tolerance much faster as well. So hearing someone brag about how much they dabbed is like hearing someone brag about smoking an half ounce. Way to go, dumb *advertiser censored*. Now you can't get high anymore. I only point that out because bragging about how much one dabs seems so prevalent in dabbing videos that I have seen.

Thanks for the lesson! Isn't that a lot of drugs to do in one day? (excuse my lack of knowledge)

Are they a couple? and if you put out a statement or a video it would be to answer questions, they did not accomplish that

For someone who apparently posted selfies of themselves with weed, probably not. If she wasn't a regular smoker, then yeah, there is a remote chance she could have had an abnormally strong reaction to the increased chemical ingestion but regular smokers tend to know both the various ways to smoke weed and their own particular tolerances. Approaching your tolerance with weed isn't like heroin, you aren't flirting with death. You will probably just throw up, fill sick, and not want to smoke for a brief period.
What strikes me about the weed portion of her story is how much they smoked for two days after just having met, then Boswell claims she "gave" Sydney a 1/4 oz. of some good weed. Gave? First off, nobody gives out free drugs. If a date gives you free drugs, it isn't because you are just the swellest person they've gotten high with in a long time. The old saying is, "Gas, grass, or *advertiser censored*, nobody rides for free." The obvious implication is currency rates are interchangeable. Maybe she just didn't want to say she sold the weed? At this point, that would seem to be the least of her worries.

For someone who apparently posted selfies of themselves with weed, probably not. If she wasn't a regular smoker, then yeah, there is a remote chance she could have had an abnormally strong reaction to the increased chemical ingestion but regular smokers tend to know both the various ways to smoke weed and their own particular tolerances. Approaching your tolerance with weed isn't like heroin, you aren't flirting with death. You will probably just throw up, fill sick, and not want to smoke for a brief period.
What strikes me about the weed portion of her story is how much they smoked for two days after just having met, then Boswell claims she "gave" Sydney a 1/4 oz. of some good weed. Gave? First off, nobody gives out free drugs. If a date gives you free drugs, it isn't because you are just the swellest person they've gotten high with in a long time. The old saying is, "Gas, grass, or *advertiser censored*, nobody rides for free." The obvious implication is currency rates are interchangeable. Maybe she just didn't want to say she sold the weed? At this point, that would seem to be the least of her worries.
(Me saying sarcastically)-->Well she casually said something about exchanging #'s.
I would have liked to seen her pupils.

True, I don't think death from weed happens, lol, but what I was trying to figure out in my mind is; would I feel like going to another friends' house or would I just want to lay around or sleep. Wouldn't a person be mellow enough to just want to hang out, especially so as not to bail on the 'date' who just provided you with all kinds of goodies, including! a free 1/4 oz., but also because you'd be 'high as a kite'?
If you were scared though, because of the environment you were in with your new date, you just might ask to be taken elsewhere.
I don't believe they took her to her other friend's house.

Just an FYI, people on fb are putting up the wrong Bailey FB page and that poor girl is being harassed. The police are even commenting that it's the wrong page on people's individual posts. Always sad when someone is mistaken for a dirtbag and people start tormenting them.

I have some doubts she even made it to Wilber at all. Trail claims to be the source of information for LE's 'last seen' nfo on Sydney. Her last cell phone ping was basically in his front yard in Wilber. It is almost like saying, "Look here, not there."
If she had traveled to Wilber and something happened, it would make a lot more sense to lie and say, "Then I dropped her off at home and said good night" than to finish your story at yet another person's house. But if she never made it to Wilber and you had to solve the problem of her having a cell phone on right up until whatever happened, and you knew you were going to end up tied to her through investigation, you need to move that cell phone and therefore seemingly her as well away from the crime scenes. Now it makes perfect sense for her phone data to end at your home. Hey, ya'll go drain that pond down the street and while you do that, we'll be hitting the road. But notice that Boswell's story doesn't match the known story. If she took Sydney to a friend's home from her own home, how did Sydney's phone end up pinging near Trail's home, much last pinging for the last time?

Thanks for all the answers everyone!
I would like to know why they were both apologizing, esp if innocent. He apologized twice. What are you both apologizing for?

I have some doubts she even made it to Wilber at all. Trail claims to be the source of information for LE's 'last seen' nfo on Sydney. Her last cell phone ping was basically in his front yard in Wilber. It is almost like saying, "Look here, not there."
If she had traveled to Wilber and something happened, it would make a lot more sense to lie and say, "Then I dropped her off at home and said good night" than to finish your story at yet another person's house. But if she never made it to Wilber and you had to solve the problem of her having a cell phone on right up until whatever happened, and you knew you were going to end up tied to her through investigation, you need to move that cell phone and therefore seemingly her as well away from the crime scenes. Now it makes perfect sense for her phone data to end at your home. Hey, ya'll go drain that pond down the street and while you do that, we'll be hitting the road. But notice that Boswell's story doesn't match the known story. If she took Sydney to a friend's home from her own home, how did Sydney's phone end up pinging near Trail's home, much last pinging for the last time?

I think I get what you are saying. Earlier, someone shared an article with a neighbor's comment about the search and how 'they found her phone buried deep in the ground.' I'll try to find the link. But if that is true, it could be just these two trying to hide it after whatever went down. I am wondering though if LE has some kind of texts or other communication between these two POI that is directing them to the pond, etc.

iirc, a family member, or someone close to Sydney, said that she had no reason to be in Wilber. She had no friends there.
So who is the friend in wilber Baily is talking about? There is none, she pulled that out of her ear.

The 2nd link has some info about the antiques dealing angle:
Both Trail and Boswell were known to Lincoln-area antiques dealers. One said the pair picked up a paycheck Nov. 15, the same day Loofe was last seen.

A manager at one dealer said Trail had been a customer for many years, coming and going infrequently — most recently about a month ago. Staff at another antiques mall said the pair rented several display cabinets to sell vintage glassware and toys, beginning in June.

People at the antiques malls asked not to be identified, citing concerns for the safety of their employees.

I didn't know what they were either put a link in one of my posts explaining it

(Me saying sarcastically)-->Well she casually said something about exchanging #'s.
I would have liked to seen her pupils.

On the # thing - that was weird. She said they exchanged #s after the 2nd date.
Doesn't make sense, I can't imagine they didn't do that BEFORE they ever met, as soon as they talked on tinder. Everyone freely gives out their #s now days......

My heart sank a little more when I Google Earthed the pond. If I am right about my locations, and I'm pretty sure I am, the pond is about .25 miles driving distance from Trail's home, which I think he now claims is his ex-wife's home. I haven't even started trying to match his video statements to police statements yet. Anyway, what I hated to see was approximately 1.5 miles driving the other direction is an even larger body of water, at least 4 or 5 times bigger. If the pond is a ploy to buy time, the 2nd pond might do a lot more of the same. And what could we possibly want to see come out of either pond anyway?
Hate even hearing that Sydney's phone may have been buried. That speaks of a shovel. Would I get a shovel just to hide a phone or would I hide a phone with a shovel because I had already had one with me?

I think they're looking I'm the pond for the phone or a weapon. I know a neighbor said they found the phone burried in the yard but is that just small town gossip? If they were searching for her body they would use sonar not drain an entire pond. It's gotta be something on the smaller side they are after out there. Just my opinion.

My heart sank a little more when I Google Earthed the pond. If I am right about my locations, and I'm pretty sure I am, the pond is about .25 miles driving distance from Trail's home, which I think he now claims is his ex-wife's home. I haven't even started trying to match his video statements to police statements yet. Anyway, what I hated to see was approximately 1.5 miles driving the other direction is an even larger body of water, at least 4 or 5 times bigger. If the pond is a ploy to buy time, the 2nd pond might do a lot more of the same. And what could we possibly want to see come out of either pond anyway?
Hate even hearing that Sydney's phone may have been buried. That speaks of a shovel. Would I get a shovel just to hide a phone or would I hide a phone with a shovel because I had already had one with me?

His exwifes house is in Falls City, Nebraska which is about 1.5 to 2 hours from Wilbur. He was talking about her house because he says the police initially went there looking for him not realizing he lived in Wilbur now. I don't believe they didnt know, im sure they paid the ex a visit to see if he was hiding there or if she knew anything.
Side note - he said he gave his attorney a written statement & that attorney is in the same town (Falls City) as the ex. So at some point they rraveled to FC if that's true (I don't believe it). Also interesting that Doug Merz the attorney AT named as "his attorney" hasn't come forward & made a statement on their behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003