Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 191702 View attachment 191703
Old article but just citing source of Road S and Road 309 was blocked off and searched in Clay County when her remains were found. I mentioned yesterday I would look for cemeteries in that area and sure enough there is a small rural cemetery straight north 1.5 miles. Maybe coincidence that he mentioned a clay county cemetery being the reason they chose that area but I will do some more digging on the name of the cemetery and the religion of it as it didn’t show up on my original google search beings it’s rural.
FBI confirms Sydney Loofe's body likely recovered | Foul play expected

Would this tool help you locate the cemetery?

Millions of Cemetery Records - Find A Grave

I don't know about the husband and wife, but I read in a article, I'll go look for it, that said the son didn't come home till after 10:30 and it already smelled like bleach. I think she was already cut up at that point. IMO that's why he didn't hear much, very surprising though for sharing an adjoining basement wall.

I don't know about that house, but in my house, if I was upstairs, I'd definitely hear three women yelling and screaming in my basement.

I don't know about that house, but in my house, if I was upstairs, I'd definitely hear three women yelling and screaming in my basement.
Yes....but AT is so wonderful, he calmly took charge of the situation and made everything okay. What a man.

If these women wanted to be involved so badly that they even paid for it (and one willingly watched SL's face during the ordeal), what were they so hysterical about?

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth, and both sides of his mouth lie.

jmo

Yes....but AT is so wonderful, he calmly took charge of the situation and made everything okay. What a man.

If these women wanted to be involved so badly that they even paid for it (and one willingly watched SL's face during the ordeal), what were they so hysterical about?

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth, and both sides of his mouth lie.

jmo

I'm not buying anything AT has to say! We'll see what transpires in trial.

Just leaving court. Everyone is in shock. First witness talked about witchcraft, AT claiming to be a vampire. AT and BB have whole clan of witches. They plan their torture and kills. Will let main stream media fill in the rest until I get home

Just leaving court. Everyone is in shock. First witness talked about witchcraft, AT claiming to be a vampire. AT and BB have whole clan of witches. They plan their torture and kills. Will let main stream media fill in the rest until I get home
Wow. I've been waiting to hear from you. Take your time. Very curious about your observations.

OMG

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Talk of the occult continued this afternoon at Aubrey Trial's trial. A 22-year-old Lincoln woman who was part of his group after meeting on Tinder testified about being brought into a lifestyle where Trail called himself a vampire & casually talked about taking lives.
Lori Pilger on Twitter
He always called them his girls or my witches. "He said I could leave whenever I wanted until I took my first soul," said Ashley Hills. She said you took a soul by killing someone. Trail had someone picked out for her. But she got out before it happened.
Lori Pilger on Twitter
Hills said Aubrey Trail told her he had killed multiple people and now it wasn't his turn to do it anymore, he doesn't get anything from it. She said Trail told her if she ever told anybody about their group he would kill her family.
Lori Pilger on Twitter
Talk of torture and killing was just regular conversation for Aubrey Trail, Hills said. One day in a dressing room, she started shaking, didn't recognize the person in the mirror and told Bailey Boswell she was done and wanted out.

Sydney Loofe Murder Trial - July 1
Sydney Loofe Murder Trial - July 1
Now we are hearing from one person involved in Trail’s group known as his witches.

She said she met Trail through Boswell. Trail picked her up and took her to Wilber to their apartment.

She says Trail asked “If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be.”

. “I would want my adoptive father to be killed because he sexually abused her for years.”

Trail responded with “I could take care of that.”

Wasn't the media not supposed to be giving out these women's names? Was AT in court today?

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
Defense attorney’s ask Maseth if he remembers when Trail mentioned why Loofe needed the money.

Maseth said he remembers Trail said Loofe accepted the $5,000 because she had used a lot of her money on cocaine.
Maseth said Loofe’s body did not have any blood when it was found.

Earlier from prosecutors - Trail drew a picture of where her body was placed.

Loofe’s blood had been drained from her body and it was taken to a cemetery by one of the witches.
Defense attorney’s said Trail held Loofe’s body above a container to collect the blood coming out of her body.

When questioned, Maseth said he had no idea how long that would take to do and get all of the blood out.
More photos from Loofe’s iCloud were brought up as evidence to Maseth.

Trail’s defense attorney showed multiple photos of memes/screenshots of choking/rough sex.

More photos show interest smoking weed/getting high.
. We just heard from one of the 13 "witches" in Trail's group.

There's is A LOT of information coming your way, so bear with me and all of these tweets.
. Now we are hearing from one person involved in Trail’s group known as his witches.

She said she met Trail through Boswell. Trail picked her up and took her to Wilber to their apartment.

She says Trail asked “If you could have one thing in the world, what would it be.”
. “I would want my adoptive father to be killed because he sexually abused her for years.”

Trail responded with “I could take care of that.”
Trail showed her a picture on his smartphone of his “girls” - Trail described them as “they aren’t like everyone else, they’re different.”

Trail showed her 10-15 pictures of naked women - he asked her if she wanted to join.
After a few trips to Boswell/Trails apartment to understand what she was signing up for Trail made her some offers.

Trail offered to pay for her car payment and put her through school. "Anything I needed, Trail said he could take care of it."
Trail gave her $200 when she left the apartment...the cost he believed she was owed for missing work that day and spending time with him. “That would be my weekly allowance," she said.

Trail asked if this was something she wanted to be a part of - she kept coming back.
She said her and Boswell would go shopping together, get their nails done (all paid for by Trail and Boswell).

Later on, Trail gave Boswell $100 so the two could go buy lingerie to wear for when the three of them would have sex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member