NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And limping... Doesn't look as though he could run far/fast?
seems pretty fast to me- his shorts look more like casual shorts not running shorts but the video is blurry- running in something like cargo shorts is NOT comfortable for any amount of time IMO

cannot tell if he is lifting off his forefeet like a sprinter- maybe that is what people are seeing? that would be uncomfortable long distance too. IMO

LE said the camera overlooks the drive to the west of his house and he was running to the south.

That looks like as annotated, right?

Agree. So where was he going?

Looking south on an aerial view, it looks like he would have run on the property of others.
If he then cut west, he could have fairly quickly/easily gotten over to 12th street.
If he continued south, he would have been going across someone else's property, plus needed to pass through a bit of a wood line to get to the cemetery area. Also, slightly to the east of the cemetery, it looks like there's some kind of retaining pond. I'm assuming that was searched?
If he cut east, he could have gone around the other side of his property onto what looks like an unoccupied lot & come out on Burnham (gone east, then north) or 9th (continuing east).

Screenshot 2023-11-15 154522.png

Re: gait. When I first watched the video, I saw it on my phone. In that small screen, it definitely looked like a limp or something noticeable about his gait. When I later viewed it on a bigger screen, it's not as noticeable. And perhaps what people are seeing is not something wrong with his gait but rather that he seems to running on a dirt road/driveway/track (?).

MOO.

If I were running away scared…I don’t think I’d look for a flashlight to take with me. I’d just go.

His gait is off. He appears to be limping. I can’t imagine that’s his natural gait.

I have so many questions.

MOO

Personally I think it's lighting and a trick of the camera which makes it appear he is running strange.
It's also possible the camera is capturing the light from the phone display. It doesn't take much light to appear very bright on a camera in night mode. It is possible the phone wasn't off, but put on airplane mode so it would stop transmitting/receiving but the display could still be on for light (assuming the run is after the phone was supposed to be "off").

Does it though?
Well....not really. I can't tell who the person is that's runnng but I can't imagine the Sheriff releasing it if it wasn't. I listened and watched the Sheriff's press conference on Monday. He was pretty adamant that the husband is not a suspect or a person of interest. And I suspect they're withholding what the argument was about in case there is something that could hurt his/their reputations in case he comes back. But that's jmo.

Seeing the video, it seems like he is moving fast after that unanswered call he made. The first couple years of parenting are hard. Adopting older kids is stressful on many relationships. Not sure what is going on but for some reason he needed to bolt. I am extremely worried for his safety.

I enhanced the video looked at the individual frames and if you watch where his feet are hitting the ground, it is a normal run. On a smaller screen it looks awkward, but when you blow it up on a monitor you can see he looks like he is out for a run. He either has a cell phone/light in his hand.

I know quite a few “runners” I’m not sure what the term is for people who enjoy marathons. When they were stressed or angry, etc. they always went for a run. It releases the feel good stuff in the brain and gets rid of the bad angry stuff. It doesn’t seem unreasonable after a heated argument to need to clear your head and have some space for a bit. JMO

I enhanced the video looked at the individual frames and if you watch where his feet are hitting the ground, it is a normal run. On a smaller screen it looks awkward, but when you blow it up on a monitor you can see he looks like he is out for a run. He either has a cell phone/light in his hand.

I know quite a few “runners” I’m not sure what the term is for people who enjoy marathons. When they were stressed or angry, etc. they always went for a run. It releases the feel good stuff in the brain and gets rid of the bad angry stuff. It doesn’t seem unreasonable after a heated argument to need to clear your head and have some space for a bit. JMO
The question for me is if he was going for a run, why did he go south, towards the back yard/outbuilding, where there are no roads. And if the phone ran out of batteries or he turned it off around the time he left, he had no light. It doesn't make sense. Jmo.

If we assume it's TG in the video, and after the argument with VM, he decided to take a run to clear his head and calm down...do fellow sleuthers feel his intent was to return home but met with foul play? got hit by a car? decided self-harm after running for awhile? trying to wrap my head around this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ
Back