Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

I am posting this link as the other wouldn't load for me.

He is basically threatening to continue revealing more gruesome details unless they charge him. He is saying he deserves life imprisonment or death. The other incident 2 years ago I am taking to mean involved himself as well. He was with two other women and SL at another property but won't reveal where. I don't understand why LE don't put a stop to this craziness.

"fantasies" involve role playing which BB was into in the past via FB. Also, if SL had any "fantasies" it would be with BB, not AT. I'm guessing he decided to join the "party" SL was not having any part of that... he mentioned BB was in the other room, that means they were inside. If it was at the house, he didn't want the neighbor's to hear her protesting and it got out of hand. He's trying to take all the blame... my opinion, they were both in on it.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

He is basically threatening to continue revealing more gruesome details unless they charge him. He is saying he deserves life imprisonment or death. The other incident 2 years ago I am taking to mean involved himself as well. He was with two other women and SL at another property but won't reveal where. I don't understand why LE don't put a stop to this craziness.
Aubrey Trail doesn't like not being in control. That much is clear. The more investigators ignore him - since he truly has no power or control over his situation - the more Aubrey gets frustrated. He is beside himself that he can't make a single thing happen. It is a special kind of hell for him right now. Good.

More importantly, Aubrey Trail does not realize that he actually has to prove that he killed anyone if he is going to claim having done so since LE is under no obligation whatsoever to arrest and charge someone for a killing just because someone says they did it nor are prosecutors obligated to pursue charges in court just because someone claims to have killed someone.

As for why LE doesn't put a stop to this craziness, LE can't. Aubrey has access to telephone privileges. Unless he commits a crime using the telephone or commits a rules infraction in jail that results in loss of phone privileges

At the moment, no news outlet is reporting the sensitive information and with good reason as they can't verify it. All phone calls are recorded so LE has known what he has been saying all along.

Don't know it's necessarily about control. He knows something, as does law enforcement, that somebody doesn't want known. He is using this to play chess with LE. He is pushing the envelope trying to force a reaction. I still believe his misdirectional use of the term "rulo cult" was a message to someone, as are many of the things he's said in the last few days. I also feel the initial thoughts of many that there is a human trafficking element to this story may be correct.

BTW, what could possibly constitute a 10 thousand dollar fantasy? And how is AT connected to the probably rare type of client who pays 10 thousand for a fantasy?? Assuming there is any validity to his statement, of course.

"A similar case two years ago" is a vague statement....could have occurred anywhere, not necessarily in nebraska.

If you think about it, there's no motive for him to push for a fast charge and beg for the death penalty or life! He is immediately trying to be convicted with a maximum sentence. It would be in his best interests to lay low, and try his luck bargaining or in a trial. But he is trying to send himself straight to death row. I highly doubt it has anything to do with his conscience and I doubt he is too concerned with Bailey's well being. The earlier conclusion that he's scared of something (worse than the electric chair?) may have some merit, although it makes little sense.

This is all speculation of course, but following this train of thought I kind of wonder if the initial facebook videos were part of this chess game as well?

Also, what if BB was also essentially a trafficked prostitute? The top girl, so to speak, in AT s prostitution franchise?

Perhaps LE wants AT to continue to talk until he spits out exactly what they are looking for? I am starting to believe there may be someone (perhaps plural) else involved. The reason I think so is AT has "confessed" and he still hasn't been charged.

I've never seen anyone so desperate to confess to murder, and who is so desperate to be charged, And he does know that Nebraska has the death penalty.

JMO, but I think AT might be petrified and that's why he is talking. It could be these press interviews are his way of trying to prove to someone else that he hasn't given LE any information on them, has assumed all responsibility, etc.

If he is petrified of someone else, perhaps death row is just where he wants to be, as he would be segregated from general prison population. This thing could be really, really big and involve multiple people. I've also wondered why AT was moved to the facility in Leavenworth while BB remains in Wilber and they are both facing the same federal charges.

Absolutely bizarre case!

And another one...

Aubrey Trail says Sydney Loofe died of accidental asphyxiation at his handshttp://journalstar.com/news/local/911/article_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

He is saying now that there was another similar situation about 2 years ago. I’m racking my brain about a case here in Lincoln but I’m not coming up with anything. I’ve got homework due tomorrow night that’s taking up my time right now or I’d keep looking...[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just popping in to say once again that I think AT and BB are the American Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. I think that's why there are Feds involved.

$100K wouldn't be enough for me to have sex with him....but to each their own.
Sydney was so excited for that second date, I'm positive she wasn't paying for any fantasy to die!

The most succinct response in the entire thread.
I agree 1000% with your assessment.
Aubrey Trail is a con man through and through.
One thing he is NOT is stupid.
(MissMalowe nailed it as well upthread)

Aubrey Trail doesn't like not being in control. That much is clear. The more investigators ignore him - since he truly has no power or control over his situation - the more Aubrey gets frustrated. He is beside himself that he can't make a single thing happen. It is a special kind of hell for him right now. Good.

More importantly, Aubrey Trail does not realize that he actually has to prove that he killed anyone if he is going to claim having done so since LE is under no obligation whatsoever to arrest and charge someone for a killing just because someone says they did it nor are prosecutors obligated to pursue charges in court just because someone claims to have killed someone.

As for why LE doesn't put a stop to this craziness, LE can't. Aubrey has access to telephone privileges. Unless he commits a crime using the telephone or commits a rules infraction in jail that results in loss of phone privileges

At the moment, no news outlet is reporting the sensitive information and with good reason as they can't verify it. All phone calls are recorded so LE has known what he has been saying all along.

Monday, he told the Journal Star the "incident" started at the Wilber apartment where he and Boswell lived. She brought Loofe there Nov. 15. Trail said they moved around that night, before Loofe died early the next morning in a house elsewhere in Saline County.

He wouldn't say where the house is.

Trail said he was in a room with Loofe and two other women, and that he was holding an unspecified object that restricted Loofe's breathing and — according to him — unintentionally caused her death. Boswell was not in the room, he said.

The Journal Star has chosen to leave out more sensitive details.

Asked why they didn't call 911, Trail said it would not have been treated as an accident, based on how they lived.

"We didn't, I guess, live a fine, upstanding lifestyle," he said.

But, Trail said, he wasn't making excuses: "Sydney Loofe should not have died. I deserve life (in prison) or death."

Trail said there is "no way on this planet" he would be exonerated at trial based on the evidence.

"I'm guilty. I did it," he said.

Trail said he promised Sunday to give investigators information about another case similar to Loofe's almost two years ago, before he met Boswell. But he declined to elaborate in his Monday interview.

Trail said he told the FBI he would continue to provide the media with increasingly "gruesome" details about Loofe's death if he doesn't get what he wants from investigators.

"I don't want a witch hunt for people who shouldn't be witch-hunted," he told the Journal Star.

Soon after, Trail said, he didn't want anyone to believe a word he said, but to verify.

Trail claims he has given the details to law enforcement as recently as Sunday, when he spoke with Lincoln police and FBI investigators.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/article_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

A spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Nebraska said federal prosecutors are only involved in trying Boswell and Trail for an alleged fraud scheme that bilked a Kansas couple out of more than $400,000. Loofe's case probably will be prosecuted in state court, not the federal system.

Neither Saline County Attorney Tad Eickman nor Lancaster County Attorney Joe Kelly immediately responded to a request for comment. One of them likely would make the decision. Kelly's office has hired a special investigator to look into the case.

Trail's attorney, Korey Reiman, also declined to comment on Trail's statements to the media.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/article_ff92c676-5f9e-5db2-bd74-65d184ea1936.html

The more he says he, and he alone did this convinces me that he didn’t.

There’s a method to his madness.. and this man was a successful con man. He is crazy smart and cunning.

I’m not buying what he is trying to sell.

The more he says he, and he alone did this convinces me that he didn’t.

There’s a method to his madness.. and this man was a successful con man. He is crazy smart and cunning.

I’m not buying what he is trying to sell.

I agree. He is trying awfully hard to derail the investigation and put the focus on him where it may not belong entirely. I am thinking the real truth is something much bigger and involves trafficking or some such.

Hello, I am your friendly midwestern small town bi-sexual chick weighing in with my theory.

When you are bi, it seems like half of eligible gals wants you to come hook up with them and their gross boyfriend.

SL probably thought she was going on a date with just BB. BB possibly talked her into going to Wilber to party and maybe hook up sexually with BB and her boyfriend. BB likely did not reveal that boyfriend was a chubby old dude. SL gets to Wilber, hangs out, they all get wasted on high concentrate weed (BB mentioned doing shatter together in the first video they put out). In the very early hours of the morning, AT pushes the issue of sex. SL tries to nope out of the situation, possibly says something that offends AT's masculinity (remember, this is a sassy young woman who works at a lumber store, I suspect she probably could spar verbally). AT gets mad and violently ends SL's life. I think that BB was present or nearby and helped dispose of evidence and the body.

I think that everything that comes out of AT's mouth is a lie, most of it trying to make himself out as some kind of Hugh Hefner type player. I think he and BB had a co-dependent relationship and that he has/had a lot of power over her.

The case is taking a long time mostly likely due to the fact that these two traveled all over the US, ripping off people, maybe committing sexual assaults.

• "I think that everything that comes out of AT's mouth is a lie, most of it trying to make himself out as some kind of Hugh Hefner type player. I think he and BB had a co-dependent relationship and that he has/had a lot of power over her."

I agree with you. He does seem quite anxious to make himself into some kinda sexy, highly-desirable guy. In his recent interview, he said there were two other women in the room when SL died and the way he described the situation could only lead one to believe there was some kind of sex act going on.

He (and BB) have gone through hundreds of thousands of dollars in the past year or so. Perhaps he has to pay a LOT to get young and attractive females to be with him?

As for SL, I can't see that she wanted one single thing to do with him. I think her interest was in BB and was hopeful it might develop into a relationship. Not so sure she even knew about AT or that he would be in the apartment in Wilber when she was brought there by BB.​

Hi All - I looked (OK, I glanced) to see if anyone posted the info about Aubrey's confession...not readily apparent, I decided to post: http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-says-I-killed-Sydney-Loofe-472497403.html

My wish for resolution is Life without Parole, in General Population....3 meals a day and endless sex...I'm thinking of Chris Rock's routine on the Tossed Salad Man...check out YouTube for that...may Aubrey be the top Tossed Salad chef in the Pen.:jail:

I wonder if he was trafficking BB and had spun it as a part of their "wild & crazy swinger lifestyle."

If there were 2 other females in the room when this happened, where are they now?
Why have they not spoken out? And why not say what house it was? And if it was an accident, why not use CPR if too stupid to call 911?
Lies and disinformation is AT's best skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216