Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way AT said the word police in the video (as POLE-eece) makes much more sense after seeing he is a Tennessee native. Thanks Jerseygirl

And there is this...

"On Monday, Trail said cellphone records wouldn't necessarily implicate Boswell, as the pair had more than 20 phones in their Wilber apartment and many people had access to them.

"I like phones," Trail said."

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_a73ed0ba-49dd-5f6a-983a-cd8d4b085ace.html

Out of the things he said, the phone comments were the most odd to me. From the publicly accessible assessor records and knowing where BB and AT lived, had they had a lot of traffic the locals would have been talking about this. From what I gathered most didn't even know them. So who are all these people using them and where are they? They just carry around 20 phones with them when they travel?

Out of the things he said, the phone comments were the most odd to me. From the publicly accessible assessor records and knowing where BB and AT lived, had they had a lot of traffic the locals would have been talking about this. From what I gathered most didn't even know them. So who are all these people using them and where are they? They just carry around 20 phones with them when they travel?

Exactly. What's up with the phones?

A bunch of burners?

jmo

The way AT said the word police in the video (as POLE-eece) makes much more sense after seeing he is a Tennessee native. Thanks Jerseygirl

Ah, yes, that explains the POLE-lease pronunciation!

I recall posting a while back of a big coin theft from a home in Tennessee. At the time I posted,I didn't know he was from Tennessee. I wonder if he was involved in this theft too: http://www.nccoppers.com/single-post/2017/06/20/Coin-Theft-SilverGold-Tennessee Another theft out of Kutztown, PA, only 1 1/2 hours straight from York http://www.nccoppers.com/single-post/2017/12/12/Recovery-Stolen-Foreign-Currency-KutztownPA

I thought this article from the Omaha World Herald might be of interest to some here. http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/...cle_532f2b93-080f-50ca-8f5b-fb7cdaae9fef.html

It mentions Sydney, of course:

Misinformation was spread online when Loofe was missing, Sands said.

One person created a flyer of photos of other recent missing Lincoln women, incorrectly suggesting that they were linked to Loofe’s case.

“It was creating a false narrative of an epidemic of missing women in Lincoln,” Sands said. “The media attention came around the Sydney Loofe case because there were suspicious circumstances from the get-go on hers where there wasn’t in the other cases.”

Also linking it because it shows how the communication between agencies can be so BAD (imho.)

This is the first I have ever seen a "person of interest" make phone calls to the press from jail.

AT is quite the character.

Google Wesley Hadsell, very entertaining. He not only spoke with the press over the phone, he wrote letters and gave jailhouse interviews too. The murdered girl in connection to him is AJ Hadsell.

I can't imagine they had that much foot traffic and no one noticed. Wilber is an extremely small town and barely anyone knows who these people are.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They must be throw-away phones? One for Tinder, another for Facebook, another to make calls, another to receive calls, etc.

They must be throw-away phones? One for Tinder, another for Facebook, another to make calls, another to receive calls, etc.

Yes, I believe so. I just did some reading on them. They are also called "burner phones". Some people think that because they buy a burner phone, they cannot be tracked. If LE has the phone number, they can find out who the service provider is (example Verizon) and that phone can be tracked using cell tower information.

Additionally, and I did not know this myself until just now, even if your phone (regular cell phone or burner phone) is turned off, it is still transmitting signals to cell towers nearby. This is how Philip Markoff got caught. He turned off his phone when he did his thing, thinking that since it was off, it was unable to transmit signals. He was wrong.

We cannot be certain that AT is being truthful about the 20 phones in their Wilber apartment, however, the fact that it is mentioned in the article leads me to believe LE found numerous burner phones in their apartment and that one of those phones led LE to find SL.

If they were burner phones, LE would have had to research each phone, locate the service provider, get the records of that phone from the service provider and track the pings. That is probably why it took what seemed like a long time to find her.

SL's cell phone was turned off. Someone did that, probably thinking that if it was turned off, it wouldn't emit signals. If that turns out to be the case, then they may have brought a cell phone with them when they disposed of SL and turned it off thinking the same.

Might also explain how LE tracked them to the motel in Branson.

I can't imagine they had that much foot traffic and no one noticed. Wilber is an extremely small town and barely anyone knows who these people are.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I'm getting the feeling that AT believes he might be "busted" and it might be thanks to one or more of those burner phones. His comments in the interview seem to indicate that to me.

In the interviews, he said BB had nothing to do with SL's death. He said something to the effect of trying to hang someone else for things he has done and in the end he refused to say whether he had anything to do with SL's disappearance and death.

His last statement is a far cry from the protests of innocence he made in the two videos, IMO.

Oh dear, I’ve been out of the loop for a few days. Now he’s calling the press? Things keep getting stranger and stranger. I understand media has a job to do but really...why they even acknowledging this guy? Just wants attention...smh

Drivers licence microchips this will allow anyone with technology to monitor where we are at any moment.. do they have them in this area?

Drivers licence microchips this will allow anyone with technology to monitor where we are at any moment.. do they have them in this area?

I have a Nebraska driver's license, and no, it doesn't have a microchip. I even went and inspected it, hahaha. I didn't know that was a thing...

Whaaaaat? Which states have those? I've never heard of this.

California and Nevada don’t yet [emoji50][emoji85]��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone provide a link to this topic about chips in licenses? Many of us have never heard of this.

jmo

Can someone provide a link to this topic about chips in licenses? Many of us have never heard of this.

jmo

I never did either until I saw the other posters talking about it..

in reality it’s a scary thought but the fact that they can microchip animals only means that it’s a matter of time before they do humans, start with your licenses, then it will be people...

hell if they started micro chipping humans it would cut down on missing people although it seems highly unethical [emoji848] jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member