Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow....and just after I wrote that.

Attorney for Aubrey Trail says that he anticipates charges related to the death of Sydney Loofe will be filed against his client in the next few weeks. Korey Reiman, the attorney, was appointed to represent Trail today. @OWHnews

Is great that these 2 are behind bars and all but what about Sydney? No mention of their involvement in her death at all.

These are separate cases not having to do with Sydney.

I have no doubts we'll see charges against one or both of these perps about Sydney, imo

jmo

Attorney for Aubrey Trail says that he anticipates charges related to the death of Sydney Loofe will be filed against his client in the next few weeks. Korey Reiman, the attorney, was appointed to represent Trail today. @OWHnews

Kind of a strange statement for a defense attorney to make, imo.

But, he's probably right!

jmo

Thanks for the update.

Aubrey Trail, second "person of interest" in disappearance of Loofe who was found dead last week, just pleaded not guilty to transportation of stolen goods, through his court-appointed attorney. #LNK

So wait....he is no longer representing himself??

Trail's court-appointed attorney appears to have been appointed to represent him today, according to the @owh tweet.

Nebraska has the death penalty. Wonder if realizing charges are imminent in SL's disappearance/murder made AT change his mind about representing himself?

I wonder how bad it hurt his ego to ask for public defender after all??

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

The attorney for one of two persons of interest being questions in the death of a Lincoln woman said he expects charges soon against his client.

Lincoln attorney Korey Reiman, who was appointed Thursday to represent Aubrey Trail, said that federal charges of transporting stolen property against his client will become “moot” when more serious charges are filed against Trail in the disappearance and death of Sydney Loofe, a 24-year-old Menards clerk from Lincoln.

“I anticipate that charges related to Sydney Loofe will be coming in the next few weeks,” Reiman told reporters.

Trail had initially told the judge he wanted to represent himself. He has since changed his mind and is now being represented by a court-appointed lawyer. @mstewartkmtv

In order to qualify for court-appointed counsel, the judge needs to review and approve based on a financial affidavit. Trail had filled out the document and had it in court with him today. @mstewartkmtv

Trail's court-appointed counsel says Trail and Boswell will be tried together - if the case gets that far. He says there's a possibility charges could be filed in Saline Co. before then that would come before the federal charges. @mstewartkmtv

His lawyer says these charges would be related to the Sydney Loofe investigation. @3NewsNowOmaha

Trail had initially told the judge he wanted to represent himself. He has since changed his mind and is now being represented by a court-appointed lawyer. @mstewartkmtv

In order to qualify for court-appointed counsel, the judge needs to review and approve based on a financial affidavit. Trail had filled out the document and had it in court with him today. @mstewartkmtv

Trail's court-appointed counsel says Trail and Boswell will be tried together - if the case gets that far. He says there's a possibility charges could be filed in Saline Co. before then that would come before the federal charges. @mstewartkmtv

His lawyer says these charges would be related to the Sydney Loofe investigation. @3NewsNowOmaha

BBM

The Federal cases were merged on December 12th after the indictments.

Perhaps an attorney could explain how any additional (State) charges would be prioritized with Federal charges.

Also anyone with knowledge of charges/court etc. Does this mean they suspect the homicide took place in Saline county and not clay county (where body was found). Or how exactly does that work. Just curious.

Also anyone with knowledge of charges/court etc. Does this mean they suspect the homicide took place in Saline county and not clay county (where body was found). Or how exactly does that work. Just curious.

So long as the charges are at the felony level they would be handled in the district court. Clay and Saline are in the same district and share jurisdiction. Clearly, the charges will be felony level but there are so many related to death in general it's hard to say yet which ones will be presented against AT.

Man I would really like to see a pic of BB smirking, I keep thinking about that. Even a sketch would be good.

http://www.claycounty.ne.gov/webpages/district_court/district_court.html

And well since it's been confirmed by media that BBs father was murdered....this article....about BB having to grow up without a father, how ironic. Smdh. https://www.missourinet.com/2014/07/17/87262/

“Nineteen years seems like a long time to wait for justice,” said Michael Black, an uncle of Alfred Pinegar, after the execution, “It’s a lifetime for a little girl who had to grow up without her father…Our family has waited all this time, never forgetting that our son, grandson, uncle, nephew, father and best friend is not with us.”

Dismembered....how sick is this couple? Wait, nevermind, don't answer. Sicker than I thought.
I wonder what the dang heck is wrong with her to be with him, him to be a career criminal, and then them both getting together and luring, killing, and dismembering.... diabolical couple.

And to have your own father murdered, the go on to commit murder. I hope I never understand that mindset.

I've been following this case since beginning. Dismembered? Is this fact? I hope they both ROT! My heart aches for her parents and siblings. My heartfelt condolences. Rest in sweet peace Beautiful girl! [emoji174]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Boswell was a popular star basketball player in her hometown of Leon, Iowa. Her mother and stepfather are caring for her toddler there.

Boswell’s biological father, Alfred Pinegar, was murdered in 1995 by a methamphetamine dealer who was trying to eliminate “snitches” in northern Missouri, according to court records from that state.
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

That, the sources said, has led to investigation of whether Loofe’s death was a ritualistic slaying.
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/attorney-for-aubrey-trail-says-he-expects-charges-to-be/article_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

Dismemberment doesn't prompt thoughts of ritualistic slaying in most cases. More a function of transporting/disposal in those I've read about. Wonder what made them think this in Sidney's case?

“I may be a thief, but I’ve never done what they’ve accused me of. I’ve never murdered anyone” -AT in video #2

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

What a sick .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members