Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we can't assume Loofe's death is connected to BB and AT's other activities. It's a possibility.

At any rate, looks like Aubrey has been stealing gold coins for quite a long time.

http://www.och-c.com/?q=article/defendants-receive-prison-time-drug-theft-convictions

From the article, dated 2015, linked above:

"Aubrey C. Trail, 43, Falls City, Neb., was sentenced to serve 12 months in prison and to pay $2,700 in restitution after being convicted of felony theft for stealing gold coins from Four Corners Auction House back in August 2010. He remains in the Osage County Jail awaiting transportation to the KDOC."

Yes we can't assume Loofe's death is connected to BB and AT's other activities. It's a possibility.

At any rate, looks like Aubrey has been stealing gold coins for quite a long time.

http://www.och-c.com/?q=article/defendants-receive-prison-time-drug-theft-convictions

Good find! So add Osage County to the time of August 2010. It appears to be Four Corners Antique Mall https://www.yellowpages.com/scranton-ks/mip/four-corners-antique-mall-2036670?lid=2036670

He was convicted sometime around 08/03/2015 (the date of the article)

At one point, AT lived in Falls City, Neb.

Good find! So add Osage County to the time of August 2010. It appears to be Four Corners Antique Mall https://www.yellowpages.com/scranton-ks/mip/four-corners-antique-mall-2036670?lid=2036670

He was convicted sometime around 08/03/2015 (the date of the article)

At one point, AT lived in Falls City, Neb.

He appears to have ties to Manchester, Tennessee as well. He did time in Tennessee in the 90's

be5db3169c95ea6e389bc5a64494cdd7.jpg

Also South Dakota in the early 2000's

2608f9f8e67248cec13f032d88a8518f.jpg

After reading through some news articles, I thought it telling that the judge referred to AT being involved in a "parallel matter". Presumably, Sydney's case. That doesn't sound like Sydney is related to the coin thing.

However, "details of the allegations [of transporting stolen goods] remained sealed", which leads me to believe it CAN be connected to Sydney.

Maybe they DID want to force her to transport stuff for them. Or, since their pictures are out, maybe they wanted her to steal for them. Maybe in the previous case they used someone else to help them (Katie?), and they want to use that as evidence. Regardless, even AT himself said he was a crook and a thief, so none of this is remotely surprising.

(link to quotes: http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_f46ef4ce-23ad-512b-aff7-78faf3b483bb.html )

And another thought... someone mentioned a while back that the drugs that BB was talking about in the video weren't something someone would just GIVE someone without expecting something in return. Is it possible that they gave it to her expecting her to "repay them" with this favor, and when she declined, and they got so enraged that they killed her? The other missing girl at the time (I didn't see if we decided that Katelynn couldn't be Katie) also posted a lot about weed on SM. So did SL. Maybe Katelynn (Katie) helped them before, and that's why LE hasn't even mentioned her.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

Where would Sydney fit in to the coin dealing backdrop?
Maybe they got paranoid about something she saw or heard on the first date.

Or, they wanted her as a partner in crime, and she turned them down. Who wouldn't open a door for SL? I am thinking like a mule for pick-up and delivery.

Or she knew somebody who has coins and they wanted details from her (pillow talk stuff).

The only correlation I can come up with as far as SL and AT/BB in regards to the coins is that SL was a cashier. But that is relatively meaningless as cashiers in small towns, or really anywhere for that matter, typically don’t accept antique or rare coins as form of payment

Many people have commented that AT is too heavy/fat to be BG but the Delphi murders happened 10 months ago. Who knows what weight he was then. Another poster said he was 6' tall which is out of the "estimated" height range for BG, but then it's only an Estimated range. I listened with eyes closed to the 2nd video AT made and the first few seconds of hearing his voice chilled me. Listen for the depth and register...not the words....for only the first second or two (same length of time as 'down the hill') with your eyes Closed and see what you feel. Obviously JMO.
Also, his eyes are blue and his hair is not reddish-brown.

Thank you and welcome. Not insensitive at all. The picture with the black bag is really hard to look at...Do I understand you right that you think the body was dismembered?

Unfortunately, I do see that as being a possibility. The continuing of broadened search areas, the careful wording of LE on certain aspects, and the ongoing tip line are all part of the reason I think that. I am trying not to put too much weight on what the locals are saying but it is hard to ignore and is part of the reason I think it's possible. I do also have a tendency to over analyze things and get stuck on details. The black bag was pointed out by someone else as possibly being something else entirely maybe even a person bending over and I can see that too.

It doesn't really make sense that a perp would put any kind of evidence in a trash bag, it's only going to protect it from the outside elements. But again, this is where it's hard to ignore what locals have said. Why else would farmers be asked to keep an eye out for them? Unfortunately, the only source for that is social media and it's been said as well on here a few pages back.

This image a lot more clear and close up. I think this could also be a different location than the other image but maybe just a different angle, not really sure.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...e2f38/5a280d3da50ef.image.jpg?resize=1200,651

IF this does turn out to be the case, and I realize that's a big if, then it would be a lot more likely that SL is not the only victim. It takes a real demented person to do that. But there could be other reasons for the use of these bags and what's inside them. It could even be LE equipment. I use trash bags for storing all sorts of things.

Just thinking out loud, but I wonder if anyone in SL's family was a coin collector and had, perhaps, crossed paths in some manner with AT before.

Honestly, I think the coin issue is separate from SL's death, but it does make me wonder.

Just thinking out loud, but I wonder if anyone in SL's family was a coin collector and had, perhaps, crossed paths in some manner with AT before.

Honestly, I think the coin issue is separate from SL's death, but it does make me wonder.

Good question, but since BB and Sydney met on Tinder, I don't think there was a previous connection. jmo

Good question, but since BB and Sydney met on Tinder, I don't think there was a previous connection. jmo

I know BB was using the name "Audrey". but was SL using her own name? We know that BB had no genuine interest in a girlfriend really since she had been calling AT babe in the videos and claiming to others they were married, so were they specifically "cat fishing" SL?

I know BB was using the name "Audrey". but was SL using her own name? We know that BB had no genuine interest in a girlfriend really since she had been calling AT babe in the videos and claiming to others they were married, so were they specifically "cat fishing" SL?
BB could have been bi and polyamorous/looking for a third and SL didn't know that... There's a possibility that she was genuinely interested, but there's just as much of a possibility that she was only in it for the catfishing, IMO.

Since it keeps being brought up, please share a link to the source of police asking people to be on the look out for bags.
Edit: I can't find any mention of it and if none exists, I vote we close that whole "multi bag" suggested possibility for good.

Since it keeps being brought up, please share a link to the source of police asking people to be on the look out for bags.
Edit: I can't find any mention of it and if none exists, I vote we close that whole "multi bag" suggested possibility for good.

Yes you are right. There is no LE source that I can find stating that so I will not be mentioning it again unless that changes. I just didn't want to be rude and not answer a question that was asked of me. Going forward I will refrain from that topic.

I'm starting to consider that perhaps SL's job as a cashier at Menards may have made her a target. The judge used the word "parallel" and to me, this suggests there is something similar, or somewhat connected to their charges of theft.

I'm thinking that BB and AT may have been very interested in the dozens or perhaps even hundreds of credit card numbers/transactions that SL would have handled during each shift at Menard's. Their previous thefts required they face their victims and this is what got them caught as they were identified by their victims. But with credit card numbers, there are so many possibilities of stealing money without having to face the person you are stealing from. For one, they could sell this information to other thieves, or they could make fake credit cards with real numbers and sell those.

It is possible that BB thought she had totally charmed SL on their first date and that she could easily talk SL into going along with their plan. I think SL was looking for love and when the theft proposition was made to her, perhaps on the second date at the apartment in Wilber, she became very upset by being duped, and realized that BB's only interest was to try to use her.

Things could have gotten out of control with SL being very upset. It could also be as simple as AT and BB fearing SL was too big a liability to let her go as they feared she could go to the police and she could identify them, tell them where they lived, etc.

I don't know what happened, but this doesn't seem implausible to me. The fact that BB is using a public defender tells me she is indigent. AT will not hire an attorney and insists on representing himself. He may not be able to afford an attorney and his ego will not allow him to use a public defender.

In any event, I do believe that both AT and BB were in pretty desperate circumstances at the time they met SL and desperate people can do desperate things.

Sorry Taurus, I should have mentioned my comment wasn't intended for anyone in particular, my bad. It seems like it has been mentioned several times. I'm guessing it started with people thinking the black object in the search photos was a plastic bag. Regardless, if LE did mention it then it needs to be discussed, otherwise, thanks to you and everyone for moving on.

LE has not issued a public statement but this has been told to multiple residents in the area near thr where the body was recovered. My source is my mother's co-worker who lives in the recovery area and had LE knock on her door and asked for them to call LE if they find any plastic trash bags or if dogs drag them back to her farm. I believe there is at least one other poster on this thread who is local and has heard the same.

LE has not issued a public statement but this has been told to multiple residents in the area near thr where the body was recovered. My source is my mother's co-worker who lives in the recovery area and had LE knock on her door and asked for them to call LE if they find any plastic trash bags or if dogs drag them back to her farm. I believe there is at least one other poster on this thread who is local and has heard the same.

Unless you're a Verified Insider, rumors like that must be supported by links to mainstream media, per Websleuths rules (Bullet #7).

Here's a link with instructions for becoming a Verified Insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela