Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those aren't tracking devices like Barb Wire is referring to, though. I don't think that's a thing and would also like to see a link supporting it.

I must have jumped into something
I have no idea about [emoji23] I’m now confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never did either until I saw the other posters talking about it..

in reality it’s a scary thought but the fact that they can microchip animals only means that it’s a matter of time before they do humans, start with your licenses, then it will be people...

hell if they started micro chipping humans it would cut down on missing people although it seems highly unethical [emoji848] jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I like your idea about missing people... Think of the impact chip implants would have on UID cases.

Drivers licence microchips this will allow anyone with technology to monitor where we are at any moment.. do they have them in this area?
This is not a direct response to you Barb Wire, but a general thought on the topic.

Not that it would have helped in this case, but we are already employing a form of this kind of tracking in GPS and your cell phone. A chip on your license is less effective - you are more likely to have your phone with you vs an ID, and in the case of crime both are going to get tossed somewhere probably not with your body. Even if we started to microchip humans (which is not technologically possible yet - gps is not at a point where we can even inject it into endangered animals) criminals who murder or don't want to be tracked will just get it removed. The true preventive measure of violent crime is cultural - removing the main motivators and educating new generations with a higher respect for one another, community and life in general.

Back to Sydney, she was mentioned in this post which is specifically highlighting tinder as being dangerous (an app that ironically allows people to see who is nearby!). https://www.ranker.com/list/tinder-murder-stories/jessika-gilbert

I have a Nebraska driver's license, and no, it doesn't have a microchip. I even went and inspected it, hahaha. I didn't know that was a thing...

https://www.wanttoknow.info/microchippassport

I had my cell and my license together under the case, my phone was messing up a police officer friend told me not to do that because the chip was messing up the phone.. he was right.. I just looked their is a lot of stuff on my new license

[FONT=&quot]Some states are moving toward issuing “enhanced” drivers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] licenses. These licenses are enhanced through the use of “radio frequency identification” technology. This technology involves the use of a memory chip and antenna embedded in the license or ID card that contains certain information beyond what appears on the credential itself. Depending on the type of systems used, this allows the information on the chip to be read directly by being placed in a scanner or remotely at a distance by a scanner that activates the card. This type of technology also is known as “smart cards” technology. The information taken from the card is then entered into the local computer database and may be linked through the internet to other databases.[/FONT]

GoJacks said:
Bailey Boswell, person of interest in Sydney Loofe case, has pleaded not guilty to a federal charge of transporting stolen goods across state lines. @3NewsNowOmaha

Next court date for that case is feb 18th

Are you sure? That's a Saturday, plus I have Feb. 12th as the next court date. :dunno: Okay I see post #556 has the correct date of the 12th.

:eek:fftopic:
watergirl said:
The multiple tangled webs associated with this case reminded me of the TV-show evidence wall from 'Homeland.'

New season starts January 15th!! Love the show!

So - do I have this correct - they BOTH have trial starting Feb. 12th??

TIA! :wave:

https://www.wanttoknow.info/microchippassport

I had my cell and my license together under the case, my phone was messing up a police officer friend told me not to do that because the chip was messing up the phone.. he was right.. I just looked their is a lot of stuff on my new license

[FONT=&quot]Some states are moving toward issuing “enhanced” drivers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] licenses. These licenses are enhanced through the use of “radio frequency identification” technology. This technology involves the use of a memory chip and antenna embedded in the license or ID card that contains certain information beyond what appears on the credential itself. Depending on the type of systems used, this allows the information on the chip to be read directly by being placed in a scanner or remotely at a distance by a scanner that activates the card. This type of technology also is known as “smart cards” technology. The information taken from the card is then entered into the local computer database and may be linked through the internet to other databases.[/FONT]

There is an RFID chip in smart cards that can be scanned or read by a token based smart card reader. Enhanced drivers licenses and other cards with bar codes can be used with scanners. There are NOT location (GPS) based antennas in them it is only for transmitting to the scanner or token readers. The data is encoded based on the bar code which is stored in DMV databases etc. The US military uses token based smart cards and even those don’t have a GPS based antenna.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Drivers licence microchips this will allow anyone with technology to monitor where we are at any moment.. do they have them in this area?

This is false. Please see my other reply in regards to RFID and enhanced cards. The barcodes link to information stored on a database and RFID chips contain an encryption token which authenticates access to computer based technology. There are not GPS locators in them. The “antennas” are RF based and only work with a scanner or card reader.

In regards to it messing up your cell phone, that is because all cell technology is RF based, so the cards can create interference with the signal. This is my area of expertise.

There is an RFID chip in smart cards that can be scanned or read by a token based smart card reader. Enhanced drivers licenses and other cards with bar codes can be used with scanners. There are NOT location (GPS) based antennas in them it is only for transmitting to the scanner or token readers. The data is encoded based on the bar code which is stored in DMV databases etc. The US military uses token based smart cards and even those don’t have a GPS based antenna.

Thank you!

We asked Trail if he wanted to claim his innocence in this case.

"I will clarify there's rumors I confessed, that is a lie, I never confessed to anything. I will not make a statement as far as that goes," said Trail.

There are a lot of rumors concerning whether there's been any cult activity in Loofe's Case.

"As far as the Rulo Cult, this has nothing do with the Rulo Cult, the Rulo Cult has been out of commission for 20 years," says Trail.

We then asked Trail what he would say to Sydney's family.

Trail said, "I could only say sorry they're going through this. I can't get into [the] details of the case or what I've said, but I'm sorry for they're going through what they're going through."

Rulo refers to Rulo, NE. Years ago there was some kind of murder(s) - I can't remember it all but you can search it up.

"I will clarify there's rumors I confessed, that is a lie, I never confessed to anything. I will not make a statement as far as that goes," said Trail.

There are a lot of rumors concerning whether there's been any cult activity in Loofe's Case.

"As far as the Rulo Cult, this has nothing do with the Rulo Cult, the Rulo Cult has been out of commission for 20 years," says Trail.

Trail said, "I could only say sorry they're going through this. I can't get into [the] details of the case or what I've said, but I'm sorry for they're going through what they're going through."

Rulo refers to Rulo, NE. Years ago there was some kind of murder(s) - I can't remember it all but you can search it up.

Thank you for posting this!

This is false. Please see my other reply in regards to RFID and enhanced cards. The barcodes link to information stored on a database and RFID chips contain an encryption token which authenticates access to computer based technology. There are not GPS locators in them. The “antennas” are RF based and only work with a scanner or card reader.

In regards to it messing up your cell phone, that is because all cell technology is RF based, so the cards can create interference with the signal. This is my area of expertise.

I disagree.
The enhanced licenses have an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip embedded in the card. That chip uses radio signals to transmit information. These are unencrypted computer chips and they can be read from a distance of up to 30 feet. That’s why they come with a metal sleeve to block the radio signals. IMO this is outdated technology. I don’t know why it would be used when there’s better technology out there. Even text messages are encrypted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would he bring up the "rulo cult"? It happened over 30 years ago, and seemingly involved an isolated group whose leader was into drugs, sodomy, and control. There never was talk of a "rulo cult", only of this small survivalist group on a farm north of town. The dismemberment of a random girl was not their MO......

After listening to the audio, I am more puzzled. Why would he say "rulo cult"??? He would have been around 21 at the time, and isn't from here...people in Nebraska barely remember this case and there is no connection between this case and a wider "cult" even in local gossip that I am aware of.....anybody have any insight?
I do remember traveling through there several years after it happened while on a trip with my parents. We stopped at a gas station I believe is no longer there, and I remember having a creepy feeling the whole town was watching us through their windows. Probably my imagination, I was a kid and knew something bad happened there but didn't know what. In the few times I've passed through since then I still get a weird vibe. Again, probably my imagination.....

After listening to the audio, I am more puzzled. Why would he say "rulo cult"??? He would have been around 21 at the time, and isn't from here...people in Nebraska barely remember this case and there is no connection between this case and a wider "cult" even in local gossip that I am aware of.....anybody have any insight?
I do remember traveling through there several years after it happened while on a trip with my parents. We stopped at a gas station I believe is no longer there, and I remember having a creepy feeling the whole town was watching us through their windows. Probably my imagination, I was a kid and knew something bad happened there but didn't know what. In the few times I've passed through since then I still get a weird vibe. Again, probably my imagination.....

It's baffling to me why he would mention "Rulo Cult" BUT the more I think on it, I wonder if the reporters brought it up or maybe somehow in jail it's been brought up. But yeah, why would you mention that? Was he a follower of the case? Of the leader, was it Michael Ryan?

But reading your post reminded me of the Brandon Teena case/murders (the movie "Boys Don't Cry" was based on it) which took place in Falls City, where AT has lived apparently. I get that weird vibe when I'm over there.

Two more quotes from the story:
As far as Bailey Boswell, who police say met Loofe on the dating app, Tinder, Trail says she had nothing to do with her death.

"She never had a felony conviction. They say Bailey did this with Aubrey doing all these crimes, but she's never been convicted of a felony," said Trail

and

In a phone interview with Channel 8, Trail, who's being held in Saline County Jail on unrelated charges, told us, he expects to be charged in the Loofe Case soon.

Trail said, " can't give a time frame, will probably be indicted on it. There have been rumors from the courthouse that this will probably be a death penalty case."

http://www.klkntv.com/story/37114736/aubrey-trail-interview

There’s been a lot of local rummors regarding the Rulo cult and the possibility of AT being involved. I imagine that’s why it was referenced. Scoobydoo, You mention the Tina Brandon case (Humboldt murders). You’re correct, that took place near Falls City. Same with the Rulo Cult. They all lie in Richardson County, NE where Doug Mertz was and still is the County Attorney. The same Doug Mertz that AT claimed was his attorney. If you’re familiar with the Tenna story or the movie, then you're probably familiar with Doug Mertz’s role in that as well.

There’s been a lot of local rummors regarding the Rulo cult and the possibility of AT being involved. I imagine that’s why it was referenced. Scoobydoo, You mention the Tina Brandon case (Humboldt murders). You’re correct, that took place near Falls City. Same with the Rulo Cult. They all lie in Richardson County, NE where Doug Mertz was and still is the County Attorney. The same Doug Mertz that AT claimed was his attorney. If you’re familiar with the Tenna story or the movie, then you're probably familiar with Doug Mertz’s role in that as well.

The Rulo Cult is the most disturbing case I’ve read about. It’s absolutely terrifying!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV