Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The live stream of the candlelight vigil for Sydney is playing on Facebook right now. Is it against the rules for me to post the link here?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LE has not issued a public statement but this has been told to multiple residents in the area near thr where the body was recovered. My source is my mother's co-worker who lives in the recovery area and had LE knock on her door and asked for them to call LE if they find any plastic trash bags or if dogs drag them back to her farm. I believe there is at least one other poster on this thread who is local and has heard the same.

This is actually an excellent idea for locals who hear information which others may find helpful. Oftentimes a resident may be at a scene and converse with first responders, etc., or have relatives involved in a case.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

<snip>
We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.

<snip>
The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (I.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

<snip>
More information on how to submit a request, and the information required, can be found at this link:

Verification Process for Professionals and Insiders

We have many new members interested in following this case and who may not be familiar with what is allowed. Other information that may be helpful can be found at:

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Individuals, Public Pages, and Not Allowed

Hope This Helps.

As always if you have a question, alert by using the red triangle, PM any MOD or Email Admin at websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Since it keeps being brought up, please share a link to the source of police asking people to be on the look out for bags.

Edit: I can't find any mention of it and if none exists, I vote we close that whole "multi bag" suggested possibility for good.

I agree. No more mention of the trash/multi bag stuff. This is a rumor and will not be allowed until it is reported as a fact by law enforcement or mainstream media.

[bbm]

can you elaborate on the bolded?

I'm starting to consider that perhaps SL's job as a cashier at Menards may have made her a target. The judge used the word "parallel" and to me, this suggests there is something similar, or somewhat connected to their charges of theft.

I'm thinking that BB and AT may have been very interested in the dozens or perhaps even hundreds of credit card numbers/transactions that SL would have handled during each shift at Menard's. Their previous thefts required they face their victims and this is what got them caught as they were identified by their victims. But with credit card numbers, there are so many possibilities of stealing money without having to face the person you are stealing from. For one, they could sell this information to other thieves, or they could make fake credit cards with real numbers and sell those.

LE has not issued a public statement but this has been told to multiple residents in the area near thr where the body was recovered. My source is my mother's co-worker who lives in the recovery area and had LE knock on her door and asked for them to call LE if they find any plastic trash bags or if dogs drag them back to her farm. I believe there is at least one other poster on this thread who is local and has heard the same.

If you can please have your source email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com or if she would like my phone number please send me a PM and I will pass it along.

Otherwise. Please, no one bring this topic up until we can confirm it if we can confirm it. Thank you.

[bbm]

can you elaborate on the bolded?

They had to be face-to-face with previous victims when cashing a bad check and when trading or selling coins. That is how they were caught, in numerous instances. They were identified by their victims.

In the theft of coins in St. George, Utah early last summer, they distracted an employee and pocketed valuable coins. In this crime, they were photographed. An article with a description of the crime with pictures taken of them in the store in which this happened was reported in "Coinweek" on June 17, 2017. They were being sought by authorities.

Here's another article from June 2017. It explains what happened and their pictures were in it as well. It is possible that AT and BB were aware they were being sought for the Utah crime, though authorities did not yet have their names. Their pictures were published and a description of their vehicle was provided.

http://news.coinsblog.ws/2017/06/14/theft-suspects-photos-utah-area/

I am pretty sure it's not a black bag, but a man. Here's a closer look.
attachment.php
I agree.

I have proof for the bag theory but said person isn't a close friend so I can't ask them to make an account and contact admin to verify unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still can't figure this case out. It's bizarre!

Btw there was a missing katelynn in nebraska around the time they claimed to be with a katie. She turned up safe also around the time they said they dropped her off. I found her missing poster. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about it.

Kooky case.

These are two seasoned career criminals. Whatever she/they are doing on Tinder, her/their intentions weren't pure. <modsnip> They had an angle and SL wasn't buying into it, whatever the hell it was.

Wondering about the circumstances of the gun warrant. Seems that case was only opened (discovered?) when they started looking for SL. And now look what it led to.

These are two criminals getting deeper and deeper into trouble and growing more and more desperate - in AT's case - with every subsequent parole. That's what's wrong with the system. You keep letting these people out, then you back them in a corner and say "next time, you're going away for good"...at that point, they'll kill to stay out of the clink.

And here we are.

This article explains what happened in Pennsylvania

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/iow...cle_ffc98ee9-8c40-52ae-96b1-a46a429f3490.html

"In April the pair presented themselves as high rollers at an antiques auction in Pennsylvania and walked away with $28,000 in gold and silver coins purchased with a bad check, an antiques dealer said. Now, law enforcement officials suspect they were involved in a series of similar rip-offs across the country that might add up to $300,000 or more".

Aubrey was involved in this with Bailey, but he apparently wasn't charged. Perhaps Bailey was the only one charged because she wrote the bad check (s)?

Since they were on the run for these theft charges maybe they wanted Sydney to steal her identity. Maybe Baily bleached her hair because she was going to try to pass herself off as Sydney.

This article explains what happened in Pennsylvania

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/iow...cle_ffc98ee9-8c40-52ae-96b1-a46a429f3490.html

"In April the pair presented themselves as high rollers at an antiques auction in Pennsylvania and walked away with $28,000 in gold and silver coins purchased with a bad check, an antiques dealer said. Now, law enforcement officials suspect they were involved in a series of similar rip-offs across the country that might add up to $300,000 or more".

Aubrey was involved in this with Bailey, but he apparently wasn't charged. Perhaps Bailey was the only one charged because she wrote the bad check (s)?

Very interesting article.....these 2 seem like real pieces of work. Sounds like they were all over the country scamming. smh...wish they would have stuck to that.

Very interesting article.....these 2 seem like real pieces of work. Sounds like they were all over the country scamming. smh...wish they would have stuck to that.

Yes - they are indeed real pieces of work.

Btw there was a missing katelynn in nebraska around the time they claimed to be with a katie. She turned up safe also around the time they said they dropped her off. I found her missing poster. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about it.

Exactly. And then that last article says that an antique dealer in Omaha said AT had come in with two young women at one point. I think they were recruiting people to help them in exchange for "real good weed". LE has never mentioned AT's mention of "Katie" in his video, which in and of itself is interesting.

Also interesting that BB is the one writing all these recent bad checks. AT isn't doing it anymore. Sounds like he's getting her to do his dirty work... maybe in Sydney's case, too.

Since they were on the run for these theft charges maybe they wanted Sydney to steal her identity. Maybe Baily bleached her hair because she was going to try to pass herself off as Sydney.

Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member